Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The True Colors of a Rainbow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:47 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nikolai opened his mouth to say something, but as soon as he felt the soft lips against his smooth skin, he let out a low moan. For a recent ex-virgin, the boy was very good with his mouth! The Sin put his hands on Roy's back and lightly squeezed, closing his eyes and arching his back when he felt the neko's hands over his body.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:08 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Lucky for Roy his hands were quick and had the man undressed in no time. "I will never get tired of seeing such a perfect body, it just seems to be missing a few things.." Roy smiled as he kissed Nikolai's chest, sucking different spots gently until he left light bruises behind. He continued to do it as if he was marking the man but he didn't care, the moans that kept coming from his mouth told him that he was doing the right thing and that there was no need to stop. "Hmm..I wonder what else you would like...I can surely think of a number of things, love..~"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:10 pm
Rikasha17
I guess just PM the rest?

User Image

Another moan escaped Nikolai's mouth, his hands digging into Roy's hair and feeling his soft ears. "Ugh... Go lower, dearie..." he groaned, pushing the neko down to his arousal.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:43 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

-Afterwards-

Roy smiled and kissed Nikolai once more and held him close in his arms. He knew his lover was tired and decided to let him sleep a bit before making dinner. He softly nuzzled him and licked his cheek before pulling the bed sheets over him. "I'll make sure to have dinner ready by the time you wake up. So just get as much sleep as you need, love"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:55 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

The Sin clenched the pillow closest to him as he drifted into sleep. Soon his face grew peaceful and a soft snore escaped his warm lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy's eyes turned back to normal and he gave Nikolai a soft kiss on the cheek while he slept. He crawled out of bed and slipped on his boxers and went to the kitchen to cook him some dinner, he just had to figure out what to cook him since he wasn't all that sure what he liked.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:57 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Fortunately for Roy, Nikolai's kitchen was very scarce, just as it was messy. There were take-out boxes littering the counter, each one from different restaurants, all ranging from months old to just a couple days ago. Dishes drowned the sink and the dishwasher, surprisingly, looked new. In fact, it looked as if no one had touched it in quite a while.
The refrigerator had little to no food, at least edible-wise. There were some vegetables, but it was safe not to eat them judging by the bruises on them. The milk was a fourth empty and had a few days left before expiration kicked in. Multiple leftovers stacked up on one of the shelves inside it, no doubt from past lovers that all attempted to help him cook or surprise him with a delightful dinner.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:28 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy's ears lowered in annoyance seeing the huge mess of a kitchen. He wasn't too fond of messes and was a bit on the organized side so instead of cooking, which he couldn't do anyway, he decided to clean up the kitchen instead. He started off by washing all the dirty dishes and drying them off before putting them back in the cabinets, he then mopped the floor and cleaned out the fridge and so on. After all that was done it had been a few hours so he decided to run to the store and buy a few groceries. Since he didn't have transportation he took Nikolai's car hoping he wouldn't mind. Luckily the store wasn't too far from his house so once there he picked up the necessities like milk, eggs, and bread. But he bought extras like meat, fruits and vegetables and a few drinks and sweets in case Nikolai had a sweet tooth.
He seemed to be rushing the entire time so when he came back he was exhausted but still managed to put up the groceries for him. It may have not been a romantic dinner but cleaning up and buying him groceries was certainly a nice gesture that he hoped Nikolai would appreciate.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:04 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Oh, there you are, darling."
Nikolai was seated at a chair near the table, a newspaper flattened against the table and a mug of coffee in his slender fingers. "I thought you ran off on me. Quite rude, you know. Why, I was on the brink of tears." He took a sip of his drink, not minding the bitter heat, then smiled up at Roy, gazing at him from his eyelashes. "Would you like some coffee, dearie? I just made some. It's perhaps the only thing I can make well."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:09 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy smiled lightly seeing Nikolai and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. "I'm sorry about leaving but I went to the store to buy you some groceries, after I cleaned up the kitchen of course. It was a mess" he said with a light laugh and sat next to him. "Yeah some coffee would be nice since i'm a bit tired from all of it. I'm not too sure what kind of groceries you would want so I guessed hoping you'd appreciate it. Sorry I wasn't able to make you dinner even though I'm sure I wasn't the first that's tried to impress you romantically.."  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:32 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Just trying to clean up my ancient messes is romantic enough, dearie!" Nikolai laughed as he handed the boy a mug and ruffled his hair playfully. "But if you'd like to make dinner, by all means, darling. That, or I can order us a pizza. It's your call." he said and waited patiently with his usual lopsided grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:41 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Well I guess a pizza wouldn't be so bad. I just wish I could have made things special" The neko smiled and nuzzled Nikolai against his cheek before kissing him softly on the lips. Just being here with this man made him happy, so happy that he forgot he would have to go home sooner or later.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:00 am
Rikasha17

User Image

"Excellent, I already ordered! Oh, you don't mind stuffed crust, do you, darling? They just made these. They sounded so fascinating, I just had to try it!" the teacher laughed lightly as he toyed with a pizza menu he had used earlier. He smiled against when Roy kissed him and ruffled his hair playfully. "Mmm, I wouldn't mind sleeping with this side of you at least once, darling." he pointed out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:56 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy blushed brightly then turned away from Nikolai suddenly. "But I always figured you liked that other side of me better..that side seems to please you better.." he said softly then ran his fingers lightly through his blue hair. He wanted to have more confidence but it was difficult with someone like Nikolai. He assumed he's been around and had many lovers that he could never compete with. He just wanted Nikolai to know how much he cared for him. "You do know I can't just stay here. I do have to return to my home sooner or later. But I really like being here with you"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:14 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Now how could you know that if we've never tried such a thing with this side of you, darling?" Nikolai laughed and continued snuggling up against Roy until hearing him talk about going home. "Oh boo, darling," the Sin pouted. "Must you really leave? I just ordered the pizza..." Doing his best to give the neko big, sparkly lime green eyes, the man added, "You don't plan to make me eat... alone, do you?" Quickly turning around before the man could answer, Nikolai put an arm over his head in despair and cried, "Oh you cruel man, you! Tempting me with such looks then abandoning me!"  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff