Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
the captains jewel. furry pirate rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:47 pm
"You mean my daughters right? I mean I have three sisters that I could call in for this if we need extra girls." Dawn asked while Delta and Anna blushed wildly as they looked at the outfits. She then looked at her husband and saw the look on his face. "Don't worry my love. No one's gonna get any of me except you." She smiled before dashing past Icy taking one of the outfits and already wearing it once she was seen again. She smirked seeing her sons and husband blushing as they looked at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:02 pm
"Icy maybe you shouldnt had shown the 'midnight pirate' collection." Icy sighed. "I got one for you too."Shows Enzer it and she smirked. "Why didnt you say so. Now they will be here any moment so get in place and Omega. Sigma. wear boxers only this spell is the reason for skimpyish outfits. last time we did this we ended up nude."Runs to the baby room to make a barrier.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:14 pm
"Wow...this is just completely perverted.." Omega replied before shivering as he looked at his sisters in their outfits and then at what Enzer and Icy would be wearing. "Yeah....sure hope none of you girls are captured.." He said before stripping down.

"Who would even make a spell like that? This has 'prank' written all over it." Sigma asked as he stared at Enzer and Icy ignoring the outfits though his eyes would drift to them. He then shook his head and stripped down as well. "Anyone laugh and they drown.."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:39 pm
Icy and enzer giggle as they take the boys to the roof. They begin the circle and the winds got harder. Tropical storm hard." Focus everyone" she saw the ships approching and her plan was working they couldnt stop gagaing over dawn and her 'lady crew'. Louis jumped over and snatched Dawn. "What a fine you are to the navy."louis said as he signaled his men to enter the manor.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:10 pm
Omega and Sigma continued to focus though hearing their mom being snatched up and the men entering the manor only helped to make them furious.

"Oh my. Such a frisky young man you are.." Dawn flirtatiously purred while her tail moved about. This wasn't her first time of being snatched up. "So you work for the navy then? What got a strapping young gentleman like you involved with them?" She curiously questioned feeling the ground beneath them shake. She knew this was taking a whole lot of willpower for her husband not to burst through the roof and split the man in two.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:31 am
"Steady....steady...Enzer NOW JUMP IN WHILE THE MAGIC TWISTER IS STABLE!" Icy called to enzer and enzer jumped in. the hurricane had a mind of its own then. it began to shift into a storm wolf. it howled and raced to the ships. Louis pushed Dawn away and jumped into the sorm. lighting showed where the fighting was with a hint of blood splatter . Icy smiled at the wonderful sight. "Operation 13 is acually one of Enzers forbidden spells. ounce shes in this state it takes a while for her to calm. only someone of her high levels other then myself can relax her. other then that. it takes a day for her to relax.. as long as they dont put the-" Icy stopped and fear was in her eyes. the storm was fading and pain was in Enzers eyes. well the storm ones.

Louis began dragged the storm down with a chain, Enzer was collared. Her magic draining. "SET SAIL QUICKLY MEN! we hit two birds for the price of one!" And they vanished to the navy dock. not knowing they just declared war with the most deadliest pirates in the seas.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:37 pm
"Stupid....stupid...STUPID!!!" Omega roared before he shot after the navy ship once again, his body engulfed in flames as it took the form of a massive wolf with him at the center.

"Knew this plan was stupid.." Sigma growled before taking off after Enzer and the navy ship in his element form once he dove into the sea. "No where you can hide while you're on or in my element." He said to himself dashing through the water.

Dawn sighed as she dusted herself off. "Well...how rude.." She said watching her oldest sons leave. Seeing lightning strike in the distance, she knew that her third son was right along with them. "Looks like Lucky's finally come out of his lab too." She lightly giggled. She then looked to where Trevor was and signaled to him.

Trevor sighed deeply as he followed after them with his crew and Omega's crew with them. Aion's crew would remain behind with the rest of the island's guards and knights to protect the island from further attack though he did send his daughter since she was too eager to keep from the battle.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:39 pm
The more enzer screamed in pain the more wild her lighting got. One it the ship making a hole. This resulted in whippings but her plan was almost done she kicked her father overboard. And signaled dawn to get the key while the crew was distracted. Icy stopped the pack seing men fly overboard one by one to save their captian and get off a sinking ship.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:15 pm
Dawn sighed as she looked at the crew and shook her head. She then began to head off looking for the key though since no one told her where it was so the search was that much more difficult for her. She then grinned splitting herself with magic until there were nine of her, each searching around for the key.

Sigma, laying in wait in the water would spring up dragging down as many of the naval soldiers as he could to a watery grave. "Ya'll knew what ya'll signed up for so you knew this was comin' when ya messed with my family." He said as the water wore a bright grin.

Omega would appear on the ship still engulfed in flames, to the point of being the large flaming wolf he had pursued the ship as. Instead of trying to kill her father along with the rest of his crew, he would help his mother search for the key.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:18 am
Louis was drowning but it was like he was being saved for a final bow. he inched for the surface but ice surrounded him making a crystal like prison. Icy smirked and then dove where Sigma was. she winked at him and helped him by making the waters colder for the victims to make them all die of hypothermia. then icy noticed the key sinking and made a ice spear to catch it and pierce it into the ship.
Enzer was trying her best to be in control of her magic but it was almost no use. The collar hurt her and the storm wolf within was angry and wanted to be free. She was now engulped in her own wild spell. a wolf of dark clouds, lighting, and rain. "Omega...dawn...someone...help me..." this collar was different. it was killing her but was also stripping her from her guardian. and the guardian didn't like it. The guardian looked at Omegas and Howled. the winds blew rougher and stronger. she was trying to get omega to calm her. she would kill them all without him calming her.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:56 pm
Omega nodded abandoning his search for the key before going over to Enzer, his guardian gently nuzzling hers to calm it as he wrapped his arms around her body holding her close and tight. "Just hang in there my love. We'll get you out of this." He said reassuringly as his tail gently wrapped around hers.

Sigma looked to where Icy's spear went and reached out grabbing the keys with her help. "Got 'em!" He called before tossing the keys up to the deck.

One of the Dawn's grinned as she caught the keys and tossed them to Omega, the nine becoming one again.

Omega took hold of the keys and smiled softly as he used the keys to free his love. When he got the collar off. he held it tightly in his hand trying to destroy it. "Never again will you harm her.."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:16 pm
When she was free a burst of wincd broke all the sails icy made a spot for the couple to finish the job. "I sugguest getting out of the waters..when enzi gets mad she gets mad." The storm got bigger as her storm wolf howled. It was making a hurricane of porportions and she controlled the winds to use tnhe rubblleas weapons when she calmed nothing but bodies and blood remained. She shook and looked at omega. She showed him her dangerous form and was scared. She turned into her wolf form and cowered. Only to see a lighting wolf feeding off her energy.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:04 am
Omega looked at Enzer and smiled softly seeing her free again. When he saw her frightened, he quickly rushed to her side ignoring the lightning wolf over her. He wrapped his arms around her and gently nuzzled her cheek. "Shhh...it's okay my love. Everything's gonna be okay."

Dawn looked to the lightning wolf and smiled. "It's time for you to return within her now sweetheart. Thank you so much for all of your help. I am sorry for the pain that you went through though." She gently cooed like the mother that she was.

"That was way too close.." Sigma sighed as he looked at the water after what Enzer did. "Thanks for warnin' me Icy. Really saved me from becoming wolf bacon or jerky." He said blushing lightly as he smiled to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:21 am
when they returned back enz was back in her 'not leaving omegas sight' stage.To the crew this was normal after a spazfest and espicially with the pups. she just wanted everyone safe and now with one threat gone. she felt that the waters were safe.

Meanwhile Icy was doing a ballet on the water. she danced and danced unaware of her audiance. "Hm i wonder if that 'sigma boy' likes me...hmm but he may not like me. im an ice element and hes a water element.She skated a heart and picked a flower. "He loves me...he hates me...he loves me...he hates me.."  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:18 pm
Omega smiled as he looked at Enzer and held her close to him. He wasn't going to let her out of his sight again. He was glad that it was over. That her father had finally been taken care of. It wasn't by his hands like he had planned for, but for now, the waters were safe."That was far too risky...too close...I was afraid.." He said to her as he sighed heavily. "But now it's over for now. Something else will come, but for now, things are okay and peaceful."

"Well I certainly don't hate you." Sigma said as he joined Icy on the ice. He showed that he actually was a pretty good skater. "So I guess..." He trailed off before lightly kissing her lips. "..that means I love you." He smiled as he wagged his tail a little letting his fingers brush against her sides before he skated away with a blush and a big grin. When he was some distance away from her, he blew a large, blue flame into the sky that took the form of a heart.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff