Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Route 66 Drive In Theatre Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:25 pm
Awesome nerd
ooc:

Pure T0rture
ooc:

Michael V. Dark
User Image
"The passion flows through me like water through a waterfall..."

Michael smiles as he gently strokes the boy's hair, watching as he struggled to stay awake. "Is that so? Are you excited?"

"...and my hand moves, the colors blending until I have created a masterpiece."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:30 pm
Pure T0rture

tiny14xx

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

The oldest of the trio feigned excitement. Another Belyi. Another clinging child that would interrupt his dates. Nikolai closed his eyes, trying to picture it. There he was, at a picnic at the beach with Michael. The sunset is gorgeous, the seagulls are musical, the dolphins playful. The two look at each other with passion intoxicating the air, and before their lips meet... BAM! Two children grab on to both of Nikolai's arms.
The silver-haired man opened his eyes and shuddered at the very thought.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:37 pm
Awesome nerd
tiny14xx

User Image

"Yeah!" He smiled, eyes glowing. "Momma says dat sissah gonna be wike him!! Gonna look lots like daddy dough....." He mumbled, rubbing his eyes more frequently. "M-my..... My tiwed..... My gibes hugs gnight?" He asked, opening his arms as he looked at Nikolai through droopy eyelids, just barely awake now.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:42 pm
Awesome nerd
ooc:

Pure T0rture
ooc:

Michael V. Dark
User Image

Michael turns to Nikolai with a small sigh, thinking that they should really get him to his parents now. "Why don't we get him to his parents now. He is tired and they might be worried since it is so late now."

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:02 pm
Pure T0rture
Got any idea where they'd be?

tiny14xx

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"I don't even know where to start, dearie." Nikolai shrugged helplessly while glancing at the child occasionally. Well, he could always check the child's dreams and look into his memories... he wasn't sure. Where would a parent go..?

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:19 pm
Awesome nerd
just have him call up iris? It's easier on all of us!
tiny14xx

User Image

"Ni-nigh" the child smiled, drifting to sleep with the cobra toy tucked tightly in his arms.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:26 pm
Awesome nerd
ooc:

Pure T0rture
ooc:

Michael V. Dark
User Image

Michael sighs as he continue to stroke the boys hair, his cheeks expanding as he sucked in some air and thought for a moment. "How on earth are we going to get him back to his family then...?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:35 pm
Pure T0rture

tiny14xx

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai paused to give it some thought. "Hmm.... Well I've an idea." he noted and reached into his blazer to pull out a simple iPhone. He pressed a few buttons until the phone pulled out Iris's number. He waited for it to start dialing and pressed it against his ear, waiting for her to pick up. Oh the scolding she'd get for letting this child ruin his date!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:46 pm
Awesome nerd
tiny14xx

User Image

There was a moment after it was picked up filled with muttering before Iris answered. "You've reached" she paused for a yawn, "the sucu-b*tch What do you want Nikki?" She mumbled, her voice sounding extremely drained.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:59 pm
Pure T0rture

tiny14xx

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Oh, you mock me with your yawns, dearie!" the silver-haired man fumed on the other end, his free hand resting on his hip. "Your child has interrupted a date of mine. Get him this instance!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:09 pm
Awesome nerd
ooc:

Pure T0rture
ooc:

User Image

Michael watches as Nikolai talks on the phone, his hand still brushing lightly through the boy's hair as he slept. Although he was disappointed that they were interrupted, he couldn't really be upset when the child was so cute.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:08 pm
Awesome nerd
tiny14xx

User Image

"yeah yeah... i'm on my way...." she huffed, closing the phone before he could say another word.

within seconds, a sapphire shimmer appeared and disappeared, leaving behind a rather worse-for-the-wear Iris who didn't look any happier then Nikolai to be there. "w-where's Belyi?" she yawned, trying to fix her scraggly hair.

User Image

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:25 pm
Pure T0rture

tiny14xx

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"I say, dearie, you're no better fit to care for this child now as I am." Nikolai scolded Iris. A wicked grin climbed his face. "Mmm, maybe I should take away some sleep from you, hmm? I do believe insomnia is a fitting punishment for what you allowed to happen, wouldn't you agree?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:35 pm
Awesome nerd
ooc:

Pure T0rture
ooc:

User Image

Michael watches the two for a moment before he opened the door to the car and stepped out with the boy in his arms. "H-He's right here. He ended up falling asleep..."

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:40 pm
Awesome nerd
tiny14xx

User Image

nodding, she sighed and gently took hold of the small bundle, smiling as she wrapped him in a blanket. "thank you." she murmured softly before her gaze drifted back to nikolai, turning cold once more. "you know as well as i, that Belyi is legally not my son. i'm just here to pick him up before i drop him off with his mother. so no, i don't see the point in punishing me. i already don't sleep." she sighed,

User Image

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces