Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Star Seeking- looking for active players/ Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:52 pm

~*Olivia Graystone*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
User Image

She looked to him but would be silent. This pllace unnerved her, though wasn't sure if more than the skeleton or not. Soon the staff would begin cleaning the table and usher them to rooms next to each other. She entered into hers bidding him goodnight but couldn't sleep. She knew there were things a full blood fire-witch could do that she couldn't. She sighed heavily doubting the queen would let them leave with the shard. She also had a feeling she would keep the shard on her at all times. She also knew that she had to be tougher than the rest to stay as queen.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah
gotta start giving me something to work with... noot jsut the bare minimum... (trying to build on the story)

Nutrino Starwind
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:49 pm

User Image Virgil Fox

"Worlds crumble before its might...."

((I'm sorry, but I can't exactly give a life's story here.))

Virgil said goodnight, took off his coat and shirt so he could cool down a slight bit in the bed he was given. He closed his eyes, going over what might happen the next day and what sort of challenges Olivia might be facing. Virgil had no idea what was up that fire queen's butt, and simply hoped against hope that they would be able to leave with the fire crystal, if not then they would likely die trying to get away with it.

That is the weapon I will create.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:53 pm

User Image
User Image

Kisuke Otakku

Kisuke slowly walked back into the small camp site and looked around, Greyscar sat staring into the flames of the fire seemingly unmoving, Umu sat tending to the food and Thayne was still laying on the ground. He walked over to the fire giving a quick glance to the bird cooking over the fire then looking to Umu. "You look a little lost in thought there. Everything ok?" He asked genuinely interested, for some reason he had already taken a liking to the group. They had been nice enough to allow him to stay with them even though they could have just as simply turned him away. "Can I help at all?" he offered taking a seat on the ground.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

oO Lorelei Oo

OOC: Sorry it's a short one.
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:29 am

╔══════════════☆✪☆

Umu

☆✪☆══════════════╝

User Image

Umu looked up to see Kisuke sitting next to her. It took her a moment to process what he has said as her mind was reluctant to shake free of the thoughts clinging to it. Sighing she slowly shook her head "Not really...I'm just worried. We've been given a really important task and I don't know how it will go" she murmured playing with the hem of her skirt. She wasn't very good at talking to others and often seemed like she wasn't really paying attention to the conversation at hand. Really she just didn't think too much about her body language.

She heaved another soft sigh and turned to face him fully her large and usually listless eyes suddenly intense "Do you think some peple are just born to be heroes? Like Fate chose the path for you?" she murmured her voice still soft despite the strange fervor in her eyes. She shook her head and stared into the fire again. "I'm not sure I do..." she added softly "Surely fate would have picked someone more able than myself" her mind added as an after thought.

══════════════

✪☆☆☆✪☆☆☆✪

Where?-In the camp.
What?-"Hm..."
Who?- Grayscar, Thayne and Kisuke
OOC: It's all good ^.^
oO Lorelei Oo

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

litttle neko lost

Chatty Cat

16,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Contributor 0

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:53 am

User Image
User Image

Kisuke Otakku

His gaze hadn't moved from Umu not even when she had momentarily looked away and he pondered her question for a moment before responding with his answer. "Heroes, huh? Well, I suppose it all depends on what you would consider a hero." He began thinking carefully on his answer. "In my opinion the answer would be, no. Heroes aren't born heroes." Kisuke scratched his head as he tried to think of a way to elaborate on his response. "As an example a farmer in the midst of a dragon attack on his farm, launches a spear which somehow manages to score a fatal blow to the dragons heart. He would be considered a hero. Or to put things another way. An apothecary could mistakenly stumble onto a cure for a disease that's ravaging the land. Once again proclaimed a hero. What I'm trying to get across is, a hero could be anyone given the right circumstances. Fate may provide the means but people have to seize that chance."

Kisuke hadn't mean't to ramble the girls ears off like that and decided that it was probably the best answer he could come up with. He looked to the fire and wondered about what she had said. Why would she be concerned about heroes? He shifted slightly as he looked back to Umu. "So... From the question I would hazard a guess that, you were referring to yourself or someone you know?" He asked with a sense of curiosity about him, his voice was light but still firm so she could hear him. His smile had slid it's way back across his face, it was a friendly and warm smile that most people seemed to appreciate.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

oO Lorelei Oo

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:27 pm

~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

When morning came she would stretch and hear a knock on the door. It was time more than likely for the tests she would have to pass. As she opened the door she saw the guard and figured it was the Queen's way of making sure she didn't back out of this. As they went she noticed they let Virgil be. When they entered the hall from the day before and saw a large stone had been brought in a stand with a candle, and a small ring of fire on the floor with a small rack of weapons on each side. She looked to the Queen as she stood and motioned to the circle. She followed her glance to see a man enter the ring with a long sword. She grimaced knowing fighting was not her strong-suit, and though the one in the ring seemed scrawny she knew she shouldn't underestimate him. She looked to the weapons and chose two short blades figuring it would allow her quicker motion even though she would have to get closer. As she entered the ring the fire would erupt around them creating a wall neither could see through.

lalaladeda101
Just curious if you're still about

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah
Never said you had to put a life story, but some form of story writing will be nice

0Jason Voorhees0
Same here... please try to keep to the posing requirements

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:40 pm

~*Mikayla Faerule*~

User Image

She waited after she had her servants set up the hall for the fun to watch. She doubted the girl would make it through the first but knew she wouldn't be able to make it through the others. If her companion entered during any of it she would have her guards keep him back and from interfering. Once the girl entered the circle she would raise the firewall as a test. "If either of you are thrown from the ring or injured beyond fighting ability, then you forfeit the match."

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:27 pm

User Image Virgil Fox

Virgil slept for a while before finally waking up. He sat up and saw Olivia was gone. He promptly got up, got dressed and walked out to see Olivia disappear behind a wall of fire. Maybe I should've talked to her about weapons last night. Virgil thought, putting his hands in his pockets and looking on in mild interest. He wondered what sort of challenge Olivia was facing at present and what it had to do with weapons and a giant fire circle.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:13 pm

~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She moved around the circle edge like the other she were about to fight. She wished she knew more then how to fight in a brawl but she had to do this. While he was scrawny she was sure he good kill her if wanted. As he lunged she would dodge the attack and blocked another. She did her best getting a feel for him fighting though was getting cuts here and there in the process. She cursed not liking this situation and at one point almost fell out of the circle. The one before her moved more like a cat as they jumped and slashed at her with their sword. She watched the movements waiting for her chance and soon would dodge and send a slash against his rib-cage. As he fell through the fire and held the wound the firewall would come down and she would turn to hear the clapping of the leader. She breathed heavy and took note of Virgil awake and watching. She couldn't believe she had beaten the challenge. "So, what's next?" She looked to the Queen almost defiantly but had to play nice for now, at least till they could get that shard and return to the others.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:28 pm

~*Mikayla Faerule*~

User Image

She watched the ring of fire only after a time to see her soldier falling through. 'Lucky half-blood' Her mind wondered about the girl but knew she couldn't pass the next two challenges. Half-bloods only had part of the control over all fire, unlike full blooded fire-witches. She would nod as the girl spoke and motioned to the candle. "This candle is the next step. It can only be lit by a specific flame. Full blooded fire-witches have no trouble with this, though, from what I've heard Half-bloods like yourself aren't able to do this. It's possible after years of study to get one or two colors, but, this particular candle requires a black flame." She smiled coyly knowing this girl couldn't possibly use such a flame.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:35 pm

User Image Virgil Fox

"Huh." Virgil mumbled and looked at the queen, then Olivia, then the candle. Black fire huh? I wonder what that's all ab out. Virgil thought as he looked on, observing the crowd and their reactions.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:42 pm

~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She looked between the candle and the queen. She scowled in her mind knowing well she couldn't simply conjure that. She went to the candle cautiously unsure how she could do this. She looked to Virgil a moment then the queen. While the Queen was rude and unnerved her she didn't feel her normal anger from it. She pursed her lips defiantly. "so, it doesn't matter how I light it as long as it's lit with a black flame, right?" She watched the Queen nod with a smug smile. For half a moment she wished she were full-blood, maybe then she'd feel some form of respect. She looked to Virgil excusing herself a moment to go to him. "I need your help. I don't care how, I won't hold it against you, but, I need you to make me angry. Throw whatever insults or whatever but, I need to get angry enough my hair will catch fire." She whispered the last part knowing even though she was only half fire-witch she wasn't the normal thanks to her father. "Hit me if you have to but I can't do this without becoming angry."

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:57 pm

User Image Virgil Fox

"Okay then." Virgil said and summoned one of his swords, knowing full well Olivia would survive the hits he gave her. Luckily I know how to hit without killing. Virgil thought as he glared at Olivia and started attacking, quickly overwhelming the girl with light strikes, taunting her the whole time, calling her weak, berating her for a perceived lack of skill, even going as far to insult her parentage. "Lets face it, you won't be able to do anything, you're weak, defenseless, and not to mention there's no way in hell you'll finish these challenges, so why not go back home and leave the gathering to people better suited for these sorts of things?" Virgil jeered, maneuvering in front of the candle Olivia was supposed to light, figuring she was liable to be a blind rage by this point.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:12 pm

~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She moved back as he attacked remembering she told him to do this. As he attacked she had to remember just to take this and for the most part it was working but she needed to keep her control or she'd hurt him. She got a few cuts but his words did nothing, till he told her to go home. Then she felt the anger. As it rose in her she reminded herself not to kill him and felt the spark inside herself as her hair caught fire. Her hair though on fire was still as dark as it was naturally and put a hand out to stop him. She moved to the candle motioning so her hair would light the flame, then let herself calm down. "Thank you Virgil." She noticed the Queen standing as if angry, which given her hair was a blaze was quite possible. She let her hair calm to normal black hair. "What's the next challenge?"

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:24 pm

~*Mikayla Faerule*~

User Image

She stood as the two started to argue. She scowled seeing her hair ignight and the lighting of the candle. This was not expected. She motioned for her guards to sieze the boy. "Hold him. If he moves turn him to ash." She pointed towards the girl. "That was cheating. No matter though the next one you can't pass. Split the granite with your fire. Full-blooded fire-witches can, and with ones much thicker then this. But honestly girl, think your fire can get hot enough?" She would calm and smile a moment motioning towards the other. "Fail, and you forfeit his life as well."

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers