Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
SkullWatch gang hideout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:19 pm
[img][img]http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab344/TearDrop1015/Anime/126074579860176-1.jpg[/img][/img]

Dimon looked at the person who just spoke "i know that...............im just saying i seems too tense around here..........." he said sitting on a ruined couch.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:21 pm
Rotago nodded. "He's right. I was going to start it back up and fix the joint back up. I need members to join and I could use some help. Melody just left so that makes one less member, but we could still do it." He explained. He looked at Dimon and gave him a look to show that he wasn't done talking to him. He then looked at Wennin. "So who are you?"  

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:25 pm
Dimon walked over to Rotago cautiously "now...............what were you saying back at the dorm, before our little.............visitor stoped by for a visit.........by the way how is he?" he asked wondering about the black winged being.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:20 pm
User Image

"A guy with nothing else better to do and makes his own rules to everything he does... You can just call me Wennin though. If you're talking about the dark sprite, well he can tell you," he responded while shifting his gaze towards the other two males in the room. "So what was this gang founded on before?"

{( Out.Of.Conscientiousness: ~ }}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image

Vanity turned into her tiger form and crept inside like she always done. Checking around for no one in sight, she continued and ran into an empty room. There, she turned back into human form leaned on the wall and breathed heavily, catching her breath. "Phew.."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:33 pm
Rotago looked at Dimon. "We'll have to talk about it later. I don't know who he is really, I've run into him before though." he said turning back to Wennin. "From what I can tell the last gang kind of ran a protection service, arms dealing, and running a black market of sorts. Atleast, that's my best guess. But as far as I'm conserned, it doesn't really matter what it was founded on before." He sat on the bed that sat in the corner of the room.  

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:45 pm
User Image

"Do you have any idea on how to run this place? You have to have a gameplan before you can play the game," Wennin muttered before shifting his gaze towards a wall. "Welcome little stray kitty..." His gaze shifted back to his hands in front of him as if he hadn't just said welcome in the direction of a wall.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:45 pm
[img][img]http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab344/TearDrop1015/Anime/126074579860176-1.jpg[/img][/img]

Dimon looked at Rotago a bit angry like "you gotta be kidding me...........im leaving when you wanna stop wasting my time talk to me at my tattoo shop or the dorm

{exits}  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:01 pm
Rotago shook his head no. "I didn't have any sort of plan fro this. Melody was going to run it but she just left. Actually, I could run it but I would need help getting it started. Infact I do have an idea of how to get money. Dimon and I could sell poisons, medicines, and weapons." he suggested.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:12 pm
Dimon came running back in when he heard his name "what did you say Rotago? something about selling weapons?" a smirk came upon his face. "i love weapons you know........and i have a lot of them."  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:00 pm
Vanity's eyes widened, she has crept in so many times before unnoticed. She didn't understand how she got caught this time. She felt like banging her head against the wall but stayed frozen against the wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:42 pm
User Image

"Viaresu has already started making magical charms and little things like alternate dimensions in things like earrings, bracelets, necklaces and rings. I'll work on poisons. Dimon, you get weapons. Rotago, you get medicines. Even distribution of work, no?" Wennin smiled lightly only to shift his gaze quickly towards where Vanity was yet again. "Perhaps the kitty would like to join? I notice everything, but only pay any close attention to the interesting things, girlie." He made a slight shrug before starting to mess with a vial of a deep purple liquid in it.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:17 pm
Rotago nodded in agreement. "My parents taught me how to make a very effective medicine." He said. "I just have to go home and get a few ingredients so I'll be able to make it." He turned to Dimon. "So, Dimon, go get some of your weapons and we'll put them in the vault."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:22 pm
Vanity noticed she had no way of hiding so just stepped out, "My name is not Kitty... It's Vanity..."  

PanicWithVanity

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:14 pm
User Image

"Good. Hop to, boys," Wennin muttered before flashing a dark smile at Vanity. "I know. Would you like to join?" He made a slight motion of his hand as if asking if she'd like to live in some extravagant mansion. His voice had a hint of not really caring behind it, but it was just how he was. He honestly had no care about most things let alone a guilty conscience.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces