Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seravious

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:18 am
Mayah Playah

"I have unfairly wronged you and am making an offer to protect you to make amends for it. I will be your personal bodyguard for the remainder of our expedition."

He continued to hold his sword out, head down.

"If you accept, then you must take the sword from me and slice my palms. Do not worry about the injuries, I will heal quickly."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

She raised an eyebrow, taking the sword from him. Moving so that she was on his left, she quickly set the sharp blade across his open palms and sliced the skin, stepping back and trying not to look at the cuts. "Like that?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:47 am
Mayah Playah

Much to his credit, Miles didn't flinch, wince, or make any other form of sign of pain. His hands did begin to freeze but he murmured a quick counter spell to reverse the effects. Standing straight and looking at Michaela, he nodded.

"It is done. I am officially your bodyguard until this little trip is done."

He pulled two long strips of cloth out of his pocket and wrapped his hands in them.

"Your wish is my command, as long as it doesn't break my personal codes and it's within my capability."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:24 pm
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

Michaela tapped her chin, then smirked. "Hop on one foot."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:09 pm
Mayah Playah

Miles lifted one leg and jumped ten feet into the air before coming back down and standing on both legs.

"You didn't say how high, or how many times I had to hop."

He smirked at her.

"I will request you be reasonable and sincere in your orders."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:15 pm
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

She came a bit closer, clasping her hands and leaning a bit towards him. "Only...if you say please."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:10 pm
Mayah Playah

"I could void our contract right now. All I have to do is remove one of my fingers. I could live without my pinky I'm sure. I will not say please."

He put his sword away and covered his head and face up again.

"Now, shall we continue? I don't know where these ruins are."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:56 am
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

She pouted, leading the way begrudgingly. "You're no fun..." she murmured. "Can you at least make up a story for me? I can make one up about you too, if you want."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:45 am
Mayah Playah

Miles sighed.

"Many years ago, a young traveler, lost in the desert, and in desperate need of water, stumbled into a small town. The buildings were ramshackle and looked as though they would fall apart with a mere touch. Making his way to the well in the center of town, he was distraught when he found out the well was dry. One of the townsfolk brought him a cup of water from the towns reserves and told him of the curse. A red ninja had come through their town many years ago and demanded the townsfolk surrender all their children. The townsfolk refused and the ninja set fire to their houses with his fearsome ninjato, a red handled sword so hot that it would burn whatever it touched and made the air around it shimmer. Just when the townsfolk thought they would lose their children, a figure dressed in black arrived and fought the ninja. The battle went on for many hours until at last the red ninja was defeated, but as he died, he used what strength he had left to throw his sword into the town well where it has laid for all this time, drying up the water as it flowed. Nobody had been able to enter the well for the heat near the bottom was so powerful that anyone who got that far would begin to burn. The young traveler, wanting to thank these people for their kindness in giving him a cup of their limited water supply, climbed into the well in the middle of the night. Slowly working his way down, he began to feel the heat of the sword rising to meet him, but he continued until at last he hit the bottom. There on the ground, next to it's sheathe, was the sword. Picking up the sword and sheathing it, the heat immediately disappeared and water began to fill the well slowly. When the townsfolk woke in the morning, the traveler was waiting for them at the well, which had become full before the sun had risen."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:43 am
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

Smiling, she glanced back at him. "I loved it," she declared. "Much better than the stupid one I have growing in my own imagination."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:51 am
Mayah Playah

"That was actually a true story. It of course didn't actually end well for the traveler. When the townsfolk found out how he survived the heat, they chased him out, for the young traveler was actually a half-dragon."

He pulled out his red sword, a ninjato, and the air around the blade shimmered.

"For a short moment in my life, I was a hero, and then in a split second, I was a monster. They chased me out of town."

He spun the sword twice and then put it away.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:59 am
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

"Life isn't the twisted version that's been served to you, you know," she muttered, frozen in her position by a tree. "You have no idea what a blessing it is to never be touched, or to not know love. I can't talk, I know. My life is far from tragic, me being the little orphan rich girl, but still...you have to stop letting yourself think about the past. Otherwise, it will always haunt you." Suddenly, her mood lifted, and she turned to him with a happy grin on her face. "Let's try to move on from the past together, okay, Miles?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:16 pm
Mayah Playah

Despite the fact she couldn't see it, Miles frowned. It wasn't his past that bothered him. It was the future he was afraid of. Many people viewed his kind as monsters. Unholy offspring of beast and human. His eyes turned solid black, no white at all.

"My father would laugh at you for that sentiment. He's eight-thousand years old. He has a long past, and it's not always bad. The best thing about the past is that you can always think of the good parts. And if the good parts haunt you, what's the harm?"

He spotted a stone pillar a short ways up.

"Are those the ruins?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:01 pm
Tuba_madness

Alexis looked over at the twins. "No, thats okay. I think she's right. They need to get this over with and while they are doing that, I think I will just sit over here." she walked over to a tree and sat down with a sigh.

Ethan looked over at Alexis and held back a chuckle. He started watching Matt and Delilah fight again.  

Master i_like_icecream

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:47 pm
Master i_like_icecream

Delilah let out a howl as Matt threw her off his back straight into Ethan. "Sorry Ethan...She muttered as she launched herself at Matt. "Why are you taking this out on me now?" she growled at Matt. He went to Bite her and she avoid it
Matt's eye's turned glowing Red. "Why do you think? You think you know everything and you left me BEHIND. I thought we were PARTNERS." he growled and finally got her were he could sink his teeth in. He bit her and the blood began to flow.
Delilah went limp but stayed awake and didn't try to pull away. "I thought you were dead." she said and started to go into hysterics."Thought you were gone. the tattoo went ice cold." she sobbed
Amber eye's went huge. She ran up to Matt and touched her hand to his forehead. "Sleep." she whispered and he passed out. Amber grabbed Delilah and gently set her to the ground.
Alice ran to Delilah and pressed her hand to Delilah's neck and it slowed the blood flow. She ripped her shirt and pressed it to her neck.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff