Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:01 am
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

She recoiled from Roy, her eyes quickly filling with fear, then rage. "Who could possibly enjoy being raped? And how many men I've been with us none of your business, Roy! What is your business is that you promised me you'd keep me safe from Linder, and yet he just...look, you promised, and you failed."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:38 pm
The possessed embodiment simply laughed as tentacles swirled in abundance behind him, some growing large teeth and some giant eyes, some even the faces of tortured souls. "Oh yes, I'll protect you, my child! You cannot be hurt if you are dead, correct?!" he laughed hysterically as the tentacles grew and practically shaded the entire room with their height.

~~~

The two walked down the school, passing the courtyard and its many couples. Erik glanced at Dorian now and then to see any sign of Dragon, but it never came other than an occasional twitch of pain. He sighed and looked forward again, though once in a while he found his eyes drifting to the spot where he met Winry, right on the hill with the tree shading it. What an awful mistake, he should get rid of that spot.
Before Erik could finish up his plans of destruction, he heard a love-filled chime of laughter that sickened him to no ends. It was recognizable, too. He turned his head and noticed that Dorian had been watching from afar for a while.
It was Lena and Nikolai, walking around the fountain while laughing happily together.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:19 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Myka stood, glaring at him. "You promised Damian you would protect me, just as you promised me. If you are incapable of keeping your rival kingdom at bay, then maybe you shouldn't be the protector of anything!" She set her hands on her hips, incredibly irritated.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:19 pm
Roy's corrupted eyes twitched with fury at her statement. The audacity for that brat to blame it all on him! It wasn't his fault she was weak and useless! She was pathetic, not him! He had power, he had knowledge! He didn't owe her anything!
"As I said earlier, you pretentious brat," the thousand voices that masked his own thundered. "The only way for you to never feel pain is through death! So let me grant you your wish!!" he laughed as the shadow tentacles all swirled around Myka and shot down at her.

~~~

The loving couple talked and giggled to each other now and then, smiling the whole time as if nothing bad ever happened.
Erik found it disgusting, he found it as the very embodiment of the reason he despised all forms of life. But they were still Dragon's parents, and that boy was still here with him. Erik glanced over at Dorian, he was silent, still. At first he assumed Dorian was just watching with bland amusement, but he caught a glimpse of Dorian's shoulders shudder and gazed in deeper to see not Dorian, but Dragon.
Yes, the teary-eyed boy with pain in his eyes that Erik recognized all too well. The pupils had returned to normal black and the irises resumed changing colors, that also helped his recognition.
"Look at them." Dragon whispered as he watched his parents giggle and laugh. "They're so happy... They only care about themselves."

"Let's have a kid, yeah?" Nikolai smiled and nuzzled Lena lovingly.
"A kid?" Lena gasped and lightly pushed him away so he could look at her. "I don't know... That's a lot of responsibility." She bit her lip and glanced downward, not noticing the two people watching from afar. "We're kids ourselves."
Nikolai laughed. "I'm over 9000 years old! (Don't really know, just saying something he would) I can handle a kid."

You never even noticed me...

"Are you sure?" Lena asked and gave Nikolai a cautious look.
He smiled. "'Course! How hard could it be? It's just changing diapers and spending more time together, right?"

You two spent more time together. You made me sleep through it all.

"What if there's times when we can't watch over him? I mean, we need some time to ourselves, too."

I can't remember spending time with either of you.

"Then we'll get him a babysitter. Terrence still owes me a favor."

I don't know who that is.

"And we can always get him a pet!"

You killed my best friend. You tried to kill me.

Dragon felt the tears streaming from his eyes begin to boil with his hatred, and the fire red eyes of his. Erik noticed the boy clench his fists with an intense grip. The anger coming from the boy was strong. "I hate you," he heard Dragon whisper.

"I don't know..." Lena sighed and looked away, still unsure.
Nikolai tilted her head back so she could look at him this time. "Hey, it's okay. We'll do good, I promise. We'll be great parents!"

"I hate you."

His smile widened, he didn't hear Dragon, couldn't even sense his rage. "I'll teach our kid all sorts of things! And we'll give it a great name, too!"

"I hate you."

"I'll never let him out of my sight." he laughed at the very thought of having his own child, hopefully a son. "I'll love him too much to be away from him for more than five minutes."

"I hate you!!"

Dragon's shriek caused his parents to stiffen and turn to his direction, both eyeing him with curiosity and even a bit of surprise. Although the enraged general couldn't care less about their caution. There was only one thing he cared about, and that was to get rid of the man that ruined his life, to get rid of the man that always gave him empty promises, to get rid of the man he hated most of all. To get rid of his own father.
"I HATE YOU!" he screamed again. As if responding to his anger, his shadow began moving on its own before it shot out into tendrils of darkness.
Lena backed away at the sight of a man with dark tendrils swirling behind him, the fury in his eyes frightening her. Nikolai tried to get in front of her to protect him, a cocky sigh escaping his lips as he thought of the opponent as nothing. It enraged Dragon even more. Tears of anger and hatred pouring from his black eyes, he shot out his hand and sent all sharp tendrils after Nikolai.
"Dragon..." Erik breathed as he took in everything. It felt as if time had slowed down to relish the sight of his plan falling apart. Lena's scream of terror, Nikolai's shift of arrogance to pain as five tendrils came together to pierce his solar plexus, Dragon's slow and dangerous exhale as he watched blood pour from him. "Stop Dragon." he said and looked over to the boy. He had to stop this, he had to stop it before the boy ruined his own life. Desperately did Erik outstretch his arm and run to the boy. "DRAGON NO!!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:42 pm
frowning, Iris shook her head and quickly made a protective portal around Myka. "i cant let you do that!" she frowned, standing in front of her friend carefully. letting out a sigh as she looked at him with silver eyes. "if you do this, i can't guarantee that my aunts will be safe. " she frowned, her time staff forming in her hand.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:26 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

"If I wanted to be beaten like this, I'd marry that moron, Armageddon!" she cried, practically glaring daggers.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:23 pm
Roy growled as the tentacles flew into the portal instead of Myka and pierced the ground it was diverted to. That annoying embodiment, how dare she get in his way! The thousands of different voices in Roy's head hissed in dissatisfaction. They told him how the embodiments only got in his way, how he could control time much better than her.
All he had to do was kill her.
But one bother at a time.
Roy looked back at Myka, his black rimmed lavender eyes trained on her while at the same time distant. The voices were in a debate, to destroy her or to use someone else on her. Hmm... She was certainly nothing to worry about, but he would need all his power to rid himself of that accursed Time embodiment.
Wait, did she say Armageddon?
Perfect.
"That's quite the scenario you've set up." Roy's multiple voices mused, his eyelids lowered a bit. "But I shouldn't be surprised, I've seen your life. You can't stop your attraction to danger and distrust." By then his right hand was enveloped in a dark fog, the same black aura that fumed from his eyes and leaked like oily tears. A wicked grin appeared on the corrupted prince's face as he outstretched his hand to the right, it twitched for a split second and immediately after the aura shot down into the ground like lightning. "A monster deserves a monster, after all." Roy snickered softly.
Within a second of his statement a portal of darkness appeared where the darkness shot down. Out stumbled Armageddon, a small amount of confusion masked with nobility.
"But I don't think his constant beatings will be as painful as mine would've been." Roy said as his sneer returned and his gaze went to the demon.
"Eh?" Armageddon blinked in confusion as he looked around. "Why the Hell...?" he drifted off as he gazed at the mansion and its visitors. His confusion dropped to obvious irritation. Can't he get away from these brats for two minutes?! Being around his hyper kids was hard enough!
But the demon's anger was depleted once he caught sight of that Siren brat staring at him. There was something very off about him. Darkness was just radiating from him, his skin, his eyes, everywhere! And he seemed strong, too. Wickedly strong. Almost as strong as...
"Why the Hell am I here, kid?" Armageddon snapped out of his thoughts, trying to shake away the vague scare his thoughts held.
"Kid?" Roy raised an eyebrow then tilted his head back and laughed. The thousands of voices' laughter made it seem as if there was an entire audience surrounding the group, it made Armageddon stiffen. "That's a funny way of saying hello to your new boss!"
"Boss?" Armageddon muttered. He would have usually scoffed and/or snorted at such a claim, but something about how the kid spoke, and those voices, it stifled his skepticism.

~~~

The tendrils of darkness vanished into thin air as Dragon's eyes turned to frost blue. His chest went up and down with heavy breathing as his hand slowly fell to his side. He had done it, he finally got rid of that one awful thing in his life. A small, innocent smile grew on his face as he felt his rage leave him.
It was short-lived when Erik punched him in the jaw. The boy stumbled to the side with a light yelp and pressed his gloved hand to his already swelling jaw, but Erik wouldn't let him rest. He scooped Dragon up by the collar of his coat and bore his hatred filled eyes into his innocent color changing ones.
"You idiot!" Erik screeched. "Have you any idea what you've done!?"
Dragon stared up at him with wide, fretful eyes. He teared up for a moment but refused to let him see his tears, so he turned his head away and glared at an insignificant spot on the ground. "I got rid of a problem." he muttered.
"Is that so?" Erik growled shook the boy roughly until he looked back at him. "Well you've created a new one. Numerous ones, to be exact!"
Dragon growled slightly and pushed Erik away. "I don't see what I did that was so wrong!" he yelled.
Erik backhanded him instantly. "Of course you wouldn't, you fool! Look at the mess you've created!" he snarled and threw his hand out in the two's direction, showing a sobbing Lena that cried over a blood covered corpse of what was once Nikolai. "You've killed your own father! You've killed yourself!" Erik yelled and pointed over at Dragon. "Look at yourself."
And he did. Dragon gasped in terror as he saw through his hands, his arms, his entire body. He was transparent, just like a ghost. "Wh-What-?" he whimpered and rubbed his arms as if it could get rid of the transparency.
"Can you not listen, either?" Erik sneered. "Don't answer that, I already know the answer. You killed your father before you could be made. Therefore you've killed yourself."
"B-But there's got to be something that can happen!" Dragon cried as he looked up at Erik, the fear exploding from his now green eyes as his innocence and horrors returned from so long ago. "You're Light! C-Can't you just bring him back to life?"
"I've already stolen from Fate and Chance, I can't do it again." Erik muttered. "At least not so soon." His emerald eyes bored into Dragon's for a minute before he looked away to Lena and Nikolai. Dragon was right, there had to be something he could do, he couldn't let Dorian vanish, not yet.
Perhaps he could go back in time before Dragon killed Nikolai?
...No, that would create a dangerous time paradox, it would surely ruin more than it could save.
Think, Erik, think! You've been in tight situations before!
Gritting his teeth in frustration, Erik ran a hand through his hair and glared around at his surroundings, hoping that something it held could be his possible key to saving Dragon. Nikolai was dead, Lena was alive. One of the parents was still alive, and that happened to be the one that could give birth to the boy. That meant that all that was needed now was for someone to impregnate her...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:20 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

She was taken aback at the familiar word "monster". It had been a while since she'd been called that... Myka furrowed her brow, confused. "Roy, what the hell is going on? Why did you bring him here?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:37 pm
letting out a sigh, Iris glanced behind her to Myka, shaking her head. "he's not exactly... 'Roy' at the moment...." she sighed, turning to look back at the embodiment of darkness. "he's been consumed by darkness...instead of controlling it like he needs to...." she frowned, her eyes getting darker. "...at this point, i'm afraid that roy might not even have any options anymore...."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:18 pm
"Silence." Roy snapped at Myka, his eyes more black than they were lavender now. He straightened up and folded his arms behind his back before turning to Armageddon, a wicked grin on his face. "Now as I said, a monster deserves a monster. That's why you're both going to be married."
Armageddon nearly choked on air at Roy's words. "M-Married?! No friggin' way, kid! I'm not marrying-" He glared at Myka. "-that."
Roy narrowed his eyes as his smile widened. "I'm afraid you've no choice in the matter." He lifted a hand up in a position where he was about to snap his fingers, but before he could, he noticed a few of the voices in his head grow silent, and a few others whisper about a danger approaching. But those were just a handful of voices compared to the other hundreds that wished for the punishment to continue, and Roy was just their puppet. Shaking his head to rid himself of the bothersome voices, he snapped his fingers and allowed his dark foggy aura to rush out at Myka and Armageddon.
Armageddon grunted as he saw the fog shoot towards him. He unleashed his own powers and tried to create a forcefield, but the fog shattered it with ease. He attempted to throw it in a portal going Norway, but within seconds of the fog vanishing it returned from behind and took hold of the demon's left hand. He desperately tried to free his hand, to hopefully shake off the fog, but the fog sent a strong shock down his body to get him to be still. Armageddon let out a yell as he fell to his knees submissively, by the time he had regained his breath the fog had gone, and on his ring finger was a black wedding ring. "I won't marry her!" he yelled in defiance and grabbed the ring. Roy smirked. As soon as Armageddon tugged at the ring thousands of volts of electricity charged through his body, getting worse the longer he tried to take it off. The demon cried out but kept going until about the fifth second, unable to take anymore, he let go of the ring and weakly glared at it as he listened to Roy's mocking laughter.
"Come now, Armageddon!" the embodiment cackled. "You're both eligible people, why spend the rest of your lives so lonely?" He was so delighted with the punishment's effect on the two, he didn't realize how still the air had become.

~~~

"Impregnate her?" Dragon blinked at Erik's solution and turned his fading head to look at his sobbing mother. His expression melted to the same hatred he held for his father. "Shouldn't be a problem. She'll have another guy in a matter of minutes." he grumbled and turned away, thinking a little about Hiro then.
"I know your mother. Annoying as she may be, she also likes to stray on things for days," Erik said as he kept his calculating gaze on Lena. "And days is something we cannot wait for."
"Why?" Dragon turned to Erik, who gave him a brief and pondering glance. "I mean, it's just a few days. I don't mind having my birthday delayed."
Erik sighed at the naivety. "You were kidnapped just two days after your birth, given your powers hours after. The time I'm estimating the very earliest time Lena can give herself to someone else being a week." Through the corner of his eye he could see Dragon try to think of other possibilities, of things they could use, but he had nothing. He turned to Erik hopefully, and there he noticed a strange look on Erik's face, something he'd never seen before. It was the look of soon-to-be regret accompanied with a grimace. "What is it?" he asked.
For a while Erik said nothing, just kept his calm composure. It felt like hours before he spoke. "Dragon," he started slowly, his breathing slowing too. "Your uncle will be here shortly. You must keep him and any others at bay."
Dragon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion at such a strange request. "What are you going to do?"
Erik didn't listen, at least he didn't reply. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before opening his determined and disgusted emerald eyes. He strode in Lena's direction, she was too busy cradling Nikolai's body to see him at first, but once she could hear his footsteps, she looked up to see who it was. Immediately Erik grabbed her shoulder and pushed her to the ground a few feet from Nikolai's body. She screamed and tried to get up, but Erik pinned her to the ground. She flailed wildly, he had trouble keeping her down, he growled angrily as he forced himself to waste his light powers on her. Golden chains shot out of the ground and tied around Lena's wrists and her ankles. Scared and confused, Lena tugged at her confinements and tried desperately to break free.
"Please!" she sobbed. "Let me go!" Through her teary eyes she managed to capture a glimpse of the male giving her a strange look. He looked familiar, a little like one of her friends, but...
Dammit, now wasn't the time for that! She pulled at her chains again but they were tight and fastened over him. "Please..." she begged again. "Stop..." In the blink of an eye she felt her head jerk to the side; shortly after a sizzling pain covered her left cheek. She hesitantly turned her stunned face to see the emerald-eyed man setting his hand back down. "Shut up!" he hissed at her. Once she whimpered into silence, she saw his gaze drop to her pants and instantly she knew what was about to happen.
She cried out and flailed even more. "Don't do this!" she cried until the man grabbed her by the throat and forced her to look into his furious eyes. "I won't ask again," his velvet voice said softly and menacingly. "Be quiet or else I'll muffle your voice." He watched her whimper and cringe a little longer before he slowly let go of her. She obeyed.
Now with her silent, Erik let out a sigh of relief and brought his hands to her pants, working them off past her occasional squirms and stifled sobs.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:16 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

Myka held her hand to her chest, her other hand feeling the cold ring. "I don't...this is ridiculous," she muttered. "I don't want to marry him!" Learning from Armageddon's mistake, she didn't pull the ring off, merely holding it to her chest. Bowing her head submissively, she let a tear fall and fell to her knees. "But, I will do as I've been told."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:15 pm
"damnit Roy!" iris frowned, her eyes going a dark silver. "this really is too far!" she huffed, leaning on her staff some more. Turning to myka, she sighed and gave her a hug. "I'll help you through this, I promise." she whispered softly.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:55 pm
User Image

"Is that the best you can do? Forcing two people that hate each other into marriage?" a calm and soothing voice echoed from inside the house.
Upon hearing such a voice, Roy instantly tensed up and looked around - Armageddon was too busy trying to recover enough energy to attempt to remove the ring again. That voice, Roy thought as he looked around in an angrily paranoid manner. It's so calm. Almost like Chaos...
But it's worse!! the voices cried.
And just as the voices had finished their warning, Roy heard the sound of fine-tipped shoes against the marble floor. Knowledge was already pouring into his head, giving him the exact dates the shoes were made, the exact dates the man that created the shoes was born. But he ignored all that, because he wanted to know who wore those shoes. Although he had a feeling he knew.
The embodiment slowly turned around, eyes widening, as he saw a fairly tall man in a black suit with his arms folded behind his back and a gas mask over his face. "You..." Roy whispered with a quivering voice, the thousands of other voices masked it to maintain his pride. Knowledge was already telling him who was standing in front of him by a few feet. "What... What are you doing here?"
The man in the gas mask just stood there as if observing the one across from him. Had his mask been off there might have been a look of disgust on his face. "I simply came here to see the new embodiment of darkness," he said quietly as he finally unfolded his long arms to rest his slender fingers on his mask, the lens reflecting Roy's face and his quivering lip. "For I've known the original embodiment every since my first few decades of life. He was a great man, helpful and trustworthy. I was hoping the predecessor would be just like him," His fingers clenched a bit. "But I was wrong." Roy's eyes widened with terror as the man removed his mask.
No face. The man had no face.
The knowledge slammed against Roy's head like five eighteen-wheelers in a row. The man's real name, his connection with Chaos, his entire life. That man... That was Slender Man....
"Y-You're real..." Roy whispered with more of his voice than the others'. The voices cried and pleaded for him to stay strong, but fear had a strong grip on him.
"Yes, I'm real." Slenderman confirmed and took a step forward, forcing Roy a step back. "I may have no face, but I still have mastery over the senses." He leaned in a bit almost in a mocking manner, but that might have been because Roy nearly tripped in his retreat. "I can see your fear. I can hear it, smell it." Another step forward, another back. "You are a puppet of the darkness you are meant to control, and an easily frightened one at that. You are pathetic." Tendrils of darkness sprouted from his back then, four to be precise. They all swiveled in the air as Roy managed to trip a second time and fell to the ground with whimpers and shallow breaths. "I should save Khaso that humiliation and demolish you now." the faceless man said. One of his tentacles flickered near Iris as if giving her a type of hint.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:36 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

Myka pushed out of Iris' protective circle to kneel beside her apparent new husband, using the time bought by the strange man to check on him. "Armageddon, are you alright?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:13 am
smirking now, Iris stood up straight and gave just the smallest of nods towards Slenderman as she took a few steps forward; her staff disappearing quickly. keep him distracted for me. she thought, glancing up to the faceless one before looking back to Roy. she'd have to be quick about it as she froze time and made her way over to him, time unfreezing just as she stood behind him. "boo"

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff