Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Teen Titans-TNG (1x1 w/ SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:21 am
User Image Kaisujin pulled up at the last moment to spot Cyborg and Alexis not far from Dawnfire. He hovered for several seconds as he saw both the convertible and motorcycle pull off the bridge onto the small island at high speed. He rolled his eyes as he landed, shaking his head fractionally. He had a feeling Haruka would likely want to punch him for not revealing as much of his past as they'd thought he had. The woman with teal-blue hair climbed out first, looking quizzically at Cyborg and Alexis before smiling at Dawnfire. "Michiru, I'm sure Haruka's pissed at me for not revealing everything about my past, but it's more complicated even than yours," he said wryly, knowing his voice held a note of apology. Michiru laughed. "She's pissed, all right... but I understand, especially with what Setsuna mentioned," she said with amusement. Kaisujin blinked, not all that surprised. So Pluto already knew I wasn't revealing everything to begin with... though if she knew I could hold my own and beat Saturn in a no-holds-barred brawl, she'd be startled, I'm certain, he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:43 pm
User Image
Princess Kond'r ~ Connie Dorne ~ Dawnfire
Connie crossed her arms over her chest and tapped her forefinger on the opposite upper arm. "Well, Kaisujin? Are we going to get an explanation now?" she asked, her regal upbringing showing through in her patient and highbrow tone.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:55 pm
User Image Kaisujin exhaled, not looking too surprised. "I was raised by a woman skilled in illusionary techniques, though my talents leaned more towards physical and ninja techniques rather than illusion. When I was found, an elemental guardian most assumed to be a demon because of its temper was rampaging through the village before it was sealed within a baby boy. Most of my natural powers were, in fact, sealed by my father not long after birth. A few years after I was found, an incident, namely a mob going after the guardian's host, ended up going past the home I lived in with Kurenai, though a few of them had managed to pin the boy down with blades through his wrists after tripping him. I went to help him, though without knowing it tapped into my latent powers before doing so. Unfortunately it didn't make much difference after a couple of the mob knocked me unconscious, calling me a 'demon lover' when anyone who could see could tell the kid couldn't even know what they were talking about," he said softly. He took a deep breath, his feet shifting apart as he continued. "As a result of the concussion from their blows, it caused something to happen... the seal holding back my latent power cracked, unleasing the pent up force in a detonation of energy that materialized as bluish teal flames. It was soon discovered that my latent power caused the seal holding the elemental guardian to accelerate its merging with the boy substatially, though it was actually the next morning that I discovered what the latent power had unlocked," he said softly, a sheepish smile flickering over his face as he paused. Haruka swung her leg over the bike, hurling the cracked helmet at Kaisujin, though he saw her eyes widen when it froze a foot from him, hovering in a faint aura of bluish teal energy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:17 pm
User Image
Connie said nothing, either to the explanation or in reaction to the helmet freezing. The helmet trick was similar enough to Raven's abilities from what she'd heard from her mother. She figured the other Titans had strange enough stories to tell about their heritage as well.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:27 pm
User Image Kaisujin sighed. "Most of my life wasn't that interesting, until a particular mission to an area known as the Land of Waves.... the nuke-nin that attacked us was a very high level swordsman and he managed to stun me using the two inch thick hilt of his zanbatou.... the next thing I knew, I awoke in an unfamiliar city... eventually meeting these two," he said wryly, his attention mainly on Dawnfire at the moment, since Michiru and Haruka knew most of what followed.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:50 pm
User Image
Connie gestured as if to say, 'Go on.' She wasn't going to interrupt unless there was something she absolutely did not understand or needed to have clarified.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:20 pm
User Image Kaisujin glanced upward for a moment. "There were beings who fed on the darkness within people on the West Coast of the US, eventually either twisting them into something that was no longer human or killing them; we eventually defeated them, though as I hear it, they later surfaced anyway in Tokyo (Sailor Moon S). In my case, however, it took an ugly turn.... my birth mother and the being who sealed my natural powers showed up and managed to convince me to fight for a dimension I knew nothing about. When I went through the dimensional portal, the forces within rendered me unconscious, though I woke in a thick jungle area I later found was known as the Living Forest of Edenia. A silver eyed woman with dark brown skin and golden body armor by the name of Tanya assisted me out of the forest... though she met up with a Tarkatan soon after.... I only remember fragments of what happened afterwards, but I do know one thing.... she betrayed me and left me for dead. Had the abilities I employed recently against Kunzite not awakened... violently, I might add, I wouldn't have survived. As it is, I still have scars over most of my back and shoulders," he revealed. He saw Dawnfire's eyes widen fractionally, though he didn't know she'd caught a glimpse of said scars. Haruka looked irritated as he flicked his fingers, sending the helmet back at her. "What happened to those..?" Michiru said slowly. Kaisujin shook his head fractionally, not desiring to tell what had happened. It was seared into his memories in vivid detail... in ways he did not want to remember.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:50 pm
User Image
"Well, I said I recognized you as a warrior, did I not? You have managed to earn a modicum of respect from me, if not my trust," Connie said. "Though, as I have only seen your friends" she nodded toward the two young women "fight briefly, I cannot say the same for them."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:36 am
User Image Kaisujin shifted one shoulder slightly in reply to her chiding tone. "If my gut instinct is right, Kunzite may try to gather youma to increase his own strength if for nothing else than to create a little chaos. If he does that, I'm certain Haruka and Michiru will gain your respect soon. I do wonder about that armor that lightning elemental had... from the cybernetic warrior's reaction to its appearance, the armor was definitely something he didn't expect," he said softly. He couldn't shake the sense he'd seen the armor before, somewhere.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:47 pm
User Image
"I wonder about that as well," Connie said. She turned to Cyborg. "The Overload creature did not have that armor when you encountered it before, I take it?" she asked.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:13 pm
User Image Kaisujin frowned fractionally, focusing his mind on recalling where he'd seen that armor before. "No, he didn't ever have any sort of armor that I remember; that sort of armor... wherever it came from, would be very distinctive, I'm certain," he said, not liking the idea of that sort of armor out in the hands of criminals like Slade/Deathstroke or the Joker. Kaisujin's grip suddenly tightened from a relaxed state into a tight fist, the glove giving a rasping sound as it stretched from the sudden movement. "You wouldn't recognize it... I've only seen that sort of armor twice in my lifetime... and it isn't in this dimension," he said, knowing his voice was grim and cold.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:22 pm
User Image
Connie's brow furrowed. "Then how did the Overload creature get it?" she asked. "It didn't seem intelligent enough to travel dimensions."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:49 pm
User Image Kaisujin exhaled. He really didn't like the possibility in his mind, though it was the only one that made sense to him. "There's only one way he could have gotten it... someone gave it to the elemental, and there are few in the realm that armor is native to that would give that sort of armor away unless they could get something out of it, such as information," he said softly. Cyborg frowned. "What sort of dimension is that armor native to?" he said carefully. "You would know it as a 'hell' realm... considering its nature. The Netherrealm has many dangers, though I rarely traveled in that realm myself. I do know of several of its denizens, however, and of those I have encountered, there are only two or three that would have the sort of reach or access to that sort of armor, much less another dimension to dispatch it to," he said softly. Both of the beings he suspected were very dangerous and ruthless, not to mention manipulative. One of the denizens he knew who could access other realms through the hell realm was one of his two fathers, a amalgam of warrior souls merged into one being. It wouldn't be Ermac... he would not do something this... manipulative; his method is more the kind where he comes at you personally, he thought. "So who the hell could it be?" Haruka demanded. Kaisujin's eyes narrowed. "Only three that I know of would do something like this, though one may or may not be dead... the other two, I suspect are either unable to pierce the barriers between realms or unwilling to do so," he said softly. He suspected it was the sorcerer of the duo rather than the semi-immortal one.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:04 pm
User Image
"Enough mystery!" Connie said. There was something to be said for not wanting to reveal someone's identity, but this was pushing it. And Tamaraneans didn't have much patience for such things. "Tell us who you you speak of."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:18 pm
User Image Kaisujin sighed, his gaze snapping to Dawnfire for an instant. "One, whom may or may not be dead, is a wraith being whose soul is pure darkness known only as Nosait. The other two are in some ways stronger, yet they are also in some ways less likely to show their hands so obviously. Qanchi is a necromantic sorcerer while the other is a fallen immortal known as Konis," he said cautiously. "I have a suspiction that it may have been Qanchi who gave the elemental the nether armor, but I cannot be certain, and he is highly unlikely to outright say as such," he said with a shrug. "I know of warriors who fought against the first of the trio, though nobody I know of has fought the others and survived," he warned.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff