Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Halo X Metroid: Falling Tides ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:40 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"All is fair in Love and War"

Keither Audo "Spartan 503"

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Keither remained silent even after she mentioned twenty. She knew this game of hers, it was a brutal game, one they were already playing. She explained to him the substance that resided in Cam's body and how it could be used but he wasn't surprised in the slightest as she already outclassed a majority of the Spartans easily. Keither preferred when their worlds were separate but it was too late now. He looked at her "Then we shall regardless of phazon or not, it ends here." he said not flinching a bit. He wasn't going down easily and he knew she wasn't.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Weapons:
Light Rifle, MA5B Individual Combat Weapon System, M90 Close Assault Weapon System, XBR55 Battle Rifle, M6C Personal Defense Weapon System x2, M6G Personal Defense Weapon System x2, Frag Grenades x2, Jiralhanae combat knife, Humbler stun device, Bubble shield grenades x5.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:38 pm
User Image

User Image

xDon't listen to the whispers...

C a m e r a n oo A r a n oo
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

After Samus was finished speaking, I stood next to my sister, lost in thought. Absorbing information seemed to be the better word for the feelings that were rushing through my mind. I knew... I knew exactly what needed to be done.
It wasn't going to be easy, but it was sure going to be painful...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Indeed it does." Dark Samus's laugh ripped through the air relentlessly as black phazon started to flow out of her left hand and onto the ground around Keither's feet. "You may have already noticed, but I don't like to play fair." she said as the black phazon started to spread. Dark Samus tilted her head toward the sky once more as she lifted her hand and let the black acidic substance fly into the air and create a giant dome around the duo. "But this shouldn't be a problem for a big, bad Spartan, right?" Dark Samus taunted as her eyes flashed.

S p l i n t e r

xThey'll tell you I'm a monster...

User Image

Orange Ocarina Company: (( Sorry for the horridly late response... It's been rather busy around here. =( ))

asbloodrunscold

Guardian Olypsa Of Hyrule

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:51 pm
User Image

Keither didn't seem to flinch at the black phazon. Keither stared "Not a problem." he said. It looked like he would have to use the suits function but he was gonna wait for the perfect moment to catch her off guard. He knew he would not get away from this without some battle scars but he couldn't let her escape again. He sighed "So I guess we're back to the original position, Bounty Hunter against a Spartan....can't say I'm surprised that this is the way it ended up again." he said. His other hand moved slightly towards his light rifle.

Weapons:
Light Rifle, MA5B Individual Combat Weapon System, M90 Close Assault Weapon System, XBR55 Battle Rifle, M6C Personal Defense Weapon System x2, M6G Personal Defense Weapon System x2, Frag Grenades x2, Jiralhanae combat knife, Humbler stun device, Bubble shield grenades x5.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:00 pm
User Image

User Image

"Bounty hunter? I think not." Dark Samus snapped, clearly offended. The blonde raised her gun with hostility as venom dripped from her eyes. "Do not compare the most powerful phazon being in the world to the pathetic Aran family."
Suddenly, a fire started to erupt in Dark Samus's chest. The blonde's right hand flew to her heart, clutching it with a contorted face. "You pathetic excuse of a life!" without a solid plan, Dark Samus fired her energy beam at Keither, wincing as she pulled the trigger.

S p l i n t e r

User Image

Orange Ocarina Company: (( _____ ))

asbloodrunscold

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:11 pm
User Image

Keither only had to move slightly to avoid the shot before pulling the trigger several times and walked closer a little "And why not? All the phazon in the universe can't change what you really care, a clone of Samus herself." he said. He reloaded whenever he needed too but he never stopped pulling the trigger. He never blinked "Either way you look at it, your an Aran only with a set of armor." he said

Weapons:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Dark Samus was beginning to lose her hold on Cameran's body. Something - or someone - was ripping her apart from the inside out. But Keither's words were enough to fuel the inferno raging inside her mind. She knew Keither was right, and that's what enraged her the most.
"I could have chosen anyone. But why start with a weakling? Why not the best warrior in the universe?" Dark Samus was panting now, sweat dripping off her brow. With her hand still clutched over her heart, she watched as the phazon dome started to pulse. Dark Samus watched as the black veins across her skin started to pulse red in beat with the dome. "Too bad for her though, her own power was her demise." she sneered as she fired another shot, this time hitting Keither in the knee.

S p l i n t e r

User Image

asbloodrunscold

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:52 pm
User Image

Keither's shields however protected him from the blast but they drained his shields. He could only take one or two more shots before they deactivated. He pulled the trigger again hitting her arm "But you know. I know something about the Aran you should know better than me...even when you think their down, they always seem to come back and surprise you." he said. He noticed the pulse of the dome and looked at her "So you know what? You might be strong, certainly stronger than me, but even if you kill me eventually she'll overtake you."

Weapons:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:06 pm
User Image

User Image

"Just one..." Dark Samus mumbled as she fell to the ground on her hands and knees, her veins searing her flesh. "I just need one of you out of the way... Then I can continue with my plans. Continue with the destruction of the Galactic Federation..." Dark Samus looked up at Keither and sneered as her eyes flashed blue. "And shoving your pathetic organization into the cosmos doesn't sound like a bad idea, either." a drop of sweat slid down the side of her face as Dark Samus let an evil smirk grow on her lips.
Just then the monster let out a cry of pain that sounded like Cameran's scream. "I am so sick of you putting my friends, family, and colleagues through so much pain! You're through with causing so much hurt, you monster!" the blonde ponytail flipped into the air as a pair of phazon blue eyes silently pleaded to Keither. "Keither! Stab her, shoot her, shove a grenade down her throat, something! Attack her with everything you've got!" Cam knew this was pretty much suicide, but she couldn't stand the thought of Dark Samus living another day only to torture more innocent souls. This war was going to end, and it was going to end today.

S p l i n t e r

User Image

asbloodrunscold

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:25 pm
User Image

Keither walked forward and placed his pistol to her temple. He was silent but his resolve seemed so clear. He pulled the trigger, everything seemed to be silent and his left cartridge hit the floor before he sighed "I can't do it...." he shook his head "I can't do it." he backed up waiting for her to stand. He could not do it, he still saw Cameran and felt as if killing her would go against Twenty's last wish.

Weapons:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:38 pm
User Image

User Image

Cameran's skin started to feel as if it was ablaze as she looked up into Keither's eyes unable to believe what she was witnessing. The ground started to shake beneath her knees and the air became charged with electricity. "Please, Keither! Before I lose control again! Please, do it fore me!" Cameran begged as a single tear rolled down her cheek. "If not for me, do it for Chiasa! Please!" Cameran's eyes were wide, pleading Keither to listen to her. Never in her life had Cameran expected to be reduced to begging. But she didn't have a choice. Keither was the only one who could stop Dark Samus at this point. It was difficult enough to subdue Dark Samus the way she was, let alone find the power to crawl over to the phazon gun and fire it herself...
Cameran was already out of options.
And now she was running out of time.
The phazon dome that Dark Samus had built up around them began to bubble as if the top of it was boiling and the pool below them was starting to freeze and crack. "Keither!" Cameran called out again.

S p l i n t e r

User Image

asbloodrunscold

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:46 pm
User Image

Keither pulled his other pistol from his hip and aimed it his hand shaky. It took a moment for him to center right on her forehead but he still hesitated. He reached up and pulled of his helmet before tossing it off to the side. He took a deep breath "Goodbye, Cam." he said and pulled his knife from his side and stabbed it into his leg. The jolt was enough to force his finger to press the trigger sending the bullet dead center towards her forehead.

Weapons:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Cameran pulled out of consciousness just before Keither's bullet was about to launch into her skull and allowed Dark Samus to have the control she desired.
An blood-curdling scream ripped through the air as the phazon dome shattered into millions of almost invisible shards. If one didn't know better, they could have sworn that someone threw glitter out onto the battlefield. The black phazon gushed out of the bullet wound, taking the little b*****d with it. The blue phazon that was right at home in Cameran's veins rushed around as if it was on hyper-drive, scrambling to seal the wound in Cameran's forehead. Cam took in a sharp and short breath just before her blue eyes opened just a fraction. "I knew you could do it."

-------------Time Lapse : Four Months Later-------------

Cameran walked out of the Galactic Federation Headquarters's hospital wing with a slight smile on her lips. Everything was right with the world. Dark Samus was gone, her mother and sister avenged, and she was miraculously still breathing. And it was all thanks to the one man she hadn't managed to contact in four months.
Where could he be?

S p l i n t e r

User Image

asbloodrunscold

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:35 pm
User Image

Keither slowly lowered his pistol and watched as the dome shattered around them and Dark Samus let out a scream he has heard hundreds of times. He watched as blood gushed from the wound and he felt a little bit of guilt..but the job was done. Cameran seemed to return again but he didn't hear a word. He turned and began to walk before contacting the UNSC "This is Spartan 503, mission accomplished, requested pick-up." they asked about Splinter. He looked back "Feigns signs of life, indeterminable with out tech, call the Federation and let them know they can pick her up." he began to walk. This war wasn't over yet but they had just taken out the major leader, now they had to clean up. It was a few hours before they arrived to pick them up..separating them for what may be forever.

------------------ Time Lapse: Four Months: Part one: Aftermath-------------------------

Keither sat on the ridge with his light rifle in hands. It was aimed slowly at a rouge pirates head "I have the shot." he said communicating with the other soldiers sent on this mission.

"Copy that, we're in position."

He waited a few moment before firing blowing a hole into its heads and sending the pirates into a panic. The other soldiers made quick work of them. Once it was done he placed the rifle on his back. He looked back "That's the last. You can send in the other marines to finish the clean up." he said.

"Swinging around to pick you up. Chief wants you to take a rest, says the federation is throwing a party for the victory. He's ordered you to go."

Keither could only sigh at this "Understood." he waited until the pelican came and took him to the landing zone where he departed the planet as it was "cleaned".

Weapons:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Cam sighed as she ran a hand through her long blonde hair.
"Cammie!"
Cam turned at the sound of her name and found herself looking into the eyes of her former superior officer. "Anthony." Cam nodded.
"Time to get prepped. You're favorite time of day is coming around."
Cam smirked and nodded. Anthony nodded back to her before turning and heading back the way he came. Of course she'd heard about the party. She'd spent the last three months of her hospitalization listening to the medics talk about how they were going to throw a huge party as soon as Cam woke up from her comma and began to feel well again. Well, here they all were, four months later and throwing a giant party.
Cam sighed and began to head up to the main living space where the party was going to be held. She couldn't help but think that she'd be better off out in the field, slicing some pirates down to size...

S p l i n t e r

User Image

asbloodrunscold

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:15 am
User Image

Keither adjusted his cuff slightly as he looked around "I hate these events. My talents are better used cutting down our enemies not wasting time on some meaningless party." Keither sighed and sat down. He had no idea what this party was actually for though.

Weapons:
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff