Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dredges Bar and Inn (All Welcome, All Enjoyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:27 pm
Tempests hand rose, the index finger pointing at Aaron"Gravity Sphere"the area around Aaron was covered with a gravitational force equal to 800 newtons, Crushing three table and caving the floor in." my my my, as i said.. aren't we a feisty one.. well no matter this should be interesting"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:45 pm
Gammawolf99
Judas Neige

Dragon Queen Seirya

Aaron saw the ball and stiffened his muscles. As the sudden gravity increase caused everything around him to be destroyed, he remained standing.
"I personally don't find that very sportsmanlike at all." Grey uttered a few words under his breath, and the gravity shifted and was directed at Tempest instead of the ground sending Aaron flying.
The Wolf-husky hybrid saw his opportunity and swung his chainsaw downwards.

Grey's theme: Ravers in the UK
Aaron's theme: Becoming Insane

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:00 pm
Tempest smiled at Grey's thoughtfulness as he let his floating stop crouching the instant his feet hit the ground and punching through the wooden floor causing the earth to heave a wall in between them. Leaning his weight to the side he unfurled his wings and gave one powerful stroke, landing atop a table, accidentally crushing velmonts left drink under foot. He lifted his hand waiting for the Reaper to break trough like he knew he would.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:07 pm
Judas Neige

Dragon Queen Seirya

Aaron swung his chainsaw, cutting through the wall like it was paper mache. His boost was slowed down, so he continued running until he made it to Tempest and swung upwards.

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:12 pm
He jumped gracefully over Aarons head flipping slowly, at the half way point he grabbed the back of Aaron's shirt and while finishing the flip threw him back the way he came. bringing his hand up he pointed his index finger at him."Phantasmal Flames"fire came from his finger forming into the head of a dragon with wings a slight bit further down the fire. Giving a deep roar it continued towards Aaron, opening its mouth to Eat him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:33 pm
((Aaron's shirtless right now, remember? I'll just say you grabbed the back of his neck.))
Judas Neige

Dragon Queen Seirya

Aaron was sent flying back, and almost crashed into Grey. Instead, he hit the table and was stunned. He landed close enough to Dante for the dragon to be a threat to him. So, he got up, and swung his scythe in a large arc, causing a crescent of energy to emit from his scythe, shoot out at the dragon, and destroy it.
"I don't want to be a wet blanket, Kerandi, but I'm not a big fan of warm weather.

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:37 am
Tempest looked down at his arm, tilting his head slightly from side to side as if arguing with someone without words. Sighing he looked at grey sincerily." Im sorry Grey.. i really should be more careful and keep a better hold on my emotions."His body seemed to draw the light into it making the pub darker and darker until even the most sharp eyed creature would have difficulty seeing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:02 am
Judas Neige

Dragon Queen Seirya

Grey sighed and said, "It's okay, in fact, I think you handled better then I would've... Err, why did you make the lights go out?"

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:36 am
A chilling dark laughter seemed to fill every crevice of the pub."how Do you summon the children of the night with out the night my friend?"A bright flash allowed Tempest to be seen with Five mini magic seals at the ends of his finger tips. Dull Purple flashes could be seen At different points around the pub, Magical seals Flashing temporarily into sight then Fading like a illusion.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:22 am
Gammawolf99
Judas Neige

Dragon Queen Seirya

Grey sighed and said, "It's okay, in fact, I think you handled better then I would've... Err, why did you make the lights go out?"

Zero remianed slient. He just continued to watch on, his ears flicking to the side every now and then as if listening to something. he found it easier to just listen then to talk. Not that he was talkative to begin with. Ugh. BAd memories. HE shook his head of the dark thoughts.  

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:04 am
Judas Neige

Dragon Queen Seirya

Dante raised an eyebrow. "You know, I'm as big of a fan of the dark as the next person, but when Aaron wakes up—"
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"
Aaron was not that fond of the dark. He ended up panicking, losing his chainsaw, and falling onto Zero.
—That happens.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:10 am
Gammawolf99
Judas Neige

Dragon Queen Seirya

Dante raised an eyebrow. "You know, I'm as big of a fan of the dark as the next person, but when Aaron wakes up—"
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"
Aaron was not that fond of the dark. He ended up panicking, losing his chainsaw, and falling onto Zero.
—That happens.

Zero let out a cry of surprise when Aaron landed on him. Well, it was dark but he instinctively knew it was Aaron. "Get off!" he snarled, his body stiff from the contact.  

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:46 pm
Judas Neige

Dragon Queen Seirya
((Wow, how did Zero guess? The size, or the lack of shirt? xD ))

"Where am I!?" he cried out in a blind panic. He tried getting off Zero, but ended up tripping and landing nose to nose with zero.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:04 pm
Gammawolf99
Judas Neige

Dragon Queen Seirya
((Wow, how did Zero guess? The size, or the lack of shirt? xD ))

"Where am I!?" he cried out in a blind panic. He tried getting off Zero, but ended up tripping and landing nose to nose with zero.

Zero was stiff as a board at this point. "You are on top of me, cutting off my air supply. Get a grip on yourself and get the hell off!" He said, starting to get uncomfortable now.  

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:19 pm
Judas Neige

Dragon Queen Seirya

"Ack! My bad!" Aaron said as he got off of Zero, still panicky from the lack of sight.
"I'm glad your possession has temporarily receded," Grey said with the same amount of composure he had with the lights on,
"But this is no time to be hysteric or to 'Make your move', so to speak."
"HEY SHUT UP!! You know I can't handle darkness!!"

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items