Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Sweet Sleep Inn ((Under new ownership & Construction)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:46 am
User Image

Astrid smiled and pick up the raven before heading out so he could sleep. Closing the door softly she went to help Amity clean the inn and get things ready to go. She stopped her Daughter now and then to asked about ehr power and see them. Amity did but accident froze one of the dinning chairs. Astrid laughed and told her it was all right and that she could teach her on the way to the realm. The two smiled and laughed as they got things ready. The wrote a letter to the castle saying them would be gone for a time but they would be back. After all was done Amity crashed at the kitchen table and her mother took her bed to sleep.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:49 pm
User Image
Carroe was having a sweet dream for a while, then, for some reason, he just snapped out of it. He sat up in bed, and right away knew that something didn't seem right to him. He got off the bed, and as he stepped out the door, and saw Amity asleep at the kitchen table, he knew why. So, using a little bit of magic, he made the chair slide out soundlessly, and took Amity into his arms. Then, he carried her into the room he had been sleeping in, and very gently, so she wouldn't wake up, put her in the bed. As he stepped out the door, he waved his hand toward the bed, and the blanket pulled itself up over her to keep her warm. Once Carroe got to the living room, he lay down on the couch and went back to sleep, feeling much, much better.  

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:18 pm
User Image

Amity and Astrid for once had good long sleeps which they had not had in a very long time. Waking Astrid got up and washed and dressed before she headed to the kitchen to make every one a meal to eat before they left. Amity slept a bit longer before ywanign and getting up. Once awake she found her self confused on how she got to her mothers bed when Carroe was in it last. Gettign changed in to some new clothes she head off to find where he was. Finding him on the couch she smiled and grabbed a blanke and covered him up.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:17 am
User Image
Carroe slept well, and didn't wake up until he smelled something delicious. He found he had been covered up with a blanket, and was rather comfortable. He uncovered leaving the blanket on the couch, and walked into the kitchen, and took a seat at the table after he pulled out two chairs for amity and Astrid. Then, he looked over to Astrid, and with a smile said, "Good evening, I hope you slept well. That smells amazing, I can' wait to taste it." Then he remembered his raven, and asked, "Where is Lillianna?"  

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image

Astrid smiled and got him some water to drink as she fished cooking the rice and fish. "I slept like I could never wake again. It was good and need" she said, "amity and Lillianna are around just finishing up on few things before we leave." As she went to get bowls to put the rice in Amity walked in with the raven and smiled at him. "your up" she said going to him, "sleep will?"
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image
Shade thanked Astrid when she gave him water and smiled at her, then smiled at Amity when she walked in with Lillianna on her shoulder. "Yes, I did. After I made sure you were comfortable first. I don't like to let people sleep somewhere other than their bed, that's why I decided last night after I woke up feeling strange, that I would move you into the bed. i figured it was way more comfy than the table." He finished with a smile, and then looked at Lillianna. "I see you've made a new friend. I'm glad that you're getting along with Astrid, Lillianna, and I like that your enjoying the company of my little winged friend Astrid. Lillianna usually makes people afraid, or disgusted, and I don't see why at all. She's and amazing and beutiful magical being, just like you and your mother are."  

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:54 am
User Image

Amity blushed and went to sit done as she mother brought the food to the table. "I am kind of use to sleeping every where" amity said, "Now and then I would pass out at the front desk...but yes the bed was better to sleep in thank you." Astrid smiled and got a bowl of corn nibs for Lillianna to at before sitting. "You can not blame people when they see her. To many she is a symbol of death and darkness but to me and Amity said is just a winged friend of the skys" she said looking at them, "now lets eat we have a long ways to go to get to the elven realm."
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image
Carroe smiled warmly at Amity's remark about Lillianna. He felt, different then. He felt a connection now that he had something, no two things, in common with this amazing girl. He picked up his fork before speaking again."Thank you Astrid, for breakfast. Amity, you see her just the way I do, and i'm very proud to hear you say that." He now liked her like a good friend, and felt a little closer to her, and her mother.  

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:51 pm
User Image

"Thank you for saying so" amity said before she went to eating. It had been some time since she eat her mother's cooking but it seemed she did not lose her touch at all. The fish melted in her mouth and the rice was coooked jsut right with a hit of wild herbs in it. "thank you mother this is good" amity said smiling.

"Thank you both but eat up we must leave soon and head off to the elven realm." Astrid said to them both, "And I am sure you would want to stop by the temple on the way amity." She smiled at the two of them as she eat up before going to wash her bowl and get things ready like moving the bags to the door.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:37 pm
User Image
Carroe smiled at them both as he took his first bite, and sighed it was so good. "Ahh, this is one of the most delicious meals i've ever had. Thank you Astrid." He said before continuing to dig in, and enjoy it. He hadn't been to the temple in a while. he wondered... "Would either of you happen to know if the father is still at the temple?" He remembered the last time he was there, and did something to please the father, and the keepers of the temple. The father did still owe him for that.  

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image

Amity looked at her mother for she had never been to the elven realm at all. She was to sick and to little to go back there alone and when she got older she had to stay and care for her mother. As she finsiehd eating she took her bowl to the sink and washed it.

"I really don't know" Astrid said, "it has been some time since I have been there and things have changed a lot."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:21 pm
User Image
Carroe finished eating, and smiled. "Well, it doesn't really matter. Even if he isn't there, I could still get the benefit that he promised me since it's written in the stone slab of the hallway as an amazing and unbelievably helpful deed..." Then he was zoned out for a moment, before taking his bowl to the sink, and washing it in the other side. "Anyways, were going to have a great stay there when we do stay the night. That I can guarantee myself." He said with a wide smile, and if they asked he knew what he would say.  

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:13 pm
User Image

Amity and Astrid had no clue what he was talking about but they did not care. They could not wait to get going and head to the elven realm. "Will if we are all ready to go lest head off now or we will be getting there let" Astrid said smiling. She went and switched her slippers for walking shoes and put her ice blue cape on. amity smiled and nodded and she grabbed her cloak and grabbed there bags as she waited by the door. It felt odd living a place she was born and grow up in.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:39 pm
User Image
Carroe smiled as he stood, and walked over to the door. He opened it, and motioned toward the doorway. "Please, after you." He said politely, and Lillianna flew right to him, and landed on his shoulder. He couldn't wait to get to the temple, and get that special treat that was promised to him whenever he visited. It was going to be great, and he was sure that Astrid, and Amity would enjoy themselves. He had to ask, so he did. "Have either of you ever been in the extravagant top floor room at the temple?"  

Scar002

Popular Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:47 pm
((going to post in the elven relam after this))

User Image

Amity Grabbed the bags and headed out to the streets. Her heart was pounding as she shock her head no. This was her first time going to her races home land. She read and had learned so much from books and scrolls her aunt had sent her but to be really going there. It was exciting and scary at the same time.

"The last time I was at the temple was when I had a rush weeding with Amity father" Astrid said thinking about it. The was the last time she was there before they packed did some last good byes to people that they knew and fully left the realm. "But no I have never been to the top of the temple" she said
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff