Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
A Secret Winter Love Story (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:07 am
Julia Saito
User Image━━━━━━━━━━User Image

User Image
User Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬User Image
Julia watched as Aaron leaned over and pulled a necklace out and told her who gave it her and put it around her neck and gave her a hug which made her smile and spoke up. " I love you too boo,am glad baby."she said. "Am glad I make you happy being with me baby, If it is your wish honey."she said.

Julia looked at Aaron as she looked at her with her big clueless eyes and listened to her then spoke up. "Well you are lovely and have a wonderful personality to match boo."she said. She watched as Aaron took out her cellphone and showed her the police reports on her phone. She looked at Aaron and kissed her on the lips. "Honey,I love you very much and am glad people around me will be able to know am your lover."she said.

With: Aaron
Feeling:
OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:04 am
User Image

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

gaia_angelleft Aaron Shirakawa gaia_angelright

Mmm emotion_bigheart ."Aaron made noises returning Julia's kisses and then spoke. "That lipstick will be hard to get off on me, but its worth it wearing your kisses on me dear." Aaron said. "Should we go down stairs? The girls opened a game room today and ballet classes and stuff." Aaron said and asked. She grabbed onto Julia's waist and just hugged her loving her. "If my great personality means me being with you I rather love this love trance I have for you." Aaron said.

With: Julia
Mood: Wana girl friend Julia more but how not sure

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:33 am
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia smiled at Aaron and continued to kiss her and then spoke up. "Mmm am glad to hear that boo."she said. "I don't see why not could be fun."she said. She felt Aaron grab onto her waist and just hugged her which made her smile. "Aaron boo I love you very much and your love trance for me just makes me more happier with you."she said as she kissed Aaron on her nose then on the lips once more. 'I look forward to sleeping with you tonight honey."she said with a smile. "So do you want to go down stairs now or wait a little longer/"she asked.

Feeling:
OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:17 pm
User Image

Aaron looked at Julia and spoke. "Fun time!" Aaron said. She grabbed Julia's hand and pulled her on her feet and led her down stairs with her. "Hey Aaron lets bowl." Kotori said two inches from Julia. "Okay I will, but If I beat you and Julia you two have to approach me as a super heroine." Aaron said. "In your dreams petite Julia's woman." Kotori said to Aaron

With: Julia and Kotori and others.
Mood:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:53 pm
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and smiled at her. She watched as Aaron grabbed her hand and pulled her onto her feet and lead her downstairs. She looked at Kotori and then at Aaron and spoke up. "I might as well bowl with you guys, Aright honey."she said.

With: Aaron and Kotori and others.
Feeling:
OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:19 pm
User Image

A while later Totori, Julia and Aaron bowled but eventually Julia got the highest score and won. "Congratulations Julia your victory kiss." Aaron said. She bent over and gave Julia a long smooch and then grabbed onto her palm again. "It sucks I lost, I am getting tired see you love birds later." Totori said and then left. Aaron looked at Julia and spoke. "Your real reward I will do anything you want me to do tonight or tommorw granting your desire honey, and I smooched because I wanted to."Aaron said.

Mood:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:36 pm
Julia Saito

User Image
A while later Julia was a bit amazed to see she had gotten the highest score and won. "Thank you Aaron honey."she said as she watched as Aaron bent over and gave her a long smooch and felt her grab her palm. "It's alright Totori,see ya."she said as she watched Totori leave. She smiled a bit and spoke up. "How about tomorrow I take you to meet my family if you want to."she said. She lightly kissed Aaron's cheek then kissed her on the lips.

Feeling:
OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:48 pm
User Image

"Okay I will meet your family, but that is more of a expectation of you." Aaron said. "You gotta want something besides that from me or something." Aaron said. She smiled when Julia kissed her. "Try something you want from me, let your mind wonder and If I can I will grant your desire honey." Aaron said. She started swinging her arm back and forward playing with Julia's arm as well.

Mood:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:57 pm
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and smiled and spoke up. "Alright and I know but I wanted you to meet my family."she said. "Well I guess but you accepting my offer to meet my family was enough."she said. 'Alright but it may take a while besides I love you very much honey and I don't want you only granting my desires."she said as she felt Aaron playing with her arm. She smiled at Aaron and spoke up. "Hmm before we leave tomorrow to meet my family we could go shopping if you want."she said.

Feeling:
OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:15 pm
User Image

Aaron frowned kind of disappointed, she really wanted to grant Julia's desire like some candy or something. "Okay shopping." Aaron said. A while she started frowning and spoke up rather annoyed. "I am annoyed with foul thoughts, my mind is lusting with dirty thoughts for you, I despise it when this happens and it don't go away until like who knows how long." Aaron said. "These unclean thoughts torment me on different topics as well, I hate these blasted temptations period." Aaron said while walking upstairs. "Don't think ill of me, I don't go seeking these thoughts they find me." Aaron said.

Mood:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:07 pm
I wonder was last post to much?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:22 pm
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron as she frowned and spoke up. "Alright honey."she said. A while later Julia looked at Aaron as she frowned and listened to her speak rather upset. "Well have you tried anything to get rid of them?"she asked. "Am sorry to hear that honey,I kinda understand how you feel we all hate having those temptation periods at some point."she said as she followed Aaron upstairs. "Of course not Aaron,I understand eventually an ill minded thought tries to find someone even when the person doesn't seek them."she said.

Feeling:
OOC: No it's alright

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:45 pm
User Image

Aaron looked at Julia and spoke. "I can mostly avoid it, but there are moments I fall for um them desires like last time when I was loving you." Aaron said. She started blushing hiding her face from Julia. "Its so hard sometimes and being in love with you increases it." Aaron said. She got to her and Julia's floor and spoke. "I cant dare speak it to shy, Im a yuri and uhhh." Aaron said. She walked to her room unlocking her dorm and went in leaving it unlocked for Julia. She turned on her lamp reading her text messages from her old school friends many years back.

Mood:

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:09 pm
Julia Saito

User Image
Julia looked at Aaron and blushed a bit. She looked at Aaron as she tried hiding her blushing face from her. "Well..am sorry if am sometimes the cause of your thoughts."she said. "It's alright Aaron."she said as they got to their floor. Julia eventually decided to go inside Aaron's room and hugged Aaron and spoke up. "Aaron am always going to be here for you,just remember when your sad I'll always try my best to see you smile."she said as she lightly kissed Aaron on the cheek then laid down on Aaron's bed. "I actually like sleeping with you Aaron,which is why I might start sleeping with you more often starting today."she said.

Feeling:
OOC: No it's alright

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:39 am
User Image

Aaron looked at Julia and spoke after she kissed her on the cheek, she crawled into bed and joined Julia as she laid there hugging Julia getting comfortable. "Nighty time again with you." Aaron said. She climbed on top of Julia resting on her and then smooched her for a few seconds. "I love being your boo." Aaron said. "How about having fun with each other tonight? I wana love you again like when you requested me and I granted it." Aaron said. She sat up on Julia unbuckling the top of her collar a little bit. "I like being your woman, I am always loving every moment of it." Aaron said.

Mood:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items