Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Gun Range Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:56 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

User ImageUser Image
Clive & Wennin

xXxLying on his side with his hand over his ribs from laughing like some kind of lunatic, Wennin could only shake his head slightly and try taking in air. “I noticed and thought she would've fixed her posture by the time I got here. Neither of us are interested in dating, Monsieur. The mademoiselle is all yours if you play your cards right,” Clive sighed lightly before stripping off his hunter green cowl and tossing it onto the bench nearby. He then started removing each of his guns and laying them out on the ground which actually started to lessen how bulky he appeared. Pushing his glasses up his nose slightly with his middle finger, he glanced back up at Adrian and Lena.
        xXxPleasure to meet you. Brief off-topic question; you haven't seen a female human, looks kinda like a toddler in a pink dress amongst a tribe of traveling blood elves have you?” the gruffness of his voice seemed to soothe itself during the question of the little girl, his eyes not seeming as irritated as they'd been a moment before. The question seemed to stop Wennin's giggle fit, however, and the dark haired male seemed somewhat unamused by the blonde's words.
        xXxClive, you didn't... You got attached to that little orphan girl? You said you were gonna send her to live with other humans a year ago,” Wennin growled lowly, his purplish-red eyes watching as Clive's deep blue-green eyes shifted towards the handgun he was fidgeting with in his hands. “She started crying when I tried to leave her behind... Guess I'm pretty weak to let a human kid get under my skin...” was Clive's muttered retort, his grip on the only gun left in arm's reach of him tightening slightly to where his knuckles started turning white.

{( Out.Of.Control: ~ )}

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:19 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"I'm a man," he replied. "I can't help but feel threatened." After hearing their brief exchange, then sighed and shook his head. "Haven't seen her. I could ask my horse if you want. He seems to know everything about everyone." He glanced outside, smirking slightly as a beautiful, crimson horse trotted into a tree. "He may seem like an idiot, but trust me. He's the Gossip Queen."

Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:09 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

User ImageUser Image
Clive & Wennin

xXxOnly if it's not too much trouble... If he doesn't know either, I'll just go back to square one and start tracking them all over again,” the blonde responded in a soft sigh, briefly removing his glasses to rub his eyes as if he were tired. In all honesty, he was tired after having been chasing these elves all over creation, but he'd never admit to it. Setting his glasses back in place, he set down the handgun on the floor with his other guns and started tapping his fingers together as he searched for the same gun as Lena was using. Finally finding it, he picked it up off the floor and started taking it apart as if checking to make sure everything was in place.
        xXxClive, just let them do whatever they want to that little human girl. You can mourn her death should they eat her like the cannibals they are, but you can't let them get under your skin by taking her from you. You're still a kid yourself so what made you think you could take care of not only yourself, but another kid on top of that?” Wennin sighed while standing up, his hand still over his ribs. Clive probably cracked a few of them by stomping on him, but the younger demon's irritation only made him enjoy the pain that much more. Unfortunately for the blonde, the idea of him trying to take care of himself and a little human girl meant that Wennin would more than likely pick a fight with him. In fact, he already was trying to stir up a little brawl. Clive, however, wasn't showing any interest in accepting the challenge, his hands focusing on putting his gun back together. The most reaction Wennin's question got was Clive's hand hovering over the pieces of the gun as if he was thinking about an answer.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Some of those guns looked like something she'd see from a video game. In fact, she was more than positive one of those were!
Lena finally managed to shake her focus off the guns when she heard the trotting of a horse nearby, nearly jumping out of her skin when her thoughts were confirmed. "Horse!" she squeaked. "And it's red! Why's there a red horse here?"

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:17 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian chuckled at how cute Lena was. "I'm the Red Rider. It only makes sense that my horse is red." Snapping his fingers, he rolled his eyes as the horse took it's time strutting over.
"It's about time you called for me," said the horse as it drew near.
"Oh hush, Albion. Now, help the boy."
Albion nodded, turning his gaze to Clive. "Where was the child last seen, and what name does she answer to?"
Meanwhile, Adrian had snuck back to Lena's side, brushing a bit of her hair from her face. "You might want to pin your hair back. Otherwise, it could get in front of those beautiful eyes and cause you to shoot someone."

Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:51 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

User ImageUser Image
Clive & Wennin

xXxA cabin I live in hidden in the woods on a mountain with no name at about... A third of the way up on the southern side. At least that's the last place I saw her. Apparently these elves are being sure no one sees her so I can't find her. She told me to call her Pilika or I just said 'I'm home' and she'd respond to it. I suppose she was tired of me calling her you,” Clive answered as he clicked the last piece of the gun into place. He then shifted the gun to where it faced Wennin and pulled the trigger without even glancing in his direction. Making a slight clicking sound, he set the barrel of the gun against his shoulder while seeming to tune out the semi-laughter coming from Wennin who now had blood running down his arm from where the bullet hit him in the shoulder.
        xXxI think you need to readjust your aim on that gun. Or did you do that on purpose?” Wennin snickered lightly only to flash a vicious smirk when he felt the bullethole close back up. “Thanks for the warning.” “Dang... Aim's off on this one... I'll have to fix that...” Clive muttered while he ignored Wennin's sarcastic thank you.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Lena felt her eye twitch. A talking horse and a thirteen fourteen-year-old boy that was a master of guns. Oh, and a guy that was laughing about getting show. Now she had seen everything.
Lena gave Wennin a worried glance, not because he was shot, but because he looked like he liked it! She was shot before, and she not once remembered it feeling so funny.
She jumped when Adrian snuck up beside her and gave him a small smile. "Scare me like that again and it might be you getting shot by accident." she teased while leaning against him just a little. "So, uh," she started after looking back at the talking horse. "Your horse talks..."

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:32 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"That doesn't help much," he sighed, searching his mind. "I suppose she might be the girl that's wandering the starry fields...but that's unlikely."
He mock-pouted, wrapping his arm around her waist. "But I thought I was too cute to be shot." After hearing her comment, his pout faded into a laugh. "Yeah. It's getting him to shut up that's the hard part."

Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:42 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

User ImageUser Image
Clive & Wennin

xXxWell I'm so sorry I don't have a big, flashing neon light sign saying 'Clive lives here'. Oh yea... It's in the Caledonian Forests of Scotland although humans can't seem to find it. Couldn't quite remember the name of the forest,” Clive sighed lightly while fiddling with his gun a bit. After a moment or two, he shifted his gaze briefly to Lena and gave a slight snicker. “You might wanna tell her why you're giggling, ya hyena.
        xXxI'm not giggling. I'm snickering. My reason for snickering? I'm a sadomasochist which basically means that I find pain pretty funny whether it be myself - the masochistic side - or other people - the sadistic side. What doesn't exactly help is I'm like a berserker so I go into blind rages and tune out most pain altogether whereas other kinds of fighters, say this far-sighted genius here, would be crawling through the mud should they get hurt. To put it in simple terms, or bluntly; I'm pretty damn weird and most likely a mentally unstable shinigami,” Wennin purred cheerily before starting to try cleaning up the blood on a wall. “Hope no one gets killed here... This splatter here would throw off an investigation. Heheh~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:04 pm

Lena stared at Wennin a little longer. To like giving and receiving pain... Now she's seen it all. She was about to ask what a berserker was when she heard Adrian and looked at the horse. "Who would've thought the mighty Horse of War would be a chatterbox." she mumbled.

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:23 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Albion rolled his eyes. "Hey snartass, you want my help or not?"
"And God forbid he sees a cute guy. Then he's irritatingly loud," he sighed, kissing the crown of her head.

Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:07 am
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

User ImageUser Image
Clive & Wennin

xXxSorry. It's kind of a reflex after talking with hundreds of clients that you have to give the 'no s**t, Sherlock' response to let alone my vampire princess of a cousin. But yea, any help you can offer is greatly appreciated,” Clive responded to the horse with a slight twitch of his eye. Sneezing briefly into his shoulder, he let out an irritated groan when his glasses slipped out of place and hit the ground. “Dangit... Stupid glasses keep doing that ever since I got this stupid cold... Wennin, where'd they fall?
        xXxI'm not telling you unless you give up on the little girl. You don't even need this job of yours in the human world which makes me question why you're even doing it. It doesn't help that you keep yourself isolated up in that cabin of yours, only coming down when you have a job to do or if you're visiting your cousins,” Wennin answered as he flashed his smile at the blonde male. Since he was pretty far away from Clive he knew he could see his smile just fine and seeing those deep green eyes narrow slightly just proved that he vould see it just fine. Moving closer to Clive, he picked up his glasses and peeked through the lenses only to start snickering again. “You have a thin strip of duct tape holding the frames to the pieces that slide behind your ears? Get a new pair of glasses, boy. You're pretty useless when something's standing right in front of you. Sucks being able to see things clearer when they're farther away doesn't it?” This just got Clive to stick his tongue out while extending his hand in Wennin's general direction.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Lena smiled at the kiss and was just about to return it when Clive lost his glasses. She turned over to the quarreling duo and looked at Wennin. "Hey, October's 'No Bully' month, give him the glasses back, ya big bully." she said and pondered slapping him upside the head, but that - What'd they called it? Sadoma... Masosa... Ah, whatever! - masochist side of him might enjoy it. "If he wants to find that girl than I say let him. I think it's sweet." she said with a light smile before eyeing the horse. And a gay horse? Jeez, everytime she said she saw everything, one more thing had to happen!

Mayah Playah

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:02 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"How childish!" he snorted, looking away. "Give the boy back his glasses."
Adrian said nothing, not wanting to interfere. Besides, Lens seemed to, as usual, have everything under control.

Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:06 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

User ImageUser Image
Clive & Wennin

xXxIt's depressing to me. I'm trying to do you a favor by telling you to detach yourself from her now 'cause you're gonna end up all freakishly pissy and depressed at the same time and I don't wanna have to deal with you sniping people just for the hell of it. Forget about her. Move on. Finish up your schooling, ya second-grade-drop-out,” the dark haired demon sighed irritably before sliding the blonde's glasses on top of his head. Wennin then padded over to the horse and narrowed his eyes at it. “You don't scare me, tubby, nor do any of the other horses and their horsemen of the apocalypse. I have a reason behind the things I say and the things I do, whether they be childish actions or not. Oh. You guys might not wanna think that this is Clive's real form. This is just the human guise he's taken on to make it seem like he's older than thirteen and more experienced so he can build up business. Play nice with them, Clive. I'm going a bit farther away from you tweebs to continue playing with my scythe-turned-gun. Heheh~

xXxGiving a slight wave while ignoring the throbbing sensation in his foot from Clive stomping on it while he readjusted his glasses back into place, Wennin walked away from the trio with the horse. Clive gave a soft sigh before glancing back up at the horse with his glasses back in place, his gun resting on his lap. “He's Wennin which means he'll do what he wants when he wants without hesitation. You get used to that persona in all of it's weird glory and his words don't bug you as much. He actually gives pretty good advice through all that sarcasm and coldhearted statements. Unfortunately, I can't detach myself from things as easily as he can so even if this little problem of mine ends up making me bust a cap into someone's skull just for the hell of it, I'm going to continue my search for her. I was a bit happier when she was around the house and welcomed me back home after all,” he murmured lightly before clearing his throat some. A moment later he shot off another round at Wennin, hitting him in the side this time. “Quit standing like a goober on purpose. I know what you're thinking and I'm gonna tell you now that whoever thought holding a gun like that was a frickin' moron.” Wennin just gave an amused laugh as his response before correcting his stance and continuing firing at the target down the range.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces