Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Twincest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:42 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo wandered into the dining section of their dorm and sat down, staring at his waffles. Zavier got everything perfect, his favorite sauce, the way he liked how the fork was tilted a little towards his plate, how the edges were slightly burnt. Everything was perfect.
Leo was still avoiding his brother's gaze, of course, and nodded his thanks to him as he began pouring the syrup over his waffles.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:50 pm
Awesome nerd

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Zavier Arroya▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Zavier smiled seeing his brother, he didn't have to tell him that he liked the waffles since he already knew he did but he really wanted to be affectionate again! He just loved seeing Leo blush and give him a soft smile and kiss him back lovingly, he knew now that he could never be separated from him cause he desired him too much, but not to a point that it was unhealthy of course. With that thought Zavier got up and wrapped his arms around Leo from behind and said sweet nothings in his ear. "Leo I always want to be with you, I can't stand not being near you, even today when I was with Leslie all I could think about was your face. Yes I know I'm a lovesick pup but I wouldn't have it any other way..you must think I'm crazy but I just couldn't share you with anyone even if I tried."  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:13 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo sliced his waffles up and chewed on them silently as his brother whispered lovey dovey comments in his ear. It took an incredible amount of energy to keep from blushing. Thanks Google, or sex4you.com.
"You were crazy long before any of this started." the younger grunted and decided to pull a little affectionate of his own. He set his fork down near the plate and raised it to caress Zavier's cheek. "Trust me, Zavier, I won't be interested in anyone else for a good long time."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:23 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

A small blush appeared on Zavier's cheeks when he felt Leo's soft hand caress it. His touch already sent chills down his spine but the sweet words of his own made Zavier more happy than Leo could imagine and he would cherish every sweet word that Leo ever said to him.
He gently placed his hand on top of Leo's then took it from his cheek then kissed it softly at he looked over at the man he called his lover. "You know I love you Leo...right?" he asked with a loving smile plastered onto his face as he looked Leo in the eyes.

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:59 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

He lowered his hand and resumed slicing his waffles. "Of course, you tell me five times a day." he said nonchalantly, clearly not knowing the love Zavier was talking about.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:06 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier sighed lightly as he grabbed Leo's hand and held it tightly. "That's not the kind of love I'm talking about Leo..." he said softly. He knew his brother might look at him like he's crazy or he might not even love him that way right now but he knew he had to get his feelings out and he just really wanted to be honest with Leo through this.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:14 am
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo gave Zavier an odd look, halting his chewing and leaving himself with slightly puffed cheeks. "What are you talking about, Zavier?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:17 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Leo what other kind of love is out there..I love you as a sibling but..I love you so much more than that too..I understand if hearing this is too much right now but I'd rather you know how I feel than hide it from you.." he spoke in a serious tone but he really hoped his words got through to Leo, despite knowing how he was.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:28 am
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo stared into Zavier's eyes for a while then turned away and carried on with his lunch. "You're just lightheaded from lack of food. Go get some waffles." he said and took another bite of his waffles. He understood what his brother was saying, but at the same time he didn't understand. They only shared relations one night, there was absolutely no way love could sprout from that.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:34 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Before he could say anything he just sighed and got himself some waffles. He thought that maybe Leo was right, he hasn't eaten yet today and they only did anything sexual once. He didn't want to get so deep into it now thinking he was in love with Leo.."Yeah I guess you're right" he said as he put on a smile and started to eat.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:49 am
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo was nearly done with his final waffle when he heard Zavier get his own food. He was silent and had that sad smile of his he knew all too well, but Leo absolutely refused to think about love. But he didn't want another unbearable silence like this morning.
"Oh, we got an invitation sent to us a while ago." Leo said, grateful for his memories, and tried to get the said invitation. He reached into his coat for the paper, but couldn't find it. Blinking, Leo pat down his entire clothes until he realized that he put it in the drawer with the... research. Blushing darkly with humiliation, Leo rose from his seat and grumbled a "I'll be right back" then hurried off.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:55 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier tilted his head curiously when Leo mentioned and invitation. From where? And who would be sending them anything?. He was about to ask but Leo took off in such a hurry he didn't get time so he just continued to eat...and sneak Leo's juice since he wasn't drinking it. "Well I hope it's somewhere fun!" he yelled to Leo playfully as he drank  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:02 am
Rikasha17

User Image

"Take a look for yourself." Leo snorted and set the invitation out in front of Zavier before taking his glass back and drank from it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:13 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier took the invitation and read it. He wasn't very surprised but he thought that him and Leo could go and have some fun. "Well it's an invitation to a party, it was from one of our old friends that we knew in middle school. Guess he wants to see us again and it seems like it's tomorrow so we have time" he said as he gave the invitation back to him but he started to think of what they could do today. "Hey how about we go take a drive, go to a movie, just something to pass the time?"]  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:12 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Parties? People still have those?" Leo snorted while wiping his mouth with his sleeve. He wasn't much for parties, but it was bearable around Zavier. Hopefully none of them would get drunk to the point of revealing what happened last night.
Speaking of last night...
Leo was lost in thought about all his research when he finally registered what his brother said and looked down at him. "Movie?" He glanced back at his laptop. His essay was nearly completed, at least the rough draft was. All that was needed was the conclusion, and he'd have to email it to Timothy for him to do later. So he was basically done, and by how early Zavier got home, so was he. Besides, it had been ages since he last remembered leaving the school for society.
"You two won't always be together, society will rip you two apart!"
Leo winced a bit as Ms. Redwood's words rang in his head. "Yes... That sounds good." he said softly as he tried to push those words out of his mind.  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff