Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Anime, Manga, and Games Discussions Room
Let's Talk About Bleach! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:20 pm
I dunno. If Kubo plans to go through with his thoughts of giving Yumichika a bankai, he's gonna have to show up again sooner or later. Plus, they make it seem like they're gonna need all the fighters they can get to win this, so that gives me hope for them having even a slightly significant role. I really don't want them to have been sent out to investigate and then just left there. They seem to be in a good position to be ambushed as well, which would give them more panel time. I shouldn't wish for things like that, but if it gets them attention, I'm willing to compromise. Then we get to see them fight again, or rather, see Yumcihika fight again, since Ikkaku fought Moe during the last arc.

Ooooh, all the lieutenants look so great~ heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:47 am
You would think that the possiblility of them getting ambushed would be very high, maybe they might with the quincy king coming to soul society now. Maybe that's when Yumichika will get his bankai. That would be so cool if that scenario happened.

I know, and I've noticed all of them have shorter hairstyles now heart . But we still can't see Hisagi's hairstyle!!! I'm sad about that, but I like Izuru's new look. You can actually see the other eye better!  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:59 pm
That'd be pretty awesome. Though, I think the probability of them being ambushed has gone down a bit now since we learned Mayuri was the one who made those souls disappear. I was thinking the ones who took them could still be hiding there, and that they might attack those two while their guard was down, but I doubt Mayuri is stupid enough to do something like that to people on his own side, no matter how much he hates their Squad. Plus, it seems like Yumichika's pretty good at sensing when something's amiss. They may not get very far even if they're still there.

Yeah. Izurun got pretty hot. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:39 pm
Yeah, that would be pretty dumb for Mayuri to attack his own side, and it would downgrade the manga a bit if that happened. That's one of Yumichika's good points,along with his fabulous hair and personailty.

Mm-hm, he sure did. I didn't think he would look so handsome heart heart heart , that old hairstyle got in the way mad .  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:23 pm
Yumichika's got fabulous everything. It's what makes him him. e//u//e

It did. And it looked pretty silly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:21 pm
I agree with you on that all the way. whee

It did, didn't it. I really would like to know what is inside Kubo-sensei's head to make Izuru and other character's hairstyles look like what they were before.  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:52 pm
Indeed~ heart

Well, Izuru's was probably one of the silliest. The rest were all right, for the most part.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:10 pm
We should really start a fanclub for Yumichika somewhere on the internet and see how many people we get to join it. We may get more fans that we thought.

True, but there were some hairstyle that kinda me made look at it and go, "why does this character have this hair, they would look better with someone else's hair instead." Am I the only one that got that feeling?  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:02 pm
Well, actually, there's a group for Bleach fans in the TinierMe forums that acts as one. I haven't gotten there for a while, so it's probably a few pages back, but it was nice. Not a lot of people, but nice. Ah, though, I guess making another somewhere else couldn't hurt, either. Always nice to meet more fans.

Maybe. I can't think of any particular instances, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:22 pm
There's one on TinierMe? I have an account on there, but only went ton it once. I have to remember to look for my password and stuff now and take a look. But it wouldn't hurt to put up another one. Yumichika lovers, UNITE!!!!!!!!

I can think of a few in my opinion. I think Rose should have more of a straighter hairstyle with a slight curl rather than it being wavy and Shinji kinda needs to lose the bangs a bit. Mashiro should have kept her hairstyle from the Pendulum arc, that looked good on her. Gosh, I'm picking on the Vizard's hair.  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:38 pm
Yeah! Well, I should probably go there and see how bad the thread is doing. I keep not doing it, which is bad. ^^;

Really? I kinda like Rose's hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:53 pm
I tried looking for it, but haven't found it yet.

Rose's hair is good, but I would just like to see what it would look like if it were straighter and with slight curls. Do a side-by-side comparison.  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:50 pm
Well, it's a thread in a big group for Bleach fans. I forget if the group has a specific name or not, but there are a lot of members. Maybe the thread fell to the second page.

I'm sure there's fanart of it somewhere. Or you could try and make your own. That's what I do.

I just read the latest chapter. Can Uryuu turn himself into a paper angel like that other guy can, or is his version of it the shiny blue energy wings? The paper angel thing is actually kinda cool-looking, but I wish someone a little more pleasant to look at was using it. >_>;  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:47 pm
Hm, well, a huntin' I will go again!

True, I should make a fanart, I haven't done on of those in a long while.

That would be cool if Uryuu can have that paper angel form, it'd suit him better than that other guy, that's for sure. But yeah, Ishida's is that blue energy form from when he fought Mayuri in the Soul Society arc. If we can see it in his current state, I'm sure it'd be cooler than before.

I'm hoping the storyline picks up a bit more, I want to see the bankai forms that other people are getting, including Yumichika!!!!!  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:15 pm
Good luck!

Do it do it do it.

Damn. I think he'd look really awesome with those wings and shoes.

Me too, me tooo~  
Anime, Manga, and Games Discussions Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces