Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:31 am
shinelover
ooo cool! i wanna go with my friends but as u know our half yrlys are coming....was it taken at capitol square???

Yeah, capitol square... Far out, those machines piss me off!!! scream Why the hell would you set a time limit on those things?!?!? And they're always blearing with these techno music and cute gil voices talking super fast in Japanese!!!

wiim
Are you sitting down? Oh, and thanks for posting your picture. icon_biggrin.gif

No, standing up. And that edit of my hair was absolutely sick!!! Sick, I tells ya!!! And anyways, im getting a hair cut tomorrow, so it'll be short!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:45 am
cold_blooded_chick
shinelover
ooo cool! i wanna go with my friends but as u know our half yrlys are coming....was it taken at capitol square???

Yeah, capitol square... Far out, those machines piss me off!!! scream Why the hell would you set a time limit on those things?!?!? And they're always blearing with these techno music and cute gil voices talking super fast in Japanese!!!

wiim
Are you sitting down? Oh, and thanks for posting your picture. icon_biggrin.gif

No, standing up. And that edit of my hair was absolutely sick!!! Sick, I tells ya!!! And anyways, im getting a hair cut tomorrow, so it'll be short!!!

cool! lol the machines are all rite i guess. my friends love going there! but i usually take sticker photos in HK la~  

shinelover

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:01 am
sticker photo booths in new york didn't really have anymusic... maybe the kiddie stuff but that's it. I think.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:09 pm
Y'know what, upon looking at it again, you're right Deb, that was a sick picture. I took it off.  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

mitsuo01

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:24 pm
They have purikura in the US? I didnt know that. They only had the lame ones back on Kauai. But the ones here you can put music on while youre inside, and then you can draw and put stamps and change backgrounds. Whoever made purikura is a Genious. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:59 pm
Hikaru 808
shinelover
Hikaru 808
wiim
Hikaru 808
wiim
You must sweat so much in those....
Only sometimes. Like when i`m riding my bike to school and its sunny. sweatdrop xd and sometimes in the summer too 3nodding *edit* but we swtich from long sleeve to short sleeve shirts and we dont have to wear the coat by the summer time
Well, on those days, I can only imagine the odour, hee hee...! But regardless of that, those are pretty spiffy uniforms. I would gladly wear those in the winter.
The heavy coat isnt really enough in the winters here. Its gets cold like a mother here during the winter. xd

lol u should c our uniforms then!!!!!!
dude the uniforms for my school back in Hawaii were just T-shirts with the school name on it. so youre lucky that you get proper uniforms rather than a t-shirt with the schools name on it.

i dont' even have to wear uniforms blaugh
@deb, thanx for posting ur pic wink  

[J.C.]

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:45 pm
wiim
Y'know what, upon looking at it again, you're right Deb, that was a sick picture. I took it off.

oh stop being so jealous and insecure... stare
@deb: that pic wasn't so bad... i've had worse... trust me...
@hikaru808: i didn't know that's what they were called but yeah in new york there's a few. you get to choose your backrounds and stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:21 pm
yalie5
wiim

@hikaru808: i didn't know that's what they were called but yeah in new york there's a few. you get to choose your backrounds and stuff like that.
Purikura booths in North American cities aren't uncommon, but the thing is, they are almost always in the Asian centres in major cities. Probably started 2-3 years ago here...(Canada & US)  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:00 am
wiim

Thank you, thank you very much indeed...

And this is for John, I think that's his name... I'm the one on the left in pink shirt, and Iris is the one on the right looking extremely cute... xp  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:26 am
wiim
yalie5
wiim

Purikura booths in North American cities aren't uncommon, but the thing is, they are almost always in the Asian centres in major cities. Probably started 2-3 years ago here...(Canada & US)

yeah they're usually found in china town adn i think they've been here since i can remember. so i think it started more than three years ago in the u.s.  

yalie5

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:57 pm
cold_blooded_chick
wiim

And this is for John, I think that's his name... I'm the one on the left in pink shirt, and Iris is the one on the right looking extremely cute... xp

yea, that's my name
and ok, that's what i thought (about who's who) whee  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My dream avi ninja
It'd take forever to get it, though. gonk  

xoCrow

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:22 pm
Clic-Clac Crow

My dream avi ninja
For the scarf and the wings, you could make it only if you were an avid exchanger. For the Devil Tail.....Good luck! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:28 pm
Clic-Clac Crow

My dream avi ninja

especially in getting the scarf and pendant (unless u have them already, i dont' know cause ur avatar is a red x right now)  

[J.C.]

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:49 pm
wiim

And anyways, I do have long hair, it goes down almost to my waist, I just tied it up in the oic. But I am getting my hair cut today, so we shall see how it turns out...  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games