Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Princess and the Pop Star {Kat x Mayah!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:33 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Alright then," she said, standing up and grabbing his hand. "Come on! I know just the store!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:48 pm
Mayah Playah

"hmm... alright... just let me drop these off in the kitchen, okay?" he grinned, heading for the door. he paused once and grabbed his guitar. "i'll end up needing this later.... so i better put it away too, huh?" he smiled at her and then started back inside.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:57 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Alika bounced her way into the house, grabbing her purse and waiting by the door. "Hurry!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:59 pm
Mayah Playah

smirking, he suddenly appeared by her side and hugged her close. "let's go... oh, you'll need this" he hummed, handing her a nice ivid blue helmet.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:06 am
kats_demonic_resistance

She raised an eyebrow, cautiously taking the helmet. "Why...?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:16 am
Mayah Playah

"you'll see" he grinned, pulling her into the elevator and down to the parking lot. "heh, here's our ride" he grinned, pulling her up to the blue motorcycle he owned. "i hate cars, they're just too.... big... so i use this instead" he shrugged, hopping on and starting it up. "c'mon, hop on!"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:20 am
kats_demonic_resistance

Alika whimpered quietly as she strapped the helmet on. "Just...don't let me die," she begged, climbing in behind him and clinging to him for dear life. "Where's your helmet?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:40 am
quote="Mayah Playah"]

"you're wearing it" he grinned, rolling his eyes and pulling the helmet off to kiss her softly. putting it back on, he snapped it on tight and sighed. "just hold onto me tightly and don't let go until we're at the mall, okay?" he grinned, revving his engine as he started for the mall.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:53 am
kats_demonic_resistance

"This isn't safe!" she screamed, holding on to him tightly. When they finally reached the mall, Alika ripped off the helmet and scowled. "Okay, I don't care if we have to scour New York, we're buying a helmet for me so you can be safe." Pulling him into her arms, she shoved the helmet onto the handlebars and kissed him passionately in the parking lot of the mall. Finally pulling away after she could no longer hold her breath, Alika sighed. "I was petrified."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:16 am
Mayah Playah

kissing her back, he smiled and shook his head. "i don't need one. i've been driving this thing for years now and haven't ever gotten in an accident. besides, my reflexes are faster then a human's. remember?" he grinned, brushing a hand through her hair."sorry i scared you though...." he mumbled, locking up his bike and the helmet securely before he looped his arm around her waist.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:27 am
kats_demonic_resistance

"My uncle rode for twenty years, and then he got into an accident. We buried a thirty-seven year old wizard," she said, not looking at him. Once his arm was around her waist, she pressed against him and kisses him lovingly. "I can't risk you, Travis..."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:40 am
Mayah Playah

"alright, i'll get another helmet..... " he sighed, kissing her back softly. "but, i'm also getting you a riding jacket. you looked like you were freezing." he sighed, rubbing her arms.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:07 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Of course I'm cold!" she exclaimed, laughing. "I'm an African in the cold north. Anyway, thank you for your concern, my darling. I'll be alright."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:47 pm
Mayah Playah

"heh, alright." he chuckled, a big grin on his face. "but I think youd look sexy in a riding jacket." he smiled, looking around before sighing and looking to her. "so.... What store should we look in?"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:06 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Smirking, she leaned into him and kissed his neck. "If it'll help get your engine started, I suppose I can get one. Now, let's hit Stargazer's." Pulling him into the exclusively bathing-suit store, not noticing the guys that stared at her with desire. However, she did notice the female employee that was checking out Travis. "Alright, I'm going to see if I can pick one quickly, since the beach party is apparently tonight. We'll have to fake meet there, so it has to be something that'd catch you eye. You find something I'd like on you, I'll find something you would like on me."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff