Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Asians at School? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asian?
  Meh.
  Her.
  Him.
  Them.
  Us.
  Wha...? This doesn't make sense. (It means that your stupid.)
View Results

VVingsOfHeaven

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:12 pm

SurvivingPyrodoxManiac...
One cantonese girl in my school. She's kind of a bananna.

Can someone define bananna?
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:56 pm

butterred

Think he's meant to say 'banana'. Anywayz, it means that when someone is 'yellow' on the outside and 'white' on the inside. In other words, you're Asian, but you act like you're Anglo/Caucasian.

Even Angels Cry.....

VVingsOfHeaven

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:57 pm

Even Angels Cry.....
butterred

Think he's meant to say 'banana'. Anywayz, it means that when someone is 'yellow' on the outside and 'white' on the inside. In other words, you're Asian, but you act like you're Anglo/Caucasian.

Oh..ic....
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:03 am

Quote:
Keke, thank you! Er, I dunno what that means Sorry! My mind is like, totally full of French, since I'm learning it
But hey, you're not bad either! You're pretty cool too!

heh ^^ that means: how ya doin Jessica? blaugh ahh i can't learn that much french.. i just don't like this language sweatdrop heh thx a lot ^^'

xXSoFlyXx

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:55 am

FongSayYuk
Quote:
Keke, thank you! Er, I dunno what that means Sorry! My mind is like, totally full of French, since I'm learning it

heh ^^ that means: how ya doin Jessica? blaugh ahh i can't learn that much french.. i just don't like this language sweatdrop heh thx a lot ^^'
Ah! Yes! Of course, how can I forget! stressed
lol! In my French class, there's only like 3 guys and the rest of them are girls xd Together, it's around 15-17 people lol. And now, one of them has gone back to England for a holiday and the other one is always away, there's only one guy in the class rofl Obviously, he sits with the girls lolz and is the class clown.
Keke, your welcome! biggrin
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:14 pm

Even Angels Cry.....
FongSayYuk
Quote:

lol! In my French class, there's only like 3 guys and the rest of them are girls xd Together, it's around 15-17 people lol. And now, one of them has gone back to England for a holiday and the other one is always away, there's only one guy in the class rofl Obviously, he sits with the girls lolz and is the class clown.

Lucky, he got all the girls too himself. lol wink

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 2:37 am

xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
FongSayYuk
Quote:

Lucky, he got all the girls too himself. lol wink
Uh huh, yup, he certainly does lol
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:27 am

Even Angels Cry.....
FongSayYuk
Quote:

uhh sounds funny ;D XD always away hahaha uhh anyway if i had a french class... i would do the same -----> always away XD

xXSoFlyXx

K i m m e h

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:49 am

I'm no banana although I'm the only Asian in my group.

And I R stupid, I can't tell the difference between Chinese, Viets, Koreans and Japs.

Well actually, I can tell if someone's Chinese or Viet most of the time but the others go straight through.
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:52 am

Oh god. I just have to say this even though it's totally irrelevant.

I hate Asiagroove. The site's all full of goddamn Teenyboppers.

*shudder*

Sorreh. sweatdrop

K i m m e h

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:11 am

FongSayYuk
Even Angels Cry.....
FongSayYuk
Quote:

uhh sounds funny ;D XD always away hahaha uhh anyway if i had a french class... i would do the same -----> always away XD
Ahahahaha, you hate French that much?

@K i m m e h: Same here, I can't really tell the difference either >.<
And how did you get the zombie look?
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:20 am

Even Angels Cry.....
FongSayYuk
Even Angels Cry.....
FongSayYuk
Quote:

hahaha yeah i do XD

xXSoFlyXx

Sad Sad Sunflower

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:04 pm

There are only seven Chinese people in my grade. Out of about 300. domokun
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:16 pm

2/3 of my School is Asian.... eek

light_blue_star

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:15 pm

FongSayYuk
Even Angels Cry.....
FongSayYuk
Even Angels Cry.....
FongSayYuk
Quote:

hahaha yeah i do XD
Haha, it tends to be a little boring if you learn it too much though xp I wanna learn Japanese and Korean....
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff