Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing
Petrenko's Bar! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to Petrenko's Bar
thanks.
100%
 100%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 33

Quaterdollarbillcoin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:23 pm
*looks up at Pix* Yeah shes fine. She left yesterday. *looks at the books she is carrying*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:48 pm
black_knightj
"OK looks like Petrenkos got this im gonna leave I think you should too. ( goes over and wraps arms around Angle )
*Closes her eyes and feels you close* Hey black biggrin
User Image

Your~only~angel

Quaterdollarbillcoin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:04 pm
*rolls his eyes and goes back to washing glasses*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:33 pm
Your~only~angel
black_knightj
"OK looks like Petrenkos got this im gonna leave I think you should too. ( goes over and wraps arms around Angle )
User Image
( holds angle closly and sits down with her on his lap ) "Hey angle, I hope Darque feels better soon."  

black_knightj

Your~only~angel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:50 am
black_knightj
Your~only~angel
black_knightj
User Image
( holds angle closly and sits down with her on his lap ) "Hey angle, I hope Darque feels better soon."
*Wraps her arms around you*" Yeah me too, Petrenko seems really cranky without her close by."
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:24 pm
*Pixi looks up from her book*
Did you guys see the huge fire sale at the bookstore around the corner? Look, an unabridged copy of The Wealth of Nations, only slightly charred.
*Pixi notices that neither Angel nor black are paying her any attention*
Ahem, Petrenko, may I leave these on that bookcase in the corner?  

Pixilated

Shameless Bookworm

Quaterdollarbillcoin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:43 pm
If you like i will put the books under the counter so that they will be safe.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:46 pm
*Red comes and sits down at the bar and begins to plot his revenge against Black's evil brother*  

Red_knightm

black_knightj

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:42 pm
Your~only~angel
black_knightj
Your~only~angel
black_knightj
User Image
*Wraps her arms around you*" Yeah me too, Petrenko seems really cranky without her close by."
User Image
"Yea thats just because he cares about her, she will be back. Hopfully in the mean time he stays nice," ( said black as he planted a tender kiss on Angles neck )  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:43 pm
Red_knightm
*Red comes and sits down at the bar and begins to plot his revenge against Black's evil brother*
"You have an axe why not use it I wont mind."  

black_knightj

Pixilated

Shameless Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:53 am
Petrenko Myakhalo
If you like i will put the books under the counter so that they will be safe.

Oh, they don't need to be safe, I got them for the bar.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:03 pm
black_knightj
Your~only~angel
black_knightj
Your~only~angel
black_knightj
User Image
User Image
"Yea thats just because he cares about her, she will be back. Hopfully in the mean time he stays nice," ( said black as he planted a tender kiss on Angles neck )
*Whispers in his ear not to do that anymore then kiss him on the lips before hoping of his lap*
User Image

Your~only~angel

Red_knightm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:30 pm
black_knightj
Red_knightm
"You have an axe why not use it I wont mind."
"Good god you're right!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:35 pm
Your~only~angel
black_knightj
Your~only~angel
black_knightj
Your~only~angel
black_knightj
User Image
User Image
*Whispers in his ear not to do that anymore then kiss him on the lips before hoping of his lap*
User Image
blsck thinks to himself ^to forward in public damnit^ "I think i'll go get some rest mind if I use the bench in the corner Petrenko?"  

black_knightj

Your~only~angel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:07 pm

Yeah ish open!! whee

User Image

The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items