Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Lady Jemima's Academy for the Elementals and Mentals OPEN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider making a second character who's male, a Mental, or both?
I'll make a guy.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'll make a Mental.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'll make a male Mental.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No way! Female Elementals rock!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Squidward
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:03 pm
As avery killed the last of the larva the hive suddenly came to life and the rest of the wasps came out of the wood work, at least thirty more the what Alena could see moved to attack them. "Ooooh boy," Dojime said in a worried tone. He couldn't see most of them while they were flying, but he could definitely hear them. He ran over to where Avery was standing and yanked on the rope attached to his belt, pulling Alena towards him. He caught her in his left arm and dropped his weapon. He thrust his now free right hand into the air, creating a dome of earth around them.

He just listened for a moment, forgetting he was even holding on to Alena. His grip around her waist was about as strong as the pull was. Working with earth had that effect on the body. He wasn't squeezing her but he was very tense as the area seemed to go silent after the dome had formed around them. Suddenly the hive sprang to life again, and all the wasps started to sting the dome at once, their stingers piercing through the stone.

"I'm going to blast this dome apart, and send the bits of earth at them. When I do I want you to send a blast of air right after it," he yelled over the loud buzzing. "Ready?!" he asked finally letting her go. "NOW"

The earth around them cracked and exploded away from Dojime. Bits of earth ripped through the soft bodies of the wasps. Those that didn't die were severely injured.

((no problem.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:12 pm
"Yeah, yeah....Tea..." Adrian nodded.
"Except the lumps he'd give aren't going to be sugar......" he sighed as a roar was bellowed from beyond the trees, before the footsteps got louder and faster.

And closer.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Sielent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:46 am
Alena gritted her teeth as she heard the wings even if she couldn't see them too clearly. She was ready to send out a big air blast to push them against the wall that was until she was suddenly yanked backwards. She would have yelled if all the air wasn't knocked out of her from the sudden pull. Her mind was racing as she thought of why she would be pulled by the rope. Did a demon wasp take hold? When Dojime caught her, Alena was ready to put up a fight though she had lost control of her air vision. Luckily, before she caused a big mess, she noticed the arm was not that of a wasp's. She touched his arm with her hands and let out a sigh of relief, noticing the smell was earthy. It's just Dojime...

Then she noticed that he was not letting her go and blushed, glad that no one could see. Finally she was able to control the air around her and see for herself what was going on.

She prepared herself for the blast, digging her heels into the ground even though it was a bit difficult with an arm around her. At Dojime's cue, Alena immediately sent out the blast of air, pushing Dojime and Avery back some in the process.

She was out of breath afterwards and the air seemed to be hazy. She wobbled a little but managed to stay upright. She sent out one more shock of air to see. "It seems clear...I'm sorry, my vision isn't very clear right now," she apologized to the other two.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:51 pm
As Alena shot her blast of air he dropped her finally and had the earth under him latch onto his feet to keep him from flying back. Dojime grabbed her shoulder to steady her when she started to wobble. "It's alright. you did great," he replied. "You ok Avery?" he asked, looking over at him.  

cptflint

madametrixie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:11 pm
Vivi
The fish seemed to come to the same conclusion as Bathsheba. While the warrior was able to slash at the demons, it didn't harm them. Enraged, they started chasing after one of the Vivis. Suddenly, they stopped. They were unable to move more than a few yards from the lake. That's convenient, Vivi thought.
"Um, Bathsheba?" Vivi called out. "Maybe you can give me a hand. Offense isn't really my thing." Then realizing that she had just revealed her location to the fish, she let her illusions die. The fish knew where she was anyway. She fingered her little dagger nervously, annoyed at the fact that she might have to use it.

Avery
Avery watched the two of them finish off the demons. It had gone pretty quickly, he thought. This wasn't too hard. "I'm fine," he replied. "This was actually kind of...fun." Well, thinking about it when the demons were all already dead, that was definitely fun. "My instructor would kill me," he said, almost joking.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:54 pm
"Yea, this one was pretty fun. Hopefully next time we won't have to go spelunking," he replied. "You alright Alena? Sorry if I hurt you at all. Didn't mean to man handle you," he apologized as he picked up his weapon and tucked it in his belt.  

cptflint

Sielent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:22 am
"I'm fine, just fine. It's thanks to you I wasn't stung to death by the monsters so um, thank you," she smiled, "This was a wonderful adventure and I can't wait for the next one." As she was talking she loosened the rope around her waist a little. "Do we just go back now? Or do we report to someone?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:48 am
"O-Okay.." Bahthsheba gave a nervous sigh as she gathered her composure. She didn't use her power often. It was dangerous, and she avoided it as much as possible. But she wasn't getting an option here.

She sighed again, blowing the breath out of her mouth, small flames trickling out of her mouth during the sigh. She did this several times, the flames growing with each breath.
Bathsheba then put her hands together, the wrists touching while her palms faced out towards one group of the fishy demons. Fire shot from her palms in a weak stream. They ends of the flames could barely reach the demons and was warming them more than cooking. "Oh... COME ON!" She barked, shaking her arms in frustration. Suddenly the flames grew, almost going in wild blaze as the flames reached the demons, surrounding the small group in fire.

"He doesn't sound to happy. Maybe he ran out of sugar." Clayton jokingly remarked, moving nervously away from his spot and closer to a tree, hiding behind it from where the noise approached.

"PLEASE tell me this isn't our assignment. I thought we'd get something smaller."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:59 am
A giant demon crashed through the trees and roared at the two, glaring at them.

Adrian just turned and faced it with a dull expression before looking over at Clayton.
"Think this is bad? Wait till you see daddy." he smirked as the demon charged at him.

He looked to the demon again before jumping to the side at the last moment, the demon slamming into a group of trees.

"Gonna just sit there??"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:26 pm
Vivi
"Atta girl!" Vivi cheered. Bathsheba was doing a great job, but maybe she could get some help now. Vivi stared at Bathsheba, taking in every detail. 'Creating' someone for the first time required concentration. Creating her own duplicates, though, were a whole lot easier. She was used to how she looked and had the warrior down pat. Bathsheba? When several more of her began shooting non harmful fire, Vivi saw that Bathsheba could be easy, too. Now the demons didn't know which fire to dodge.

Avery
"Do we really need to go back already? Back to the school run by a ghost? There's got to be some sort of excuse that we can come up with. Are the others done yet, Alena? Maybe we can wait for them to finish and then we'll return to our dead headmistress."

(((Why are we staying here? Because I haz a plot twist! And it requires everyone in the forest. So nobody leave! Please?)))  

madametrixie

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:34 pm
"It was fun. I hope I get pared with you guys on the next one. I rather like this group," he said, smiling back at her.

"I think one of them said they were going to the lake. We could head over there and see if they're done yet. Maybe give them a hand," he replied as he headed towards the entrance to the cave. "Lets get back to my rock and fly over there."

((oh man plot twists? love me some plot twists.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:56 am
((Yay plot twists~))

Hearing Vivi cheer for her, Bathsheba smirked with some confidence. She took a step forward, getting closer to the demons. As she could hear panicked and pained cries, she looked around and notice she was surrounded by... Well, herself.
"...I feel like I should ask which is the real me." She grinned, turning her attention back onto the demons, turning the flames upon another group.

"Just ignore me, Mister Giant~" Clayton nervously laughed, moving more behind the tree so he would be out of sight from the massive creature. He began to shake with fear, hyperventilating at the size of the monster. And he, somehow by the grace of God, was suppose to kill it with Adrian, whose power he had no clue about as he took no effort to find out.

Curiosity got the better of him now, despite the danger of the situation. He leered around the tree, jumping back in fear as the giant crashed not far from Clayton. He peaked out again, focusing on Adrian, working into his mind, his first time 'mind tickles' no doubt being felt.
"...We're ********." He sighed, after a few moments.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:24 am
Adrian gave a shudder when Clayton began looking through his mind.

"Well, seeing as you're still in shock, I'll hold it off until then." he grunted, clenching his fists, electricity sparking from them.

The Demon just stared at the light show.

((What a twist!))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:49 pm
"Sorry, Avery, I can't see that far. In fact, right now, I can barely see past my own two feet." She shuffled along, following the sound of Dojime's footsteps. Stamina was not her strong point; she'll have to work on that. "At least we won't have any annoying wasps bothering us on the way to the lake. I think it was Vivi and Bathsheba that got the assignment there."

((Twists of the plots, me likey biggrin ))  

Sielent

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:51 pm
Dojime could feel Alena's fatigue. He lifted a rock out of the ground and scooped her off her feet with it so she was sitting on it. "Rest up before we get there," he said as they left the cave. He set Alena's rock on the one they road in on. "The lake isn't too far, but I'm still going to fly us over. Jemima doesn't like it when I leave huge holes around the school grounds so I need to bring this chunk of earth with us either way."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff