Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:16 pm
The nineteen year old managed to navigate her way through the house, stepping out the sliding glass door and approaching the edge of the cliff. "It's so beautiful," she breathed, tasting the salt in the air.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image

He followed her gaze. "Nothing's changed." he smiled softly and felt the wind mess with his blonde hair. He remembered this place, he'd always come outside every afternoon to fl - Eh, we'll talk about that later.
"So do you want to do the honors or should I?" he asked and held the box out to her.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:35 pm
"Well, it's already in your hands, so why don't you? And be careful to only use a little. We have four more places to go after this." Patting his shoulder, she ducked back into the house, heading to the most heart-breaking room: her parents'. Michaela lay herself on her father's pillow, holding her mother's to her chest. Refusing to let herself cry, the girl sighed and closed her eyes. "I miss you guys so much. You have no idea how much. About Alcott...he's nice. When he wants to be, I mean. Why couldn't you pick someone old, ugly, and nice instead of young, pigheaded, and hot? Come on, guys, really? Is this a test to see if I'll have sex with him, because I won't. Just- just trust me, for once. If you'd trusted me, you wouldn't have been on that plane, I would have! You wouldn't have...oh God!" At this, she finally burst into tears, curling into a little ball.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:37 pm
User Image

He nodded and waved her off before turning back to the cliff. He took a few steps forward and listened to the wind howl at the crashing waves from below. Nothing at all changed. "Well Cole, that kid of yours is a handful." he chuckled softly as he opened the box, keeping the lid up like a wall to prevent the wind from stealing anything. "Just like you in every way." He picked up some ashes and let some of it stream through his fingers like sand. "You ba$tard, you're doing this to build some sort of bonding, aren't you?" he growled softly. Cole always asked Alcott to babysit or come visit Michaela when she was a baby, but he refused ever since the pudding incident. "Damn... Still bugging me from Heaven." With that he tossed some ashes into the air and watched the wind whisk most of it away, the remains drifting slowly to the water's energetic embrace. It was hard watching those ashes drift away, like watching a piece of him leave. Alcott sighed deeply to hold in the coming tears and sat at the edge of the cliff like he always used to. Life's such a cruel thing, taking people at such a young age...

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:30 am
After a little while, Michaela finally stopped crying long enough to leave the room and make her way back to Alcott, a small photograph in her pocket. She paused at the back door, grabbed a small, black stone, then approached Alcott carefully. "Are you ready to go?" she asked quietly. "I was thinking that, instead of getting on another plane, we just drive this time."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:48 pm
User Image

He looked over his shoulder when he heard her and nodded, climbing to his feet and straightening his pants out. "Drive?" he snorted. "I don't really want you screaming in my ear all the way to.... Where are we going next?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:46 pm
Awesome nerd

"That's why I'm driving this time." Striding back into the house, she crossed her arms and headed to the truck. "Next us where they first fell in love. Any ideas?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:49 pm
User Image

"That'll take forever." he griped then tried to think of where they were going next. "I know around the time they fell in love, but not where." Alcott murmured and looked at Michaela. "C'mon, kid, didn't your parents ever talk about their love story to you?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:14 pm
She sighed, bowing her head in thought. After a moment, it shot back up, her eyes bright with excitement. "Daddy said something about being stuck in a ferris wheel at the local amusement park. That means we have to drive upstate, to Corinth."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image

"Ferris Wheel. Yeah, sounds about right." Alcott murmured and looked off into the distance. "Your parents were always suckers for cliches." He glanced back at Michaela and swiped the keys from her. "I'm driving. You'll be too slow."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:07 pm
Awesome nerd

"What?!" She grabbed for the keys, pouting. "I'm a decently fast driver, and you'll kill us both. What, do you think you're a Nascar driver?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image

Alcott stretched his arm to its full extent to keep the keys out of her reach. "Please," he snorted. "I got us here completely unscathed, didn't I?" When he got no answer, he continued. "I don't watch Nascar, but trust me, you'll get used to my driving."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:18 pm
Refusing to give in, she started trying to jump up and reach it, her fingers always just barely grazing the tip. "Come on, Corinth is two full hours away. Even your wild driving wouldn't able to get us there faster!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image

"You want a bet?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:34 pm
Michaela's eyes widened. "Oh no, no, NO! I am NOT doing this. I'm driving, and that's final!"

~~One hour later~~

"I hate you," the teen said for what seemed like the millionth time. She glared out the passenger's window, mentally destroying the animals that passed. "I really do. I hate you."  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff