Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Obligatory Spa Scene and Obvious Fanservice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:46 pm
Dove stood by, listening to the boy inside the locker room. After he answered her, she pressed her forehead to the wood of the doorframe, the feeling of ice settling over her spine.

He was allergic to furry pokemon...
He had refused the soda specifically over her other options...

After an even longer pause from the doorway, she nodded, mostly to herself, then straightened. "I'm always here to talk. I'll ask the desk if they have any allergy medications on hand..." she told him quietly, just loud enough that she was sure she could be heard.

She closed her eyes again, hesitating to go back to Luke right then and there.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:55 pm
"No need," he assured her. "I'll be fine in a bit. Ah- ah-CHOO! Ah-CHOO! I think it's about time I take my leave, actually," Akira stated, getting up. No way was he going back to the water in this state.

The others seemed to be getting along great now that the girl named Rosie had joined them and Luke had decided to return. Surely they wouldn't miss a single, mere acquaintance.

Grabbing his dry clothes from his locker to change back into, he emerged from the doorway a few minutes later wearing them. With his towel and other things in hand or under his arm, he faced the girl standing by the frame and looked her in the eyes, sniffling a little.

His face was somewhat redder than previously, his contacts back in but his eyes no less irritated than before. "We can talk another time," he told her in even tones, looking away to block what he thought was an oncoming sneeze. It passed. "For now...I really suggest you go back to where you're wanted."  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:05 pm
Vahy'n raised a brow at the young man, watching him as she pushed herself up onto her two from paws, lifting her chest out of the water with her head held high and elegant.
"Pooori" she cooed gently, leaning her head into the girls hand as she pet her.

Rosie nodded, making a saluting motion.
"okie dokie! Oh, and I can give you some cash, Dove, you don't need to pay for mine."
Rosie never liked to have people pay for her, not when she was well off enough to certainly not need it. and with the extra money she had been making from pokemon battles,she should at the very least pitch in when she could.

She watched Luke and Dove walk off to get the drinks, before turning and making her way over to Sera.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:09 pm
It wasn't hard for Sera's attention to become completely arrested on the bazooka sneezes erupting from the men's locker room, and her gaze was similarly focused there for obvious reasons. She moved to the side and pulled herself up out of the water, and though she saw Rosie coming towards her, she gave her friend a hasty "holy on a sec" as she headed towards the locker room. By the time she was halfway to the locker room she caught just enough to glean that Akira was the one sneezing - who else would it be? - and he intended to leave. "Akira, you're leav-- holy s**t why are your eyes so re?" She seemed to realize what she'd interjected probably wasn't exactly the best reaction, so she cleared her throat and instead asked, "You're leaving already?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:09 pm
The girl took a step back as he emerged, meeting his eyes.

For a few minutes she simply looked, her body language showing every inch of her defeat, and as the moments passed, she found herself slipping into a more and more distant state as she let the emotion overwhelm her again.

With tears in her eyes, she nodded quietly, her voice breaking with sincerity. "I'll let you know if I find one."

Turning to leave, she started back to Luke, whispering almost silently to herself, "Take care of yourself, Roka..."

Without warning, another emotion took over as she passed Sera on her way to Luke's side, adrenaline now seeping back into her system, this time shading her thoughts with dark, glowing green.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:21 pm
Despite the burning sensation that was making his eyes sting, Akira was infinitely grateful that he had the good sense to put his contacts back in before leaving the locker room. He hadn't expected anyone but Dove to notice him slip out, but, yet again, the bewildering Seraphine overcame his expectations.

"Heh, i-it's nothing," he assured the green-eyed girl, smiling weakly as he sniffed again, though it hardened a little once he glanced to Yuri. "...Just that Yuri's Growlithe's fur. Guess he'd been out and about the locker rooms longer than I realized."

He rubbed an eye with the back of his hand and tried to breathe through his mouth rather than his nose. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to pull you away from your friends," he apologized, spotting the new blond girl in the pink and white swimsuit. "I'd have loved to get to know them better, but my allergies are really acting up. Perhaps another time...? Maybe at one of those clubs you love so much."

He cast Dove a confused look, noticing her tears, though unsure why they were appearing. As far as he knew, she didn't have allergies.  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:23 pm
Rosie giggled lightly as Sera hurried off again out of the pool, watching her best friend as she ran over to talk to someone else that she didn't recognize. the poor guy didn't look too well either, and all that sneezing.

"Poor guy." Rosie muttered to herself, looking to each person around the pool as she waded into the water.

The next thing she knew, a blue form was brushing past her legs. A strong finned tail snagging her leg when she was waist deep, and pulling the girl's legs out from under her.
"AH!" Blond hair vanished under the water with a splash, while a blue head poked up from the surface, looking amused.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:32 pm
Sera frowned. "Allergies, huh? Looks like yours are pretty shitty." She was infinitely glad she never had any to speak of. His mention of Yuri, however, made her expression sour briefly as she shot a quick glance over one shoulder. "Yeah, I've never seen him very nice or anything whenever I've run into him." She stuck her studded tongue out for a second before focusing back on Akira. "And you didn't pull me away from anything, what are you talking about? I was the one that came over here," the brunette corrected him with a wry grin. "And besides, nobody's really talking right now anyway." So really, it was a little boring.

The sharp cry from Rosie drew her attention just in time to see the blonde girl disappear underwater, and Vahy'n appear right next to where her friend was. Sera didn't seem at all concerned as she turned back to Akira. "Rosie doesn't go to clubs though, and I don't think Luke does either. I don't even know that other kid.. uhh.. Emil?" That was it, wasn't it? "But yeah, we should all go to a club sometime and have fun," she finished with a coy smile. Oh yes, there was much fun to be had in clubs.

While Sera was busy, however, a more concerned being approached the spot where Rosie had disappeared, as a white and pink ghost faded into view. "Mismaaagius?" She cast Vahy'n a mock-reproachful look for her antics.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:44 pm
Wiping her under eyes with her fingertips to quickly hide the physical evidence of her emotional overflow, Dove made her way back to Luke's side, though she didn't stop, continuing onward to the refreshments bar just inside the resort.

"Sorry about that, Luke," she apologized, taking charge of the situation and stepping up to the counter to cross her arms on its surface as she waited for the bar tender to tend to them. Everything about her body language rang of defeat, as she pushed her hair from her face, hoping he wouldn't notice the red flush in her cheeks. "How have you been? ...getting by?" she asked more softly, slowly calming once more.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:44 pm
He laughed, feeling a little better already. "Hey - is that a piercing?!" he exclaimed with amusement as she withdrew her tongue. Definitely not too lady-like to enjoy life. "Alright, if you say so. Thank you, Miss Seraphine - for inviting me and introducing me to all of them." He gestured to the assortment of trainers around the springs, briefly alarmed by Rosie's cry before realizing the cause was just a playful act of her pokemon. "They're a very diverse and interesting lot. I learned much from them."

"They don't? Well perhaps we can persuade them to join us," Akira reasoned, thinking about Luke's slight change in mood. "And if not...well, at least I'll still have the pleasure of watching you 'cut a rug' on the dance floor, Dancing Queen." He bowed his head, deciding against kissing her hand as he had before. She might have found it awkward around their peers. "Until then, I look forward to our next meeting. Whenever and wherever it may be."  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:44 am
When he commented on it, she gave a devilish grin before she stuck her tongue out again for the express purpose of showing him the stud in her tongue for a few more brief moments before she withdrew it again. "Yeah it is," she commented, that same grin still present on her face. "And, I think so, yes," she replied, not specifying just exactly what part of his parting words she'd said that too, instead leaving it entirely up to his own interpretation. She offered him a final "see you later" and a brief wave, then once he had left she turned around.

It didn't take her long at all to return to the pool, and as soon as she arrived she gracefully slipped in. Alright yesss she didn't hurt herself.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:54 am
Luke watched Dove with a slight confusion; he couldn't even hazard a guess as to what had happened while he had been speaking with Yuri, but the girl's disposition definitely didn't seem as bright as it had earlier. "Yeah," he affirmed, "I'll… I'll live." The words as he had conceived them had been casual, but as they came to his voice they lost the imagined exaggeration and took on a far heavier significance. That was not at all what he had intended, and he quickly disposed of the severe thoughts as they began to coalesce. He was done with that for the day and had no interest whatsoever in a rehash. "What about you?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:12 pm
At his words, she smiled, turning to face Luke as the bartender notice and sat aside his rag to approach them. "That's good to hear... I have a feeling a lot of people would miss you otherwise," she told him, laughing weakly to herself. "I don't even know you that well yet, but I know I'd be one of them.." There was more to his appearance, she thought, but it wouldn't do to pry into things, no matter the weight of her curiosity.

When the man behind the counter asked her what he could do for her, she turned her attention back to him with her best celebrity smile, asking him politely for the drinks the others had ordered. With a pleasant nod and a thank you to the man as he went about filling her order, she turned back to Luke, though she hesitated to answer his question.

"I've...had better days, but I'll live to. Today's just been...weird for me, " she explained. "The springs feel great though."]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:17 pm
"And there are a lot of people I would miss," he added quietly, doing everything, everything in his power to maintain a normal conversational expression. It was his own stupid fault for saying something like that in the first place, and he wasn't going to let himself get dragged down already because of his own passing comments. The fragility of his confidence was absolutely frustrating.

He nodded, wearing an expression of sympathy. "Maybe it's just a weird day in general," he offered halfheartedly.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:34 pm
"Yeah....well... Come on. We'll go make it not weird!" she smiled brightly, shoving her problems back into the recesses of her mind as the bartender returned with the drinks. She could deal with her troubles when she wasnt trying to be social. Passing over her card, she turned to Luke fully, crossing her arms over her bare stomach. "After all, I've got more faces to meet, in hopes that there are no more to surprise me and you've got a Rosie to talk to," she teased, referring only to the fact she had pulled him away from the girl to help her deliver the drinks.

The bartender soon returned with her card and a thanks, and she scooped a few of the drinks into her hands, returning the man's thanks before starting back to the pools, pausing only to make sure Luke followed.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff