Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A mercenarys prized posession. (1x1 with enzerxDainar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:37 am
She got dressed and looked at her mate still shakeing,"Honey..what is he gonna do to our pups? most importantly..how will we find him? I cant track without knowing his scent!" she smelled the air for a moment and ran to where thhe road crossed.Her eyes widened in fear..."Father?" SHe snarled and for the first time...in a really long time. She howled out of anger. it was so much it would wake poor wataru and orihime out of a dead sleep and bolted off."THAT ASKOOK!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:02 pm
enzerubebii98255
She got dressed and looked at her mate still shakeing,"Honey..what is he gonna do to our pups? most importantly..how will we find him? I cant track without knowing his scent!" she smelled the air for a moment and ran to where thhe road crossed.Her eyes widened in fear..."Father?" SHe snarled and for the first time...in a really long time. She howled out of anger. it was so much it would wake poor wataru and orihime out of a dead sleep and bolted off."THAT ASKOOK!"

Daisuke shook with rage, "This . . . I will not forgive." He ran after his mate, as he ran past his sister's house, she kicked the door open and snarled, "There better damn well be a ******** reason why you woke me up ya piece of s**t!" She had her own katana strapped across her back, white bandages covered her breasts and she wore identical black pants as her brother, behind her Wataru walked out, he wore a pair of florescent green goggles and had two pistols at his side. His face was etched with grim concern, "Orihime, they have Akira." Daisuke had already ran off but Orihime turned slowly, fear gripped her, "W . . . what?" Wataru was already off, running after Daisuke, and she followed close behind.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:51 pm
Laughing lake was going really fast and only stopped to pick up the trail again. She the paused ...she snarled and smelled the air..and gave a signal to stop her family,"Anyone have a flashlight or anything reflective?" her voice was stern and serious,"A man made spider web is around here. and if we trigger it..we may not live."She snarled and was like an attack dog waiting for an order.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:31 am
enzerubebii98255
Laughing lake was going really fast and only stopped to pick up the trail again. She the paused ...she snarled and smelled the air..and gave a signal to stop her family,"Anyone have a flashlight or anything reflective?" her voice was stern and serious,"A man made spider web is around here. and if we trigger it..we may not live."She snarled and was like an attack dog waiting for an order.

Wataru clicked a light on his goggles, and the spider web of complex lines appeared. If one were to trigger this, they would most likely fall into a trap or be cut with the razor sharp thin wires Daisuke snarled, "That dirty fox!" He drew his katana and a glow of energy built up around it, he slashed upwards sending a blast of energy cutting through all the wires, various traps and such activated but nothing hit them. "Let's keep going!"  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:40 am
At the base when everyone kept moveing lake stopped snarling low...shestared at the trees and pulled out her bow. the fox just laughed and was dangleing the bag of their pups with his paw. "Ehehehehe i see im not messing with any parents hmm?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:08 am
enzerubebii98255
At the base when everyone kept moveing lake stopped snarling low...shestared at the trees and pulled out her bow. the fox just laughed and was dangleing the bag of their pups with his paw. "Ehehehehe i see im not messing with any parents hmm?"

Daisuke, Orihime, and Wataru snuck into the camp, they split ways but Daisuke had noticed, Laughing Lake was no where to be seen, he cursed and back tracked, knowing that she had probably stopped at the entrance. Daisuke got there to see something horrific. He nearly dropped his katana and shock.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:14 am
Lake looked perty much dead as bengosha went over to inspect and smirked seeing his job was 25% complete according to his eyes. then saw the shocked Daiskue. "Oh hello daiskue havent see you since the war. whats wrong..you act like you lost a prized jewel." the fox smirked and kicked lakes limpless body."She did put up a fight but all and all she was pointless."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:29 am
enzerubebii98255
Lake looked perty much dead as bengosha went over to inspect and smirked seeing his job was 25% complete according to his eyes. then saw the shocked Daiskue. "Oh hello daiskue havent see you since the war. whats wrong..you act like you lost a prized jewel." the fox smirked and kicked lakes limpless body."She did put up a fight but all and all she was pointless."

"No . . . No no no no no!" Daisuke drew his katana, "You demon! YOU DIRTY HOUND!" He dashed forward with reckless abandon, "Why?" His vision was filled with tears, he slashed but the Bengosha dodged easily, "Tsk tsk, When I fought you last, you were better than this," he pulled out a pistol and shot a round at Daisuke. It pierced his through his chest bringing him to his knees, the pain, the shock, it brought him back. Daisuke looked up, a mad glint in his eyes.

He ripped off the headband. What most didn't know is that the headband was a limiter for Daisuke, so were his glasses so to speak. Both came off, thrown across the grassy ground. He gripped his blade until his paws bled, "Bengosha, Unforgiving Fox, may your name be forever cursed, flames of the Phoenix shall consume you and only grant you the harsh heat of condemnation. Let me . . . reap your soul." With an almost invisible movement, Daisuke had sheathed his sword. The fox chuckled and drew a wicked looking dagger, "I'll carve my name into!" He rushed at the the wolf.

Daisuke took one step back, and quickly drew his sword, making a shockwave of energy that blasted the fox back.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:40 am
The bag of their pups moved a lot as if trying to escape "Sakura stop squirming!" "but kaze...i really need to pee.." "OF ALL TIMES SAKURA!"

Lake was slowly regaining her breathing but her leg was broken and in acoma. the bag moved around more to where it 'bumped into their father.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:50 am
Daisuke heard four things, first, his pups, all three voices, he dropped to one knee and quickly undid the bag, three heads popped out of it and they all cried at once, "Daddy!" Overwhelmed with emotion, he hugged the three, "Sakura, Kaze, Teru!" tears ran down his face, but he heard once more sound, Laughing Lake's breathing. He turned, and sighed in relief.

The fox got up off the ground, "You cheeky b*****d," he licked the dagger, the pups hid behind their father. Wataru and Orihime appeared with an conscienceless Akira. Orihime grabbed the three pups, with the bag so she can carry them easily, Wataru who had Akira also picked up Laughing Lake, "We'll take care of them, tear this guy a new one." Wataru smirked and Orihime spat on the ground, "We need to move!"

Daisuke turned to the fox, "You'll lose this fight, you know that!" The fox snarled, the wolf growled at him, "Such underhanded methods, this is why you'll never be able to defeat me!"  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:06 am
Dainar Inferni
Daisuke heard four things, first, his pups, all three voices, he dropped to one knee and quickly undid the bag, three heads popped out of it and they all cried at once, "Daddy!" Overwhelmed with emotion, he hugged the three, "Sakura, Kaze, Teru!" tears ran down his face, but he heard once more sound, Laughing Lake's breathing. He turned, and sighed in relief.

The fox got up off the ground, "You cheeky b*****d," he licked the dagger, the pups hid behind their father. Wataru and Orihime appeared with an conscienceless Akira. Orihime grabbed the three pups, with the bag so she can carry them easily, Wataru who had Akira also picked up Laughing Lake, "We'll take care of them, tear this guy a new one." Wataru smirked and Orihime spat on the ground, "We need to move!"

Daisuke turned to the fox, "You'll lose this fight, you know that!" The fox snarled, the wolf growled at him, "Such underhanded methods, this is why you'll never be able to defeat me!"
Sakura looked up at her aunt. "Aunt orihime is daddy gonna be okay? his eye doesnt look so good. and hes not wearing his reading glasses like he does at tea time."Then bengosha lunged at daiskue,"ILL MAKE YOU PAY YOU SCUM OF THE EARTH"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:17 am
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni

Sakura looked up at her aunt. "Aunt orihime is daddy gonna be okay? his eye doesnt look so good. and hes not wearing his reading glasses like he does at tea time."Then bengosha lunged at daiskue,"ILL MAKE YOU PAY YOU SCUM OF THE EARTH"

Daisuke's movements were becoming a little sluggish, he was losing blood. Daisuke countered the lunge with his katana and bashed Bengosha with the hilt, but the fox was grinning, he had the pistol at Daisuke's chest and he fired. The round blew through him and knocked him backwards.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:24 am
Bengosha snarled thinking his job was done then decided to go looking for his 'package again.'. "Ill see you in hell daiskue. i have a package to re capture and deliver." Gets ready to bolt off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:31 am
enzerubebii98255
Bengosha snarled thinking his job was done then decided to go looking for his 'package again.'. "Ill see you in hell daiskue. i have a package to re capture and deliver." Gets ready to bolt off.

"You'll see me in where?" the wolf rose from a pool of his own blood, his white fur dyed crimson with his own blood. The blue eye was closed, only the crimson one was open. The wounds that had been inflicted on him were gone. Bengosha froze.

"You . . . no you're the devil " Daisuke grinned, his smile menacing. "ME? WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT? BENGOSHA?" his paw ignited and blue flames covered his katana. He dragged it against the ground and it froze and burned the grass around him. "I'll show you true hell." He was upon the fox in a mere second, stabbing him through the heart, the flames consumed him burning him to a crisp before freezing his remains. The flames spread to the camp and burned everything to the ground, as it did, it froze over, it looked like it had snowed. The flames died out, Daisuke fell to his knees, the whole thing was draining. He huffed, as he fell down on the ground, his eyes closed. "Tired" he fell asleep.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:37 am
days pass and lake was upset. she saw sakura always waiting on the path for her father. the boys continued their training and lake just tried er best to be strong. even when she was forced in a wheelchair for 2 months. sakura started to cry and began calling out for him,"DAAAAAAADDDDDDDYYYYY!!!" then sakura waited for anything, his howl, voice, a sight of him. sakura wouldnt leave her spot till she saw papa. she was a true daddys girl.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff