Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:19 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane pushed a bit of stray hair to the side, "That's good to know, I shouldn't have a hard time getting to know them, at least I hope." She said happily and smiled back at him.

Li closed the car door, then got back into the drivers seat, and started the car. So after, they left the park, heading for the address Kaien had given him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:29 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

A bit tired from his frantic actions in catching the fish, Kaien leaned on her lightly, purring softly with a smile on his face. "Thanks for the bet..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:25 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"It was nothing really, but you're welcome, I'm glad we met Kaien." Ayane said softly and stroked his ear with her hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:54 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien purred happily, shutting his eyes and smiling. "That feels nice..." he mewed out softly, his ear twitching in her hand.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:17 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane began to purr herself, something that hasn't happened in a long time, and it made her laugh softly, "I bet it does, just don't fall asleep on me, we're getting close to you house." She said to him.

After another few minutes of driving, Li stopped at the requested address, "We're here Miss Kamakura, please be safe, and have a good night." He called back to them.

"Thank you Li, you too," She looked down at Kaien, "Come on." Ayane opened the door and got out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:57 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien got out along with her, bowing to Li before turning around and taking Ayane's hand in his. "Okay follow me. We're close by, but there's always a lot of people around."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:08 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Li smiled and returned Kaien's bow, he then got back in the car and drove away, heading back towards the Kamakura estate.

Closing her fingers firmly around Kaien's, Ayane followed him down the street, then replied, "Lead the way then, but I'm not to surprised about that, we are in Tokyo you know."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:15 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Leading her through the crowds of people, Kaien led her to a street that looked more like a back alley and to an apartment building. "Here we are... Low-Income-Housing at it's lowest..." He frowned softly, looking a bit ashamed.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:24 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Hey don't feel bad, home is home, no matter where it is. It's the people that share it what counts." Ayane told Kaien, as put a hand to his cheek, then gave him a warm smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:29 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien couldn't help but smile. "You're the best, Ayane... Thanks..." With that, he lead her inside to the stairwell. "Just warning you, there isn't an elevator, so we have to walk up a lot of stairs... Since we're in the cheapest of Low-Income Housing, we're on the tenth floor..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:30 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Taking a look up the stairs, Ayane just shrugged, "That's a long ways up, plus a lot of steps, I guess we better start climbing then." She replied and began the long ascent to the tenth floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:44 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien walked beside her, making it seem obvious that he had done this many a time before. "Sorry it's gotta be so inconvenient... If I had my way, we'd be living in a normal apartment building, but my parents refuse to let me help pay the bills..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:55 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane shook her head, then glanced over at Kaien, and said to him, "It's not so bad, I'm constantly walking up and down stairs back home, so I'm some what used to it but this is the first time I've had to climb this many at once. You on the other hand, I can see that you've become accustomed to doing this repeatedly," about half way up the stairs she stopped for a little brake, "I suppose they don't let you help, just so you don't get overwhelmed with school, and the stress of work."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:01 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien hugged her lightly as they rested on the fifth floor. "Even so... I really wish that they would... They put too much on themselves and they're always tired... They're always happy though... It's so confusing..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:20 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"That's the way parents are," she smiled when he hugged her, "even thought I don't get it either, parents are always happy to see their kids. So it's really something one will understand once they have a family, or at least that's what I think, I could be wrong here." Ayane told him. She took Kaien by the hand, they both began to climb the remaining stairs, soon they just one floor to go.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff