Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Tribes
RISE & SHINE! (EVERYBODY) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:43 pm
I'm a Ray of Sunshine!
Username: JesterJinx
Kin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Journal Link: Journal
Applying for: supplier-gatherer + delivery
Relevant skills: Is a relatively fast runner and good for getting from point A to point B relatively easily, and can usually outrun a danger (or use her wits.) Has a good friendship with Tropic Fever, who specializes in medicines and balms in case she were to be injured on a trip, which also means she knows where some of the best ingredients are in order to gather them for the tribe as well through him! Doing anything in regards to serving someone and seeing them smile will brighten her day right up, so she's always willing to do a job for someone else just for the pleasure of seeing a job well done.
[Starglow] is Bouncy, excitable, friendly, and hates being alone; therefore everything she does for the tribe will be done with a smile and a chipper little waggle of her tail, if it means she has friends and gets to talk to folks!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:46 pm
I'm a Ray of Sunshine!
Username: Araucana
Journal Link: Here, but still need to write up her blurb.
Applying for: Supplier, gatherer.
Relevant skills: Ginger has always had an affinity for digging up her namesake, then eventually she began cultivating all kinds of delicacies from the ground. She has grand chicken raising aspirations too.
Ginger Root is a bit of a grot with mud usually up to her knees. She tries to maintain the manor of a lady as she was raised but her adventurous streak dives her more than anything.

I HAVE BEEN MEANING TO JOIN THIS TRIBE FOR FOREVER. I MEAN YOU HAVE CHICKENS  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:43 pm
I'm a Ray of Sunshine!
Username: anemosagkelos
Journal Link: Profile (bare-bones atm; i like to update my journal in batches)
Applying for: Supplier - Gathering / Recruiter
Relevant skills: A natural "green hoof" he has been successful in growing almost everything; while his primary cultivation remains flowers he's grown an appreciation for fruits and the occasional vegetable. As happiness is his life's goal, he comes off incredibly sincere in his recruiting of others.
Primrose Path is dedicated to beauty and the inspiration of happiness in all.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:39 am
anemosagkelos

Everyone up to here is accepted for R&S and can go ahead for storytelling in the event thread! I'll add your kin to the master list later on.

Araucana
Ginger's primary skill is a-OK, but I'm afraid she'll have to cull her chicken-raising aspirations - chickens are the tribe exclusive and pride and joy of R&S, so they already have a caretaker closer to the head management, and any chicken movements (breeding etc) and decisions has to ICly go through Rise, and OOCly go through me.

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:07 pm
I'm a Ray of Sunshine!
Username: fluorescein
Journal Link: x
Applying for: supplier
Relevant skills: With enough birds to block out the sun temporarily, Shank's birds are really good at covert operations like theft of precious fish. Yes, her job skill is not terribly unique as there's already a fish supplier, but her birds court danger you see.
[ Shank ] is the master wrangler of a traveling black cloud. Beware if and when it descends for barren waters lie ahead.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:07 pm
Maxx D
Araucana
Ginger's primary skill is a-OK, but I'm afraid she'll have to cull her chicken-raising aspirations - chickens are the tribe exclusive and pride and joy of R&S, so they already have a caretaker closer to the head management, and any chicken movements (breeding etc) and decisions has to ICly go through Rise, and OOCly go through me.
Ahaha that's no worries! I was just poking fun about living my chicken nerd aspirations in matope via her. :b  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:39 pm
fluorescein
Go ahead, Fluo! We could always use more suppliers and more fish 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:23 pm
A LAST DAY quote for everyone part of R&S whom I don't recall seeing in the thread yet!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
From 23th September - 11th October, join in the Harvest Night of Stories at Rise & Shine and crash the party as The Friends!
It's an ORP and contests all rolled into one: ALL KIN AND PETS IN THIS HEADER ARE FOR THE WINNING - SO SALLY FORTH AND TELL YOUR TALES!

Amizade
FrostyPeaches
Tiarana
Lural
EchoLimaFoxtrot
Kitty Sprightt
LOLLI qAq
Nuclearity
Strawberri Stardust
Queen Kiriux

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:53 pm
i wrote a something maxx. is all my brain could come up with XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:21 pm
*Sobs because I was at work*

*Throws last minute entry up*  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:31 pm
I'm a Ray of Sunshine!
Username: I K i n u I
Journal Link: Journal Post
Applying for: Delivery
Relevant skills: With legs as strong and sturdy as tree trunks, endurance and speed that would put even top runners to shame, a tough hide and keen eye for predators, a determined attitude and a single-minded focus that often makes people wonder if it is mentally possible for him to focus on more than one task at a time, Turn is the perfect Kin to deliver goods. He rarely gets side-tracked, takes great pride in whatever he sets his mind to, and will not allow himself to rest until the job is done. While he can be a little nervous around pretty ladies, good lord he tries, he is a friendly sort and enjoys making friends.. he just has to get out of his own head first.
[Turning Path] is dedicated. A hard worker who puts his heart and soul into each and every task.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:22 pm
12. and welcome to the tribe, guys! Good showing and hope the ones of you there had fun!  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:24 pm
13. the power play kids are gonna have a contest...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:25 pm
14. on the next page when they let me  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:27 pm
15. will add everyone when i get the time 8D;;  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]