Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD TRIP] Indirect Visual Stimuli pg. 28: CLASS OVER Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:20 pm
As he was still determined to shun the interlopers that had shoved him a** first into the portal, Gabby searched for the nearest familiar face, and walked right up to her, standing with an oddly looming, hunched posture beside Moriko. He looked a little put out, but then again, Moriko knew him just well enough to remember that was actually typical of the boil.

"Hey." He nudged his chin in her direction as a greeting. "It looks like you lucked out. You actually look a lot like normal, I recognized you." He finally turned to look her way, and gave her a smirk. "Some of us aren't as obvious. I'm Gabriel, in case you think I'm just some random boil trying to hit on you in a disguise."

Cheshirekttty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:42 pm
Moriko couldn't help but stifle a giggle just a little at the sight of Gabby in human form. He didn't appear to look much different from his normal form, but he didn't look quite so 'fierce' without his dragon bits. "What, no cheesy pick up line?" She winked at the boil as she teased. She was still a little awkward around Gabby since she barely knew him, but she was beginning to think of him more and more as a friend.

nio love
Super short sorry x.x

chirigami
Nooo! She wasn't leaving XD Just.. moving to the next area?

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:07 pm
Gabby's eyes slit flat, before rolling and nudging her with his shoulder. "As if you really want me giving you a cheesy pick up line. Besides, didn't I see you surrounded by boils a minute ago? You don't need me getting in your way, too." He chuckled, lifting his head as if the instinct to look for his companions urged him forward; but he caught himself, and looked down again. No, he was still totally shunning them.

"So I guess you're making friends too, huh? Seems a little inevitable nowadays, despite all my best efforts." He gave her a twisted smile, amused at how quickly things changed.

CheshireKttty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:17 pm
Moriko let out a snort and rolled her eyes at the suggestion. "As if." While she liked the idea of having Andrew as a friend, she certainly wasn't interested in him as anything else. Actually, she wasn't really interested in anyone at all. She supposed it had to do with her concentrating on her studies, but really she just wasn't that sort of person.

"Besides, didn't I see you surrounded by ghouls earlier as well? You didn't scare them off already did you?" She teased him. Feeling a bit more at ease.

Nio Love

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:39 pm
Efflo was just as eager to ignore the other portion of the trio as Gabby was. Who cared that they’d pushed Gabby in, he’d started it! Being so snarky all the time, who did he think he was? And having pretty ghouls hanging off of him… As darling as Sibyl was, he was still jealous.

He’d stalked off on his own but he couldn’t resist sliding a look around, searching for his dragon. Efflo found him, and narrowed his eyes. He was jealous of how cool the boil looked, nonchalantly chatting up a pretty ghoul. Chatting. Up. Another. Ghoul. They were also probably just friends but it didn't matter. It looked like he was jealous of two things. Why didn't he ever get to be the one making Gabby jealous? It was too bad the pin had made him lose all of his green; it would have been a very fitting color for the boil in his current state of mind.

The undead horse sulkily strode over to Gabby and without a sound, came up behind him. He wrapped his arms around Gabby’s middle with a sigh. He had no intentions of moving, or greeting the ghoul, or, for that matter, letting go.

Nio Love

CheshireKttty
he's really not that grumpy, i swear! xDD <3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:52 pm
Gabby lifted his head just slightly. "Me..?" Was he surrounded by ghouls? He blinked, trying to remember - the only people around him had been Sibyl, and Efflo-

Speaking of the devil, the boil slid his arms around Gabby possessively, and Gabby looked down at the arms around his waist. For a single moment, he considered continuing the ruse of shunning the boil, but it was quickly cast aside - as cruel and vindictive as Gabby was, he had no power against those warm arms, and that particular boil pressing against his back.

He was hooked.

"Momo, meet my boilfriend. Back-leech, meet my friend Momo." Hooked or not, he couldn't help just a little snark. He tempered it by wrapping his arms back behind him, capturing the boil in case he tried to run away. He wasn't losing him now.

sammpai
CheshireKttty

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:56 pm
Now that was a term he hadn't heard before. 'Boilfriend'. In fact, he had heard the term around the campus too; boil and ghoul. He had figured it was just a term until he realized people were using it to identify the sexes. Interesting. He had rather stick to the terms 'male' and 'female' as he was taught to keep things simpler for him. The large demon came up beside the girl that Andrew was stuck to before.

"Moriko." He stated as he came over, arms in his pockets, his right sleeve torn off and used as a belt to keep his pants from sagging. A scarf around his neck that covered his mouth and piercing blue eyes that stared at the two males before him. He nodded in their direction to show that he acknowledged their presence.

Nio Love

CheshireKttty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:00 pm
Moriko raised an eyebrow as the boil joined them. She supposed she should have paid better attention earlier, but she could have sworn she saw two ghouls, not a ghoul and a boil. Then again, last class she knew he'd had several ghouls about him as well, perhaps that had been where she got the notion.

"Oh I see you can't shake the ghouls even when you try to." She giggled as the boils clung to each other. "Don't suppose you two have been dating long? Gabby you're going to break my heart. I thought we had something special going." She teased him a bit, joining in on the fun. It was nice to be able to make friends and joke around. It certainly helped to put her at ease.

She turned then as she noticed the other boil joining them. She recognized him from before, he'd been hanging around Andrew. Though she knew him, Moriko wasn't sure she knew his name yet. "Hi there." She called back to him.

sammpai

Nio Love

PhiferWolf

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:16 pm
Poke hadn't missed the subtle change in Riyo's stance. She even frowned, realizing it was almost like a animal whom had surrendered in a fight. It was not the reaction she had expected, nor wanted. She was out for fun, not to ruin someones day.

Even her backing away showed all the signs of a submissive retreat. Though Akubi wasn't advancing on her, she did feel a little concerned. Though it would do nothing to voice this, and the class had began to move, so she followed along with everyone, Catching a few words or facts Professor Selene was talking about as she watched her new 'friend'.

Upon reaching the doors, the dragoness merely looked down the hole, and hoped in like it was something she did everyday

Sexy Cocaine

Pales

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:18 pm
Efflo peeked out around from Gabby, glaring at all three of them. He didn't even know the new boil who'd approached, or the ghoul for that matter but he glared all the same.

“I’m not a leech.” He informed them simply. When he found he couldn't escape from the dragon's hold, he settled for hiding his face in the fabric of his jacket. Was his inclination to bolt that transparent? He scowled at Gabby's back, the boil was in trouble.

CheshireKttty
don't mind

Nio Love
the

PhiferWolf
grumpy pony

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:28 pm
Momo's comments were seriously starting to crack Gabby up. He'd never thought of himself as a magnet for ladies, but really, when he thought about it, he was around them more than boils. Efflo was a rare, and very, very special exception. Gabby let out an amused snicker, and his eyes widened at the tease. "Not very long. Our 'date' was before I met him. I'm sorry, Moriko.." He slid his hands around so that Efflo was forced to come forward, and he wrapped his hands with indelicate possession around the boil, pulling him tight into his embrace. He looked down at the grumpy human, and kissed his forehead, before turning back to the ghoul. "But he stole my heart."

Gabby saw the other boil, and stayed quiet, glad to see Momo really was gathering up more friends. He remembered that worry, the same one he'd had, the day they'd met. They were both doing pretty well, if he thought about it. So he let Momo focus on the new boil, while tugging Efflo just a little closer, and whispering in his ear.

"Still mad at you for pushing me into that hole, jackass."

It was a real love story.

CheshireKttty

sammpai

PhiferWolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:40 pm
If she wouldn't have looked like a fool, Moriko might have dropped to the ground giggling. However she tried to keep herself under control and upright, even if it was a difficult task. She hadn't been particularly happy about going on that speed date to begin with, but she was quite glad that she had.

She feigned being upset at Gabby 'rejected' her and put on her best pouty face. "If he makes you happy, I will concede." She gave her best bow with a smile on her face.

While Gabby seemed to be pre-occupied with his 'boilfriend', Moriko turned to the other boil. "I don't think we've officially met. I'm Moriko." She flashed him a smile.

Nio Love

sammpai

PhiferWolf

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:51 pm
Uru took a look at the female's hand before taking it into his much larger ones.

"Uru." he stated plainly, the scarf around his neck muffled and deepened his already baritone voice. "I believe you said it back there..." Or not... it was vague to him now that his attention was to the fact that they were in the Human World.

Uru looked at the two males behave just as his parents once did. Was it possible to have such a pairing of two males? They would not conceive a litter... but they appear happy. Uru turned to the doorway, hoping to see Molan, Olivia, and Andrew to pop out next.

Nio Love

sammpai

CheshireKttty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:57 pm
Efflo wanted to swish his tail in annoyance, don’t you try and play the gentleman card! But his appendage was gone, so he could only settle for looking sullen as he was ousted from his hiding place. Yet, Gabby did say some nice things, sometimes. His heart caught in his chest as Gabby kissed his forehead, deciding to drop the act for the moment and snuggle into his embrace.

He felt a little rude for not saying hello to the others, but his socialization quota wasn’t very large and it was rapidly approaching full. He didn’t want to make Gabby look bad either; he wanted to be a boilfriend that Gabby could show off! Or at least, he thought he did, until the boil whispered in his ear.

He frowned up at the dragon, looking unamused. “So you two went on a date?”

Nio Love

CheshireKttty
he'll make up for his rudeness at some point

PhiferWolf
ask andrew, he can explain it to poor Uru xD

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:59 pm
After getting used to his appearance without wings (and turning around a few times), the faerie glanced up when the group stopped, and they were crowding together through the door.

Oh Jack, it had to be something like this, didn't it.

Massaging his temples, Marosa let out a sigh and figured he'd might as well get on with it. Walking forward, he huddled close as he entered the door, accidentally touching a few people on his way.

It was inevitable.

He felt like he was falling, his arms spreading out once he realized he didn't have his wings, making him falter for a moment. And then... he was spit out into a cemetery.

Once he'd made it through, the faerie almost let out a sigh of relief, stepping away from the majority of the crowd a few paces, making sure to tug his sleeves down and adjust his hood over his head. He knew he'd touched a few people... he just didn't know who.

Or if it would be a problem.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces