Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Kyo X Yuki Rp! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:54 am
HichiIchi
I grew pissed.. "S-Stop it now.." I hissed at him.. Trieing my best to get away from his grip...
(Hey Im gana go to bed.. May we contuie this tomarow...?)

(Hai good night ^^)
I heard your voice from upstairs and something inside me snapped. I jumped up and ran outside, not bothering to protect myself from the cold air. I saw Akito touching you, and I jumped on him, which knock us both down. He was sitting on my waist before I knew what hit me, he placed his hands around my neck. He tightened his grip, making me breath harder. "I touched him the way you did Rat! And I'm sure I got a better reaction," Akito said, tightening his grip.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:49 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
I grew pissed.. "S-Stop it now.." I hissed at him.. Trieing my best to get away from his grip...

(Hai good night ^^)
I heard your voice from upstairs and something inside me snapped. I jumped up and ran outside, not bothering to protect myself from the cold air. I saw Akito touching you, and I jumped on him, which knock us both down. He was sitting on my waist before I knew what hit me, he placed his hands around my neck. He tightened his grip, making me breath harder. "I touched him the way you did Rat! And I'm sure I got a better reaction," Akito said, tightening his grip.

(I'm awake.. xD I see ya not.. LOL)
My eye's widen with fear.. "Wait.. Akito.. Stop.." I said as I grab his had's to trie and pull him off of you..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:58 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(Hai good night ^^)

My eye's widen with fear.. "Wait.. Akito.. Stop.." I said as I grab his had's to trie and pull him off of you..

I coughed slightly, trying to kick Akito off of me. But that failed, before he pushed you away.
(lol, i didnt sleep at all)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:05 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(Hai good night ^^)

I coughed slightly, trying to kick Akito off of me. But that failed, before he pushed you away.

Damn it think.. I said but then I grabed him by the arm and pulled him in to a deep kiss... Making him stop..
(XD I sleep all day.. OwO)  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:11 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

(Hai good night ^^)

Damn it think.. I said but then I grabed him by the arm and pulled him in to a deep kiss... Making him stop..
(XD I sleep all day.. OwO)

Akito was still sitting on me, but released my neck. He grabbed your hair, trying to deepen the kiss. I closed my eye's, and turned my head away.
(lol, silly~)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:17 pm
Akito was still sitting on me, but released my neck. He grabbed your hair, trying to deepen the kiss. I closed my eye's, and turned my head away.
(lol, silly~)
I tried not to blush but blushed as I felt his tounge in my mouth.. D-Damn it.... A-At less I stop him from choking him.. I looked back at you... Now worried...  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:29 pm
HichiIchi
I tried not to blush but blushed as I felt his tounge in my mouth.. D-Damn it.... A-At less I stop him from choking him.. I looked back at you... Now worried...

I made a brave move, I sat up and punched Akito off of you. Akito fell to the ground and gave us a evill stare, before he spit. "I'll get you where it hurts oneday! You remember that!" He yelled before he stood and left.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:31 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I made a brave move, I sat up and punched Akito off of you. Akito fell to the ground and gave us a evill stare, before he spit. "I'll get you where it hurts oneday! You remember that!" He yelled before he stood and left.

I sighed in relf as I gave up an apolige look... But then looked away...  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:36 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"A-are you ok, Kyo?" I asked placing my hand on your's.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:40 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Y-Yeah.. I-I'm fine..." I blushed...  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:44 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"O-oh ok..." I said coughing slightly. I removed my hand from yours to move my bangs from my eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:46 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"O-oh ok..." I said coughing slightly. I removed my hand from yours to move my bangs from my eyes.

I hugged you as I gently kissed your lip's. "Are you all right?"  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:51 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I returned both the kiss and hug, before answering, "Yeh I'm fine. But I didn't like the sound of that treat." I closed my eye's and leaned into your shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:54 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I returned both the kiss and hug, before answering, "Yeh I'm fine. But I didn't like the sound of that treat." I closed my eye's and leaned into your shoulder.

I looked up at you.. "I-It's fine... I-I'm all right.." I said as I lean on to you..
(BRB I'm gana go eat and go on the other computer. BRB in a sec..)  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:00 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I looked up at you.. "I-It's fine... I-I'm all right.." I said as I lean on to you..
(BRB I'm gana go eat and go on the other computer. BRB in a sec..)

(okie dokie)
I sighed in content, as I softly wrapped my arms around your shoulders. I pressed a soft kiss to your cheek, smiling happily.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff