Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Nikolai's House {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:42 pm
Awesome nerd

sighing, the angel turned off the water and stepped out, coming his fingers through his hair before braiding it. "whatever.... " he mumbled, starting to dry off his body.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:50 pm
Pure T0rture

Damian tapped his fingertips nervously. "Umm... Do you have any idea where I am, by any chance?" he finally asked. His memories of why he came here were completely smothered thanks to Nikolai. "Is this Roy's castle?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:36 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
pulling on her clothes now, the angel paused for a moment and tipped her head to the side. ....roy's castle....? "who's roy...?" she mumbled, stepping out of the bathroom in a rather cute kimono-dress. staring up at the man in front of her, the albino took an involuntary step back when she recognized him as the man from earlier.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:58 pm
Pure T0rture

The archangel, however, didn't show any signs of recognizing the... cross-dresser. Or maybe it was just a girl with one of those deep man voices. Either way, both choices sent chills up his spin.
But wait, she asked who Roy was. That meant she didn't know who he was and therefore was not in his castle. Damian cursed under his breath. That wedding had to be well on its way now! "Uh, never mind." he muttered and looked back to her. "So... Where am I?" he asked, frustrated by the fact that he couldn't remember what happened at all the past day.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:19 pm
Awesome nerd

"y-you're in Nikolai's house...." she stammered, holding her skirt tightly. This was so strange..... Why wasnt he trying to ki- OH! That's right, Nikolai said he'd take care of things...... Did he erase his memories then.....?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:24 pm
Pure T0rture

"Nikolai..." Damian murmured before he remembered him, the curly-haired Sin that always flirts with him. The thought brought shivers down his spine, and the thought of why he could possibly be in his house made things even worse. That is, until he remembered something else. "Oh! Where is he?" Damian asked and looked around nervously.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:52 pm
Awesome nerd

"i-i... i don't know...." she stammered, looking down. "h-he.... he left.... about an hour ago..... " she sighed, holding her middle tightly.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:07 pm
Pure T0rture

The angel cursed slightly to himself before looking back at the cross-dresser. "Well... Sorry, let me at least introduce myself." He stuck his hand out graciously. "I'm Damian." he smiled, a completely different person than the one with murderous eyes from earlier.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:23 pm
Awesome nerd

taking his hand shyly, the angel chewed her lip. "i-i'm Belyi...." she mumbled, holding her skirt tightly with her free hand.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:00 pm
Pure T0rture

"Belyi..." Damian repeated slowly. Huh, that name felt familiar. He had that strange feeling like something in the back of his mind was trying to be remembered, but for some reason he just couldn't do it. Weird. "Nice to meet you." he smiled anyway and shook her(?) hand before letting his own fall to his side. "So, uh," he sniffed mainly for the sake of conversation. "How do you know Nikolai?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:13 pm
Awesome nerd

"uhm... h-he's... my master...." she mumbled, her cheeks flushing in an awkward way.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:20 pm
Pure T0rture

Damian stared at her for a long time, his face shifting only slightly to... fit the situation. "....He's your master?" he asked slowly, trying to comprehend what was going on.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:24 pm
Awesome nerd

nodding lightly, she bit her lip and fidgeted with her skirt some more. "y-yeah..... i-i'm... his slave...."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:49 pm
Pure T0rture

The very concept of such a flirtacious man owning slaves was disturbing enough. "Umm..." Damian coughed awkwardly. "H-How's that goin' for ya?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:07 pm
Awesome nerd

"uhm... well...." she started, looking away. "h-he's... he's nice...." she sighed, finally looking back up to him with a shy smile.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff