Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Mythical tales [Open and accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:57 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"Very well. Let's get going," she said. "Whatever gets me out of here..."

Dojime nodded and started down the hall again. When he reached the receptionists he explained the situation and let them all pass. "Well... that was easier then I thought it was going to be..."

Amaya looked outside at the light. "You came during the day?" she questioned. "Well you're lucky I can do this," she grumbled as she stepped out into the light. When she did the light didn't seem to touch her at all, like an umbrella was sitting above her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:15 pm
cptflint

Anastasia followed and stayed close behind Dojime, "how is she reflecting the light like that?" she asked plainly a little interested. She had never seen anyone do that before and she wondered why the she didn't like the sunlight... is it because she's always been in that dark prison? Anastasia walked forward, so were do we go from here?" she asked.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:07 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"If I walk out in the sun normally I will be disintegrated just like any other vampire. This is a spell I taught myself to keep the sunlight from hitting me," she answered before Dojime could speak.

"We got to the forest so you can use your magic tracking abilities," he answered her second question.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:14 pm
cptflint

Anastasia nodded, "I see, makes sense... but how can she track someone when we don't even know who they are...?" she said, a little confused. Maybe she had some secret sense that lead her to the people was looking for... she didn't know.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:30 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"By listening," she answered as she followed Dojime.

Dojime shrugged as he walked towards the forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:37 pm
cptflint

Anastasia sighed, "right, i'll just follow and let you two lead the way then... this is going to be a long day" she said, whispering the last part. When they walked into the forest she got a creepy feeling and her grip tightened on her bow.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:26 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime nodded. "You're telling me..."

"Do you want me to help you or not!?" Amaya snapped as she followed Dojime.

"Yes, yes, I'm sorry," he replied.

"Then shut up. I can't 'hear' them through your collective bitchings," she grumbled. "Ah... this way," she said as she started to take the lead.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:54 pm
cptflint

((ooc: sorry between dealing with my friends death and my first week of school... not to mention SAT classes and soccer i'm so busy I haven't had time to post >.<))

Anastasia walked along side Dojime and sighed, "she kind of reminds me of a dog" she whispered straight faced. She wasn't trying to be mean but it was true, the way she could track someone or something down like she was. She sighed, hoping they were almost there.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:22 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"That's kinda how it works... following magical essence is a lot like following the scent of a bleeding human," Amaya said as she walked. "I have the hearing of a dog too you know," she added.

She keep to a stop at the same place Dojime had killed the vampire. "Hmmm.... interesting..." she said kneeling down by the pile of burnt guts that the vampire had left behind. "Just a thrall... Fairly new... very blood thirsty for someone who just fed.... though I guess you're girlfriend does smell really good."

"That's all very interesting but what about the mage who summoned that demon prince," Dojime said.

Amaya stood up and smiled. "She's close..."

Dojime drew his sword and looked around. "How cl-" was all he could manage to say before falling over, paralyzed by a green bolt of magic coming from Amaya's finger.

"Did you really think there was any other mage in this area who could summon magic like that? I've already killed anyone within a hundred miles who had any potential... except for one," she said slowly looking at Anastasia with a sadistic grin. "Do you have any idea how much your step mother wants you dead?"

((It's fine I understand. We all get busy now and then though I wish I would've seen your post sooner.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 pm
cptflint

Anastasia listened and when she said the mage was near as notched her arrow and looked around waiting from them to appear. However when Dojime fell, she whipped around shocked, "wha- you? You tired to kill me?!" she asked, her arrow now pointed toward her. She didn't like were her conversation was going and she started to get nervous. She noticed Dojime on the floor and what she did to him enraged her, however she kept a straight face.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:13 am
SpazzticPanda1311

"I did indeed though I knew my brother would go out of his way to save you. He even made a pact with the demon prince. As long as I'm alive the both of you might as well already be dead," she explained. "aaand since I kinda like living... well..." she said pointing her other hand at Anastasia.

"Stop!" Dojime yelled still pinned to the ground by green shackles of energy. "If you can control Amaymon then you can stop him from killing us right? Don't do this. Help us instead."

"Why don't you kill him yourself!? You have your father's sword!" she yelled at him. "I'm not trying to kill you for money or freedom. I'm killing you so your mother will make me her court wizard. With that kind of power I'll be able to silence magic throughout the world!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:58 pm
cptflint

Anastasia took a step backwards, fear rising in her chest. She still had her arrow aimed at her chest, "that women will never be my mother, and do you really think she'll give you that position? She'll just see you as threat and kill you" she warned. She looked into Dojime's eyes and she wanted him to know that what ever happened, she would always love him. She then glanced at his sister, "I know you want to kill me, so leave your bother out of it... he's just doing his job" she said, watching her closely.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:41 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"She won't have a choice in the matter," Amaya replied. "She signed the paper work and I left my arcane mark on it. She can't even burn them now," she added with a laugh. "but..." she said looking down at her brother.

He gave her a sideways glare from his position in the dirt. "I saved your life Amaya. I was the only person who visited you and I made sure you were well taken care of. Don't do this to me now. I love you like any brother should... please don't do this..."

She looked down at him for a moment. She bit her bottom lip and thought about it. Emotion twisted in her face. She knew he was right. She reached up with her other hand and started scratching at her hair. She then fell to her knees and the spell on Dojime faded. She stared the ground, scratching at her hair with both hands now. "I... I don't know what to do..." she said between maniacal sobs.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:27 pm
cptflint

Anastasia watched as the two talked and when she let Dojime free she put her bow down as she rushed over to him, "are you ok?" she asked in a quick breath. She helped him up, but she was very careful to show no emotion around Amaya. When she knew he was ok, she turned toward Amaya, resisting the urge to hug Dojime tightly, "We can help you, I know you love your brother so help us" she said, taking steps toward her. She was still cautious as she walked closer to her but she was worried and she wanted to help, "Dojime really wants to help you so come with us" she said, extending her hand toward her.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:11 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"I'm fine..." he said between breaths. "At least I will be. Talking and moving when your body weighs more then a thousand pounds really takes it out of you, you know?"

Amaya hand been scratching so hard that she was bleeding. "I know just... I love him too... I'm... I don't," she said between sobs. She didn't move when Anastasia reached out to touch her. She just kept rocking back and forth and kept scratching at her scalp.

Dojime slowly got up to his knees. "You... don't need to be... alone anymore..." he said between breaths.  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff