Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Charlie's Pub~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:12 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
Urskil worked quickly, removing the bullets and patching him up quickly. After he had finished, a group of men walked in, they talked amongst themselves constantly pointing at Ace, they walked towards them, "Looks like we got trouble buddy..." Urskil whispered, putting on his trench coat...the men had no idea whta was about to happen to them.

"We need him... he's in questioning for the death of several men at the barge early this night. "Let us get to him, and there's no reason for harm."

They appeared first one by one attacking the villagers. We fought them back easily at first, but then they got smart. That's when things got bloody. Several of his friends got bloody... but where okay, we were able to kill many of them... then it came.... the thing that tortures my spirit to this day...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:17 pm
"Thats funny...there were no deaths at the barge earlier today..." His voice was sharp. "Now...listen to me...gentlemen...leave...or learn why wraiths are so classified..." His voice was like an icy dagger, it pierced, and blood began to come from the mens ears. He smiled wickedly, his black hair covering his face. He looked dangerous with his black trench coat on his bare skin, his huge muscles bulging, showing through the coat, everything about him screamed death.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:30 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
"Thats funny...there were no deaths at the barge earlier today..." His voice was sharp. "Now...listen to me...gentlemen...leave...or learn why wraiths are so classified..." His voice was like an icy dagger, it pierced, and blood began to come from the mens ears. He smiled wickedly, his black hair covering his face. He looked dangerous with his black trench coat on his bare skin, his huge muscles bulging, showing through the coat, everything about him screamed death.

unfortunally we can't allow that." said one of the men. "He is a suspect for a crime and we need him, and if you know what's best for you then leave." said the men.

That beast... that devil... whatever it's called. It wasn't huge... but it's strenght, it's speed.... whatever we did wherever we went it dealt with us with unmarkable haste and effecitacey. Only a few of us even had the skill to fight it.... my slaughter friends all around me only three of us were left that came out to fight..... me, my master, and her...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:49 pm
It seemed like Urskil had grown 3 times bigger, muscles and hieght. His voice sounded demonic, and was booming like the bang of a cannon, "THEN PUT YOUR ACTIONS WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!" He roard at them, dropping his trench coat and taking out his swords. He smiled wickedly as one of the men charged, he kicked the man, then slammed his sword into his chest, then kicked the hilt, sending the man flying, impaling him to the wall. A dagger suddenly appeared in his hand. He smiled again, charging and slicing a mans neck, then ramming the dagger into his neck, pushing it all the way through, it falling out of the back of his neck as blood splurted rythmically from his neck as he fell to the ground grasping his neck, dying in seconds. 2 more men rose pistols, and Urskil smiled like death, "Lesson number one...dont under estimate your enemies..." He roared as he disappeared, then both the mens guns were cut in half, as Urskil picked one up, and slammed his sword into his stomach, blood slapptering on the walls and the floor. Then the dagger suddenly appeared in the other mans skull, as it was ripped around, scalping the man, causing him to fall to the floor as blood poured out of his head...his brain plopped out of his head and onto the floor. ! man was left, Urskil allowed himself to be seen again. He pushed his hair back, allowing the man to see his dark blue eyes, filled with hatred and death. Piercing into the mans soul, paralyzing him, "Leave..." He roared at the man.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:28 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
It seemed like Urskil had grown 3 times bigger, muscles and hieght. His voice sounded demonic, and was booming like the bang of a cannon, "THEN PUT YOUR ACTIONS WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!" He roard at them, dropping his trench coat and taking out his swords. He smiled wickedly as one of the men charged, he kicked the man, then slammed his sword into his chest, then kicked the hilt, sending the man flying, impaling him to the wall. A dagger suddenly appeared in his hand. He smiled again, charging and slicing a mans neck, then ramming the dagger into his neck, pushing it all the way through, it falling out of the back of his neck as blood splurted rythmically from his neck as he fell to the ground grasping his neck, dying in seconds. 2 more men rose pistols, and Urskil smiled like death, "Lesson number one...dont under estimate your enemies..." He roared as he disappeared, then both the mens guns were cut in half, as Urskil picked one up, and slammed his sword into his stomach, blood slapptering on the walls and the floor. Then the dagger suddenly appeared in the other mans skull, as it was ripped around, scalping the man, causing him to fall to the floor as blood poured out of his head...his brain plopped out of his head and onto the floor. ! man was left, Urskil allowed himself to be seen again. He pushed his hair back, allowing the man to see his dark blue eyes, filled with hatred and death. Piercing into the mans soul, paralyzing him, "Leave..." He roared at the man.

Those that were alive and could, ran off. Ace is or appears to be looking off in space or whatever you call it the whole time, recalling his past in his head as he went throught the whole pain.

I couldn't believe what happen.... what she did for me... maybe if she didn't, she could of had enought strenght to destroy it... why did she do this... why am I not dead.... I could of died several times, during the battle but I didn't. Master said that it was my resolve to protect the village and my skills that did it. No, there were others with the same resolve and even higher skill then me and they died that day.... was it her... was it what he said... or whatever divine being that's out there protecting me? Or was I just plain lucky.... I'll never know... I know that when they came.... the organization, it was too late.... that thing.... it....

(sorry for being a bit late.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:38 pm
Urskil picked up his RMG and turned on the scope, "Not so fast boys..." He said spotting them through the wall, shooting then 1 by 1, taking off their heads. He put down his weapons and went over to Ace, "You ok bro?" He asked picking up one of the pistols just in case. "Dude...wa's up...?" He asked wondering why Ace had such a far away look in his face.

(the RMG is a rail gun, meaning it sends projectiles through anything, but it shoots as fast as a mini gun and is ran by a nuclear battery cell that lasts for a million shoots. and no prob bro)  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:50 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
Urskil picked up his RMG and turned on the scope, "Not so fast boys..." He said spotting them through the wall, shooting then 1 by 1, taking off their heads. He put down his weapons and went over to Ace, "You ok bro?" He asked picking up one of the pistols just in case. "Dude...wa's up...?" He asked wondering why Ace had such a far away look in his face.

(the RMG is a rail gun, meaning it sends projectiles through anything, but it shoots as fast as a mini gun and is ran by a nuclear battery cell that lasts for a million shoots. and no prob bro)

With hearing the man's words he woke up. "huh... what happen..." he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:00 am
"I saved your a**, thas what happened..if your seriously interested in knowing, look at the floor behind me...the blood should give it away..." He said watching his back.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:02 am
thrashmetaljunkie
"I saved your a**, thas what happened..if your seriously interested in knowing, look at the floor behind me...the blood should give it away..." He said watching his back.

He looks. "Who were they working for?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:55 am
Bareq watched slightly amused and went back to the bar to grab the bottle he was drinking from. He smiled softly.  

Fighter for all

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:29 am
Ripps walked into the tavern, again. She hadn't gotten much done and information on this guy was slim to nonexistant. She sat in her usual spot at the bar and ordered a tequila as she pulled out a small packet of printed papers with a few scribbled notes along the edges.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:53 am
Bareq saw the woman and shrugged. He continued to drink.  

Fighter for all

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:20 am
Ripps downed the shot and cringed slightly before setting the glass back down on the counter and returning to her work, tapping the end of the pen she was using on the edge of the polished wood bar as she scanned down the pages, jotting down a small set of notes every now and then as the bartender refilled her tequilla.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:25 am
Bareq walked over and stood by the woman. "What are you doing?"  

Fighter for all

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:36 am
Ripps glanced up from her paperwork and gave a small smile. "Trying to track down someone." she said before jotting down another side note on the paper and taking the second shot and cringing again.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff