Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kiyoshi's Forge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:41 pm
Drenched from the rain, an unfamiliar child (no older than eleven) arrived at the doors of the home. Her raven-hair was stuck to her head like glue while at the same time, had a heavy amount of water pulling it down with gravitation force. Her lifted her bangs from her eyes, shivering from the freezing temperature. She wanted to wait for Alan, unwilling to go in alone (a childish instinct). Behind the door in front of her, she knew she'd be discovering a truth that could possibly change her life.. but.. was she ready for it. She let out another breath, a warm fog following it. She lifted her hand to knock, but froze in place. Maybe.. let's wait for Alan?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:21 pm
Alan walked up to Hisana some second later. 'Is this is?' The young boy wondered. 'Is this where her father is?' He had hoped to travel outside of the village, not just to some place. Sure it was new and what not but it was still just some place inside the same walls that he been living in. Disappointment was the simple word that can be use to describe him. He didn't show it though. It would have been unwise and not right. Instead he stood next to her in silent. His face and posture showed little emotions. He was ready for anything to happen.  

tinymini7

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:25 pm
She glanced at him with a small smile, finally lifting her hand and knocked her knuckles against the large door with aesthetic designs. "Do you think they're in there?" She asked Alan, moving around the door to look through the tiny windows that were covered with rich blue curtains.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:28 pm
Alan shrugged and said, "I don't know." He looked around and survey the area for any danger. With his training and knowledge he pierced into every shadow and possible hiding places for any sign of movement or danger. This is a new place, and even though this is still inside the village anything can happen.  

tinymini7

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:03 am
User ImageYuto Heiland
Taki || Genin || Puppet|| Savior/Kaguya || Shirogane Clan

Yuto watched as Shoko carried, the boy was content watching, observing. When they went to take the dog for the walk, Yuto followed behind them as maybe he would get some enjoyment from this family activity.

bb: ha ha sorry been a busy week x_x

so I'm better then you."

The Female Shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:10 am
User Image
When my sword is drawn. Your fate is sealed.

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi smiled as he watched his children play, but something kept nagging him in the back of his head. He went down to the forge where he once again came across that solid black blade. He picked it up and it disappeared in a flash as he went a sudden pain in his body, and an urge to go somewhere full of sin. Kiyoshi appeared upstairs and opened the door ready to leave when he looked down and saw two children at his front door. He stopped as he spoke to them, "Uh...hello...can I help you?" Kiyoshi said blinking a few times, he was caught off guard by visitors especially children.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
|| Byakugan || Raiton || Doton || Sunaton ||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: Unknown
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 893/893
SS [50] | S [30] | J [20] | SJ [15] | C [10] | G [5] | A [3] | R [+120]

tinymini7

The Lady of Nirvana

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:53 am
Her teeth cluttered as she managed to say, "It's alright Alan, this place is secure.. enough. I think.." Suddenly, the door opened to reveal a tall man with deep brown hair. "H-Hi," She began, holding herself, "I'm Uchiha Hisana. I'm looking for a Hyuuga.. Kiyoshi I think his name is..?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:02 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi froze some as he looked at the young girl, though it was brief the name was carved in his heart. 'Hisana...my daughter.' He said to himself as he looked down at the small girl. The last time he saw her she was much smaller, and he remembered he was told to never see her again, and at the same time he cast off the title as her father when he turned his back to Akane's existence. Kiyoshi remained calm though as he addressed the child. "What do you want with him?" Kiyoshi said, if possible he would like to avoid reveling who he really was. It would be best if Hisana didn't know.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

The Lady of Nirvana

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:15 pm
His movements came to an abrupt stop, as though he realized something. He cleverly recovered before she could ask what exactly was wrong with him- but this raised suspicion, "Why do you want to know what I want with him? This is something want to speak with him and him only." She retorted in a feisty manner, "Are you the only adult in this place?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:27 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi laughed to himself on the inside, this was Akane's child. "This is the house of Kleine Heiland, the Takikage and his family." He said, as it might deter the girl. "Kiyoshi Hyuga has been missing for over 5 years since before the War of the Gods. So any business you have with him, won't happen anytime soon." Kiyoshi told her, because it was common knowledge in the village that Kiyoshi went missing during the the attack. Since he had just returned recently and hasn't left the cave, no one would know of his return.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

The Lady of Nirvana

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:48 pm
"Right. Kleine. I met him earlier, and told me about how you need to 'take things slowly'." She gestured with her fingers, furrowing her eyebrows as she's figured him out. "He lives with you, doesn't he?" Kleine had spoken to her earlier of her fathers health, explaining of how he was doing and whether or not it was a wise decision to talk to him about such issues. But for Hisana, the only thing she heard was- It's his choice- "I know who you are.. you say this is the household of the Takikage, but Kiyoshi..." She paused for a moment, still somewhat stunned by her fathers new found love, "is his lover, he spoke of him as though he's alive. At the same time, you have the Hyuuga eyes. Quit avoiding me and admit that you're him." Her tone had a strong scent of annoyance, as if the freezing weather had no affect on her at this point.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:59 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi closed his eyes and sighed. He was never good at deception, it just wasn't his style. He reopened his eyes and looked down at the small girl as he leaned against the door. "What do you want Hisana." His voice and tone signally that yes she was right and found him out, but at the same time annoyed that she did and just wouldn't leave well enough alone.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

The Lady of Nirvana

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:08 pm
He let out a sigh, his breath barely visible compared to hers. He shut his eyes and leaned against the door before reopening them, almost admitting defeat. Hisana smiled a little, "Can me and my friend please.. come in? We're really cold.." She asked as she trembled, feeling absolutely nothing in the lower half of her body.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:20 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi looked at the young girl who was practically freezing in front of him, Kiyoshi was a lot of things, but it would be just heartless to send her away like this. Kiyoshi nodded as he walked back into the house and into the living room. He got the fire going if they wanted to warm up, he also grabbed towels out of the closet and tossed it to them to dry off. "Would you like something to drink...I think we might have hot chocolate." Kiyoshi offered awkwardly, he wasn't sure what to do in this situation. He just didn't want the poor girl to freeze, he didn't want his daughter to freeze.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

The Lady of Nirvana

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:30 pm
Hisana smiled weakly, noticing her skin colors significant difference after being out in the cold. She waved at Alan to follow her into the large house, already feeling the warmth of the house embracing her tiny body. A towel thrown was thrown at her face just as he asked her for something warm, "Yes please." She told him with a goofy smile, practically hugging the material she placed around herself. She could already feel the towel soaking up the rain as she looked around the room for a place to sit- there wasn't.. at least there wasn't anything she could sit on that she wouldn't ruin (after being out so long in the rain). She sneezed a couple times and covered her mouth on her arm, "Pretty neat place, huh Alan?" She asked with a sniffle. "Let's sit anywhere.. I think we'll ruin their nice furniture.." The girl whispered, rubbing her nose.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff