Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:43 am
Bara
we ran up to Lola "Stupied monster it's 1 am in the morning we saw Lola in the distance "LOLA OVER HERE!!" I yelled then I also saw in the distance 5 woman who looked like this User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. then I rembered 'thats the orginal Tokyo Mew Mew'.

Chiarīdā
I ran after Bara then I saw it as well "IT'S THE ORGINAL TOKYO MEW MEW eek I'M SO HAPPY"then Bara covered my mouth and wispered "shut up they might here us"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:28 am

Lola

I'm really not in the mood for this..." I ran up to Bara and Chiarīdā and saw a group of girls. I raised an eyebrow "And...who are they?" I asked pointing to the group of girls, "I've never seen them before... and did I hear you call them 'Tokyo Mew Mew'? So they were before us weren't they? Huh...I thought they'd look better than that..." I smiled after thinking a moment "Why don't we go talk to them?" I didn't wait for them to answer I started walking towards the group of girls.

(Oh and by the way I know Tokyo Mew Mew but i'm making Lola not know them kay? XD )  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:54 am
('kay)
Bara
"Shouldn't we go fight the monster he already wrecked a building "-.- " I felt stupied "We'll talk to them later"I grabbed Lola by the wrist. "One sec"I grabbed some sugar from my pocket "I need this to stay awake I'm gonna turn into mew sugar rose "I ate the sugar and became hyper and ready to fight.Then Tokyo Mew Mew came.

Chiarīdā
"Baras's right LETS FIGHT!" "Ribbon..." the monster hit me and I bashed into a wall.Then Bara shouted "Chiarīdā!!" then she ran over to me "Grr For your evil doings I'll make you pay~nya" she shouted. Then I heard another vocie "For the furture of earth we'll surve~nyan"I saw it was Tokyo Mew Mew.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:32 am

Lola

I was starting to freak out "Guy I don't think i'm cut out for this remember last time??" I jumped out of the way when the monster tried attacking me...but when I jumped out of the way I landed on the monsters head again. "Not again!" I screamed.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(Oh I almost forgot, one last thing you should know about Lola.. she has a multiple personality disorder, one side of her is evil and the other side is well the one she's been the entire time sweatdrop )  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:49 am
Tokyo Mew Mew
Zakuro shouted "RIBBON ZACROSS PURE" pudding said "Ribbon Pudding ring infornon (something like that)" then Lettuce yelled "Ribbon Lettuce rush" "Ribbon Mint Echo" then Ichigo announced "Ribbon Strawberry suprice" That took care of half the monster.

Bara
Tokyo Mew Mew helped us then I saw Chiarīdā attacking "Ribbon Baton" that almost killed the monster then I saw Mew Ichigo then I saw she was my mum "MUM!!! YOU MEW ICHIGO!!!!!" I saw the look in her eye when she felt guilty.
http://th140.photobucket.com/albums/r37/haku-loves-zabuza/tokyo mew mew/th_MewIchigo-44.jpg
Chiarīdā
"All right" I annonced "Your turn Lola" I stood on a tree.Then I heard Bara say her mum is mew ichigo.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:59 am

Lola

"I'd love to but last time I almost killed myself so yea..." I told her but reluctantly my sword appeared in my hand and I started stabbing it.
"Damn this monster, DAMN IT TO HELL!!!!"
After a good 5 minutes of stabbing it it finally died. "I'm going home. This is getting really irritating. I'm tired of doing this it feels like I've almost died twice!!!" I started walking back to my house.

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:08 pm
Bara
I looked at Lola for a minute or 2 then hugged my mum "Why didn't you tell me you we're a mew mew!" then she replied "You had to learn that yourself now lets go home then" I said to everyone eles "Bye guys" at home I saw by big brother was awake then he asked "Where were you 2" then my mum replied "We had to do shopping at Tesco cat_sweatdrop " I saw it was 5 am "Mum I'm gonna get some sleep" I went upstairs.

Chiarīdā
I saw my family wa still asleep,I sneaked through the window then I got to my room then go into bed.'Lola was angry I wonder why?'  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:22 pm

Alex

I looked out the window and saw Lola walking up the driveway and I could tell just by the look on her face that she wasn't her usual self. Only seriously traumatic events could make her disorder start up. I had locked the chain lock to the door after she had left so when she open the door it wouldn't open all the way. Lola peaked in through the crack of the open door.
"Alex are you still awake?" even her voice was different. She started pulling on the chain. "Let me in please." I was starting to really get creeped out nothing like this has ever happened. Nothing this bad.
After about ten minutes she stopped and I heard nothing.

Lola

After five minutes I felt more calm so I knocked on the door and said "Alex you can let me in now I've calmed down." Only seconds after I said that he opened the door with a smile. I walked right up to my room and passed out on my bed as soon as my head hit my pillow.

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:34 pm
The next day
"BARA WAKE UP WE NEED TO GET TO CAFE MEW MEW!!" My mum yelled at me. "Man I don't want to" She dragged me out of bed "Ha ha you have to work"my brother mocked me.
I got my uniform and got dressed into my uniform."We need to wake up Chiarīdā let's go to her house" I ran to Chiarīdā then I bumped into Akio I started blushing like crazy "Ummm I need to wake up Chiarīdā do you want to come" he replied "sure".

Chiarīdā
I heard a knocking at the door but I didn't bother going down stairs,then my mum came up and said "Your friend Baka is here" then I replied "You mean Bara" the she said "Yes Bara,she also said bring your cafe uniform.I got changed and saw Akio was there to "Hey you 2" I said cheery "lets get to the cafe".  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:47 pm

Lola

When I finally woke up the first thing I saw was Josh with his face two inches from my face. I punched him and he went flying into the wall.
"WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM!?!?!?!"
When he was finally able to speak he said "I heard you have a job so I wanted to make sure you got there on time."
I raised an eyebrow and said "Fine, get out." I pointed at my door as I sat up.
He gave me and thumbs up and said "You got it!"
and ran out the door. After I got into my uniform me and Josh walked to the cafe together. When josh first saw me in my uniform he freaked out and it just made me laugh a lot.

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:55 pm
Bara
"Here's your order,comeing ,sorry WAAAAA cat_crying " why me I kepted running around giving and taking orders "Chiarīdā could you maybe cook faster" "waitress" a three women asked "Coming"

Chiarīdā
I shouted to Bara "I'M COOKING AS FAST AS I CAN!!" Gosh where are you Lola. then Bara came "We need a coffee and chocolate covered waffle" I replied "Ok" 'WAAAAA cat_crying ' now I sound like Bara alwasys crying.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:03 pm

Lola

When me and Josh walked into the cafe he started running around the whole place. After he ran by me three times the fourth time as he ran by I grabbed him by his ear, walked him over to an empty table, and sat him down. "Now, if you don't sit here, and stay quiet I wont rip your ear off, got it?" He nodded quickly and I went to work giving people their food,drinks,etc.

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:12 pm
Bara
I then tripped and dropped the cheesecake and coffee on a boy on a table "I'm sorry" My cat ears popped out so I covered my head then I saw I spilled all that stuff on Lola's friend. 'Oh crud' https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0ZGMRhviv1u3sNMr7MNTBU3c7_05MZFS-o1m6lXscPqF6Rz_YUA then my shoes laces we're untied then fell flat on my face.

Chiarīdā
I saw Bara spill the food that I cooked "GRRR BARA!!!!! I HAVE TO COOK THAT ALL OVER AGAIN!!!" http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s115/CokeCaColaGirl/Tokyo Mew Mew/Mint2.jpg I cooked again but I took it to the table myself. I can't trust Bara with food.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:23 pm

Josh

I blink than smiled and offered her a hand to help her up. "Its okay its not your fault." Just than Lola walked over and pulled my cheek. "He's a perv don't trust him." "I AM NOT!!!" I told her. "Then why were you in my room, two inches away from my face this morning?" "I told you already!" "No you just told me about why you were in my room, you said nothing about why you were so close to my face." "Because you look adorable while you sleep." "See pervert." "I AM NOT I SWEAR!!!" Our argument lasted a good fifteen minutes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:31 pm
Bara
I walked away slowly to carry on taking and giving orders then Ryou called me out then he gave me a small,cute robot https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7ISW_SksWjrxd0YFwzJX8UOxeGup8pLQc30xdBQu55q6vPw_b2A "He'll tell you where the monsters are and tell you when to transform" he said .I then went back to work.

Chiarīdā
I saw a small thing hovering around Bara

1 Hour Later

Bara
Finally works over then the robot said "Monster Monster" then I covered it's mouth. I poked Chiarīdā and Lola I wisphered "Monster again".  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff