Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:16 pm
"but..even she's stronger then me..." Xaene mumbled, biting his lip. "she's able to deal with things that would make me fall over and start crying... heck, i can barely stand the idea of not being around you for an hour... or more... but she's away from Damian for longer then that isn't she?" he muttered, only knowing the two were together because iris had told him everything that'd been going on while his brother had locked him away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:26 pm
"Are you kidding? She can only manage to leave his side for a little bit, then it takes every fiber of her being to keep herself from falling apart. God forbid she get worried about him. She loves that boy so much that it's like the world only has color when he's there and she can only breathe when she's in his arms." Dominick smiled, pulling Xaene closer. "That's how I am with you."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:29 pm
Xaene blushed and hugged him tighter. "hm... that just about sums up how i am with you too..." he sighed, chewing on his lip.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:47 pm
He kissed the dragon demon quickly, leaning his head back on the wall.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:14 pm
The demon kissed back, hugging him close.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:21 pm
Dominick smiled, his arms around Xaene tightening. "Go to sleep, love. It's time to sleep."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:27 pm
"a-alright..." xaene sighed and kissed him lightly. "just... come back like you promised..." he sighed and closed his eyes lightly, hugging him still.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:39 pm
"I will," he whispered, stroking his lover's spine. "Now dream of unicorns, rainbows, penguins, snow, sand, music, rain, everything that makes you happy."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:44 pm
Xaene gave a tiny smile as he slowly fell asleep, dreaming of his past. the good parts of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:55 pm
When he was sure Xaene was asleep, Dominick slipped from his grip, disappearing out the door and into the battlefield that was Famine's Realm.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:00 pm
Xaene continued to sleep for a while, waking up hours after Dominick had left. he slowly sat up and looked around with a small pout before walking out of his room to see if anyone else was up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:10 pm
Hadrian groaned in pain, the icepack on his lap starting to melt. "God, she could be a football star from the power in those legs," muttered the Scot.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:12 pm
xaene rose an eyebrow as he looked at hadrian. "uhm... who kicked you in the jewels?" he asked, noting to himself that he sounded like his brother a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:17 pm
Pouting at Xaene, the seventeen-year old's left eye twitched in annoyance. "That damned Amy girl. She thought it'd be intelligent to stride headfirst into a warzone and kick me where the sun doesn't shine. I swear, if Augustus and Dom didn't adore her, I'd rip her pretty blond hair from her pretty little head!" he grumbled.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:20 pm
"ohhhh ouch... that's gotta hurt..." Xaene grimaced as he walked over. "here... use this... it won't melt..." he sighed and cupped his hands in front of his mouth, only to take them away and hand Hadrian a large chunk of ice.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games