Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Warriors: Prophecy for Three ((Dead, Closed)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw, Moonstar and Smokepaw

User ImageUser Image
Smokepaw's tail swayed lazily. "It's none of my business to say," he said quietly, going over to take a vole from the pile Foxpaw had brought back. "I dunno, Branchpaw. I've never seen Moonstar that close to any cat other than my mother." Then she, too, picked up a vole and started eating. After they'd finished, Moonstar padded over to Shadowtail and Branchpaw. "We should go. Where there's one monster around, there's usually more nearby. And where there are monsters, there has to be a Twolegplace somewhere nearby."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:52 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

~~Branchpaw, Foxpaw, and Shadowtail ~~

User ImageUser Image
Branchpaw sighs, knowing there was no way to get along with her peers...at all! Shadowtail, confused on what they were talking about, can only pat Branchpaw's head with her tail to comfort the cat. Shadowtail nods to Moonstar. Alright then. We better go. C'MON FOXPAW!"She turned when she was calling out to Foxpaw, whom was just laying there licking his paws. "Oh, Alright then." He jumps up and starts following the others as it was time to leave the cave and go find Skyclan.

During the journey, Shadowtail did find a twolegplace far ahead down the hill. It seemed to be a bit big and it looks like the upwalkers were playing outside. "I will never understand them..." She mumbled, going over to Moonstar to have him look over there. She then hears something coming to the place, soon realizing it was a monster: The same one tha Branchpaw saw. "OH? That monster came back...ok coast is clear." She then soon hears footsteps which seemed to be strange. It didn't seem to be normal footsteps. She then flicks her tail to wait a moment before she went out of the bushes to see who it was. And well, let's just say it never crossed her mind it was a twoleg. The next thing Shadowtail felt was being picked up and held up. She didn't pay much attention to who it was, and if it was a twoleg's kit. She was just squirming and trying to get off, but either her fur was rough or the upwalker was strong but it was not going so well. "A...little help?" She mews as this was already embarrassing enough.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:02 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Immediately, Moonstar, Flamepaw, and Smokepaw padded up to the twoleg. They started purring and rubbing at its legs and winding themselves around its ankles, trying to get the twoleg's attention on them so it would drop Shadowtail. When that didn't work, Smokepaw scratched the twoleg, who made a squealing noise and let go of Shadowtail, grabbing for the dark gray apprentice, who immediately darted out of its reach. "Run! I'll keep its attention!" he yowled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:18 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
When she was let go, she immediately went between the twoleg and smokepaw and sprang her body up, making herself more bigger. Since she was a black cat, and had red eyes. She scared the twoleg kit into running and crying. Shadowtail calms down and looks at Smokepaw: "That was a risky move you tried to do." She sighs and shakes her head: "Oh well, I did much worse." She then pats Smokepaw on the head with her tail as a sign of 'thanks'. Branchpaw and Foxpaw immediately ran back. "We better hurry up. That twoleg you got is running to that house, they might chase us now." Shadowtail gulps and spoke quickily: "We better RUN!" She and the others ran off when there was a voice yelling at the distance, which Shadowtail was not risking to see who THAT was.

"Ok so you have been almost taken by a twoleg, what else of an adventure would we have this time?" "Look, it was just one mistake. I wanted to make sure it was not a dog or a badger." She grumbles, hating the fact that now Branchpaw was starting to act a bit sarcastic once in awhile. They were far off from the twoleg place and now they were surrounded by so many trees. Shadowtail had never seen so many of these trees close together, but it smelled SO much nicer. But now her legs were aching from the trip as she looked at everyone. "You wanna keep going, or do you need a small break?"

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
"Let's rest for a short while. Get our breath back after that run-in with the twolegs," Moonstar said. Flamepaw sat on her haunches and pushed Smokepaw down so she could lick his ears. Even though the two apprentices were twins, the flame-colored she-cat often acted more like Smokepaw's mother than his twin. Smokepaw's tail twitched a little irritatedly, but he tolerated his sister's ministrations.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:34 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Shadowtail nodded as a rest was what they wanted. Foxpaw and Branchpaw nodded with relief as they get to have a break. They already have traveled in half-day, so some rest will do them good. All, including Shadowtail have rested and felt the relief come to them when the pressure on their paws have eased. Branchpaw and Foxpaw are already sharing tongues, Shadowtail just sat there...enjoying the peace of this forest. It was something she always loved...the peace and not hearing those annoying monsters and human voices...it was good to get outta there. Shadowtail then sees Branchpaw approaching. Shadowtail didn't really stop her when she was cleaning her black fur. But Shadowtail didn't seem to comfortable with that. "Man, your fur is so dirty." "Oy, it ain't that bad."

During their argument, Foxpaw decided to leave and see if there was anything ahead of them. He just wanted to see if there is any danger or a hint they were close. He jumps up on the rocks and looks over at the view, seeing nothing but trees. "This is going to be one long journey."

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:16 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar looked up from the sunny spot where he lay. "Yes, it will be a long journey," he said, "but you knew that when you volunteered to join me." Then he returned his head to the grass, flicking his ears and enjoying the warmth of the sun. Flamepaw and Smokepaw were doing the same. "This is better than the Sunning Rocks," Flamepaw murmured. "No Riverclan to fight us for this spot," Smokepaw chimed in drowsily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:14 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
"I knew it was going to be a long one." Foxpaw sighs as he felt like he was suppose to be an immature kit or something. He shakes his head as he ignores it and tries to remain focused on the path that laid ahead. He then bounded off back to their resting ground as Branchpaw was done cleaning off Shadowtail, after her neglect in hygiene. Foxpaw coudln't help but realize how much he, Branchpaw, and Shadowtail had been through since they joined Thunderclan. It has been pretty good even though their owners died.... He then yawns as he sits down and licks his paw.

*timeskip*

After a full rest, The group decided to go on and travel on to Skyclan again. It became nighttime once again as now they were sleeping out on the open, since the night felt nicer and also it made Shadowtail feel more at ease. For dinner, Shadowtail saw a lake nearby which she never seen before as she decides to go on fishing. After catching some fish, she also got some mice and then a rabbit. "Shadowtail...why did you learn how to fish?"

"Well, it got to the point where there was a shortage of food for me in the land. Since upwalkers apparently hate mice, it was hard for me to find any. One day I was washing off my fur by the lake when I found a cat whom was fishing. I was intrigued and asked her if she could teach me how to fish. She was so stubborn though that it took a LOT of convincing in order to teach me her method of fishing. It became another food source for me and well..I like fish. They taste good." Branchpaw was confused but she nodded, understanding the need to find food. Foxpaw took the fish since he liked it so much. Branchpaw took the mice and Shadowtail took the fish since she knew Thunderclan HATED fish. After the meal, Shadowtail purrs in satisfaction as she lays down on her side...enjoying the outdoors. "Night Shadowtail.." He commented with a laugh as he too starts laying down as well. But this time the three laid down alone and not each other. But they were close enough to be seen. Now they were resting up for another day of traveling.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:35 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
By the time the group of cats stopped to rest and hunt a few days later, the shadow of the mountains could be seen in the distance. Had just gotten to the edge of the forest and were about to enter the plains area that stretched almost to those shadowy mountains in the distance.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:10 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
A few days have passed, and Shadowtail so far felt a little more closer to Moonstar than she ever thought. Foxpaw had teased her a few times about it, but he was not taunting her since he knew he could get his butt whooped. Branchpaw had done her job a few times, like that one time when Smokepaw hurt his paw by landing on something sharp. She could only do is make it less painful and to have him walk it off so it would start healing. Branchpaw was not sure about the injuries she had treated but it was what Herbpool had taught her.

Then in the distance, Shadowtail could see the mountains and what seemed to be a blur of figures moving back and forth. Squinting her eyes, Shadowtail could see the figure completely. "Hey! I think we found Skyclan! There are cats over there!"" Shadowtail soon recognizes one of them: Shilga. Shilga was a beautiful red-colored she-cat whom raised Shadowtail as a kit until she ran off due to her inadequate skills as a warrior. "Shilga?" She whispers to herself as she leapt down and was about to go down there until getting pulled back by her two friends. "Hold on there! We gotta wait for Moonstar's orders."

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:41 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar padded up beside Foxpaw. He'd seen by the look in Shadowtail's eyes and by her body language that she'd recognized, or thought she'd recognized a cat. "It's all right, you two. Let Shadowtail go down first. It might be best if she goes alone and lets the cats down there know she has companions first so they don't leap to conclusions and think we're trying to invade their territory."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:04 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Foxpaw nodded and gave a 'good luck' nod to his friend as Shadowtail leapt down and carefully walked over to the territory. Wanting them to know she's there, she calls out to one of the cats: "Shilga! SHILGA!" That same red she-cat froze from where she was at, looking fearful since that name hasn't been used for a long time. The cat turns around, along with the other cats. To see a black she-cat with specks of white.....her red eyes were shining like the stars. Some of the cats stared at each other, but some of them recgonized the cat. "Oy! Red-Eyes what's up?"

"Red Eyes, you mean Shadow?"

"Oy, shut up!"

The one that said 'Oy' was actually an elderly cat shouting from one of the dens. When Shadow was a kit, Claws was a warrior of Chaosclan highly respected and guarded most of the mothers with kits. But when he found out about Chaos trechery, he lead a few cats including Shilga to get out of the clan...unfortunately they had no choice but to leave Shadow behind because Chaos for some reason kept her 'guarded.' The other cat whom told Claws to keep quiet was actually a cat Shadowtail....honestly.....had a small crush on, and was the one whom helped Shadowtail escape from Chaos. The cat's name was Spike, and Spike was a pure black tom like Shadowtail used to be. They had trained together and went through the tough times, even sacrficed his life to get Shadow to safety.

Shilga approached Shadowtail with a gently cleaning on the ears and then sees her fur: "Oh my, your white..." "Yeah I had a few freak accidents." Spike, was the first to come down along with Claws whom were excited to see her. Spike responded with a mew: "Glad to see you safe Shadow, I was worried."

"We all were, after what had happened." Claws snorts, showing his tough attitude. "We would've brought you along and I'm sorry but Chaos had you guarded for a reason." "I'll explain." Shadowtail then starts explaining the beginning toward the end when she joined Thunderclan. The three express shock from what Chaos planned....Spike however was more angry: "That little b*****d! Imma kill that p***k!"

"Your not killing anyone Spike, not when this great clan has offer us a place to stay. But I do have concerns of this, he has been getting more riskier than I thought." Claws hisses, as he knew Chaos was capable of such things. Shadowtail sighs: "So...what are you guys?" Spike spoke first: "We're warriors of the clan, they didn't mind if we keep the names as long as we serve them well." "good...and...Well....my clan leader and a few other people are here."

"Well bring them down here already! I wanna see whom changed your life for the better." Claws laughs heartiedly as Shadowtail yellled: "Hey! Foxpaw, Branchpaw, Flamepaw, Smokepaw, Moonstar! Get down here. The three wanna meet you!" Automatically, Foxpaw and Branchpaw leapt down to meet the three. Spike smirks at Foxpaw: "Heeeeey, we got a he-man there." Spike wrestles around with Foxpaw, which the spotted tom let out a yelp when Spike was trying to show some strength. "Easy on him, he's the brains of this group." "I'm...trying....to...be....strong...." Foxpaw tried to breath out, with Spike laughing in response. Branchpaw was then greeted by Claws and Shilga, who were more easier. "Aaaah, you look so cute! You remind me of myself when I was your age."

"She likes to think of herself like that." Claws smirks, leading to her clawing at his face. But she had her claws sheathed so it was a slight slap. "Don't listen to this old man, he now has a bigger mouth and smaller bite." Claws smirks again: "Oh really? Says the one who seems to find everything wrong."

"I'm not going to responde to that." Shilga ignores his rants as it was normal for the two. Branchpaw tipped her head as she was really curious about the two.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:11 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar, Flamepaw and Smokepaw followed a little more warily than Foxpaw and Branchpaw. Even if these cats were friends of Shadowtail's, they didn't know quite how welcoming they would be of cats from another clan. "You are friends of Shadowtail's?" Moonstar asked, watching to make sure the cat pinning Foxpaw wasn't about to hurt the apprentice. His claws were sheathed, so it didn't seem like there was that much danger of the spotted apprentice being harmed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:30 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Claws could see that Moonstar and the rest seemed to be so unsure, which was understandable. "I wouldn't say friends. We're almost like family. I am not so sure of Spike though as he always had the hots." Right away, Spike leapt off of Foxpaw and started yelling. "Not your place man." Spike grumbles, getting Shadowtail to chuckle slightly. "Nothing has changed slightly." She then sees Spike coming toward her, licking her ear like he used to do as kits. "You ok though?" "Why wouldn't I be?" She asks, not really realizing why he had asked that. "Nothing, Just wanted to make sure." Shadowtail then whispers to his ear about the purpose of the journey. Spike nods and goes to Moonstar. "Your looking for the leader? Sorry to say that they she left 10 minutes ago with some of the warriors to speak to Starclan. You might have to stay here until they get back. Otherwise we'll get you settled up." He, Claws, and Shilga got all of them to follow as they showed one of the caves which seemed large. "This used to be the Leader's den until she found someplace more comfortable, but hopefully it will be to your liking." Claws meanwhile decided it was best to speak to Moonstar. "Mind if you and I go somewhere private later tonight? I know your tired from all that traveling so I'm not going to pressure you. But I can only guess you came here because of Chaos yes? I'll be glad to help in any way if you need it."  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:16 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar's eyes narrowed just slightly at seeing how close Spike was to Shadowtail, but he tried to ignore it. He nodded to Claws. "After I speak with your clan's leader, I will go with you." He was still wary of the strange cat. He had no reason not to be. But Shadowtail seemed to trust these cats, so he would try to as well. "Flamepaw, Smokepaw, go get some rest." The two apprentices nodded. "Yes, Moonstar." "Yes, Moonstar." They headed into the cave the three Skyclan cats had shown them.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff