Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Shizaya~My little Monster Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:39 pm
TheForgottenHost Renge
Shizou looked over to him and smiled, before continuing to get dressed for work. He softly walked down the stairs, trying not to wake Izaya. When he reached the bottom he put his shoes on and left for work.

Izaya woke several hours later, knowing by now that Shizuo was gone and he was once again home alone. He sighed sadly, didn't even atempt to try anything... He thought, thinking of the old Shizu-kun, who would pounce on Izaya everytime they were alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:48 pm
A few hours later Shizou got home, he walked inside. " I'm home!" he called out. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a drink, then headed to the couch.  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:02 pm
TheForgottenHost Renge
A few hours later Shizou got home, he walked inside. " I'm home!" he called out. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a drink, then headed to the couch.

Izaya huffed as Shizuo didn't even bother coming to check on him. He just might have to resort to drastic measures. The raven slunk out into the livingroom on his cruches and sat down next to Shizuo. "Hi Shizu-kun~!" Izaya smiled, kissing his cheek.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:03 pm
Shizou looked over to Izaya. " How are you feeling?" He smiled slightly and kissed his forehead.  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:12 pm
TheForgottenHost Renge
Shizou looked over to Izaya. " How are you feeling?" He smiled slightly and kissed his forehead.

Izaya smiled," I'm fine. I missed you though." The raven answered softly, sitting close to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:13 pm
"That's good" He turned back to the tv, and changed the channel.  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:40 pm
TheForgottenHost Renge
"That's good" He turned back to the tv, and changed the channel.

Izaya mentally pouted and basically pull Shizuo on top of him without thinking. When he realized Shizuo was looming over him, the raven blushed heavily.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:16 pm
Shizou was looking down on him. "Um.. can I help you with anything Izaya?" Shizou looked confused.  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:02 pm
TheForgottenHost Renge
Shizou was looking down on him. "Um.. can I help you with anything Izaya?" Shizou looked confused.

Izaya smiled seductively, wrapping his arms around the other's neck." I'm sure there's a lot you could help me with, shizu-kun."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:07 pm
Shizou looked at him confused. "Um okay well if you need anything just ask" He smiled and kissed Izaya's fore head.  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:15 pm
TheForgottenHost Renge
Shizou looked at him confused. "Um okay well if you need anything just ask" He smiled and kissed Izaya's fore head.

Did I break your sex drive or something!? Or is it now that you have me, you don't want me? Izaya pouted. He couldn't believe Shizuo was being this timid.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:36 pm
Shizou got pissed, and threw Izaya off. "Know what, come back to me when your not gonna be an a**" He got out of bed and went to a different room  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Uchiha_Kris

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:54 pm
TheForgottenHost Renge
Shizou got pissed, and threw Izaya off. "Know what, come back to me when your not gonna be an a**" He got out of bed and went to a different room

Izaya watched helplessly as Shizuo stormed out. Though he was disappointed, the raven was happy as well that Shizuo was startin' to act more like his old self.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:02 pm
Shizou walked into the room and slammed the door. He climbed into bed and slept.  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces