Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Blooms of Spring; To Celebrate New Beginings (NIGHT) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:26 pm
[Everybody over here wow]

Sera frowned at Ray's words - or maybe just her voice, even - but as Zane walked over, she offered a brief wave as she responded, "Hey - and yeah, plenty more room," because there was. Though both Rosie and Luke had greeted Dove, Sera pointedly refrained from doing so.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:27 pm
Ray regarded Dove with an amused look, reaching her arm out to scratch Lovey on the head "The jealousy of girls is a dangerous dangerous thing little Lovey. You're lucky you got out alive at all!"
she chuckled, looking back toward the group.

"So did you kids get to enter any of those Pokemon battle they had on the beach?" Ray asked, looking from Dove, and Zane to the three on the other side of the fire, eyes lingering on Seraphine for a moment longer.  

League Trainer Rosie

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:31 pm
[Henrietta]

The voice garnered her attention, and Abigail glanced up to scan the area briefly before she spotted the young trainer and returned the wave, coupling it with a bright smile. "Hello Henrietta!" She called, having learned the girl's name earlier once she'd finally found her pokemon. The woman gestured to the sand nearby as a silent offer for the young girl to sit if she so desired, then asked, "Did you have fun today?"

Finn jumped up and waved enthusiastically at both the girl and her pokemon. "Bun! Buneary, bun bun!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:37 pm
Rosie smiled a little sheepishly, lowering herself forward into the Lopunny's fluff as she looked across the blue flames at Ray.
"I have every intention too.. but I got a little distracted with everything from today. I didn't end up entering the battle contest this year."

She knew she really should have, she would have LOVED to, with as many trainers as there were this year, as apposed to last year. But the day had just been so busy, and spending time with her friends had been so much fun.  

League Trainer Rosie

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:37 pm
Lovey closed an eye as Ray scratched her head, enjoying the attention as she waited for the Raichu to respond, now even more confused.

Dove, looked across the way to the two that greeted her, offering a small smile and wave in return. "Hey, guys," she offered almost as quietly, half in respect of the quiet chattering in the atmosphere around them, half out of consideration of her audience. She wasn't supposed to talk to Luke, but surely a hello wouldn't hurt. He had said hello to her, afterall, and she didn't have to take it further than that. Rosie's greeting, however, did catch her attention, especially as the blonde turned to look for her friends reactions, and afraid she would mess up again, the model turned her eyes down to the 'pichu' in her arms, stroking it's head as it continued to chew on the rose from her crown. Sera's pointed ignoring her was also noted.

Zane nodded, then joined the group at the fire, stretching his legs in much the same way Ray did, leaning back on his palms as her looked across the way. the pichu on his shoulder hopped down, then moved across to the other trainers, tilting it's head curiously at the lopunny's ears in the blonde girl's lap.

The man shook his head, scowling at the electric type, then turned his attention to Ray's question. "Nah. No need for it." The league hadn't been any of his business for years. Midas could have torn a number of them apart, but what was the point? He had been more content just to watch, without something to get his blood boiling.

Dove lifted her head, also looking to the gray haired woman. "I didn't... I watched a few, but my team's not quite ready for that. Sparky's the only one who can fight anyway."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:46 pm
"Nope," Sera said with a shrug and a dismissive wave once she noticed Ray looking at her specifically, "we were too busy looking at everything else." Plus she honestly just did not have any inclination to battle anyone here.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:52 pm
Luke shook his head lightly at Ray's question, though his friends filled in the specifics. "I haven't done any training in a while," he admitted, drawing his shoulder up slightly at all the thoughts of why it was, exactly, that he hadn't. His gaze fell on the fire once more, thinking of the skirmish with Izaya. "I'd like to get back to it." He would have liked to be a strong enough trainer to be able to look after and have the respect of Asch's pokemon as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:58 pm
Rosie had at least seemed regretful that she had not battled, but all the same, Ray let out a small shake of her head in disappointment, with a light "tut, tut." Causing the blond girl to hide her face in the fluff, as the Lopunny behind her turned her head to the side to glance over at what was going on with her ears.
She was still smiling though when she lifted her face back up a moment later, looking over at Luke when he mentioned training more

Ray let out a laugh "I haven't seen any of you battle before, I'm pretty curious to see what this pixie's friends are made of."

She glanced at Luke for a couple of seconds, having heard what he had been through, she wasn't too surprised to hear that he had not been training.
"Good thing its kind of like riding a bicycle then, when you know what you're doing you can pick it back up easier and get caught up in no time, rather then just start from scratch." She offered this advice.

Her pointed stare shifted over to Sera when she declined as well, lifting a corner of her mouth "And you could have at least watched, it was worth a look to see how battles go on you know." She half scolded. "Heck if you even payed attention to anything I've been teaching you, you might have even won a few of them, had you entered."
She grinned and shrugged. "If you come to Sagestone town you'll be able to at least make up that much."

Zane's reply caused a quick glance from the women, eying him quickly before she saw what she wanted. "No need too? Oh yeah, why's that?" She asked with a quirked brow "Better things to do then?"

Dove however got a more pleasant grin, reaching out to pat the girl on the back "Hey! You know sometimes all it takes is one pokemon. If you've got a winner, don't hold them back for the sake of the others. just balance it out."  

League Trainer Rosie

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:15 am
Zane's head turned sharply at the woman's teasing, shrugging one shoulder. "Why bother?" He glanced back at Midas again as the giant gold Arcanine joined them, settling onto its stomach and fixing Ray with a sharp look. The pair had been through more than enough training in their years, and knew their own abilities. Why show off? "Yeah, better things to do."

Dove offered a half smile to Ray when she patted her back, though she shied a little. "I just started looking into training..." she said quietly, unable to meet any of the eyes around the circle. She had succeeded in catching a pokemon, but battling had yet to be explored. "We'll get to it, eventually, I'm sure."

Trill, bored now with the flower, turned its head to the other pokemon around the circle, then attempted to move from the girl's lap, though she immediately tightened her hold on it, gently of course, and kept it there. Turning it's head, it blinked at her, its tail and ears drooping a little. Stroking it's head, she added a soft, "Not now, little one..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:37 am
Luke nodded in response to Ray's assessment, encouraged by the prospects of her words. He'd been unsure about how to interact with his team, but they'd all seemed to pick up without a hitch when he had requested their assistance against Izaya. There was some hope in that, then, at least; something that he could do to start moving forward again.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:40 am
Ray broadened her closed smile, while the only eye not being covered by her half half lidded and stared coolly back at the Archanine, meeting the pokemon's eyes and not looking away as she just stared at it.
He could feel that way if he wanted to, made no difference to her. "Ah, Shame,"

"Well." Ray continued, speaking to Dove. "Best get started, won't start getting better unless you just start." She offered, shrugging her shoulders. "that's just my advice."

when she did pull her eyes away from the Archanine after starring for what might have felt like an uncomfortable amount of time, Ray looked to the Pichu instead
"Who's this?" She asked, reaching out to offer a hand to the little pokemon.
"Can I hold it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:44 am
Mention of Sagestone made Sera simply roll her eyes and avert her gaze to the fire, though she was glad the woman's focus was on the others more than her. Rather than drag it back to herself, she remained silent for the time being and merely listened.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:55 am
Zane simply shrugged, switching his gaze back to the fire, then to the younger adults across from him, absently looking them over, as Midas yawned behind him.

Dove nodded at the advice, looking over her shoulder to Sparky and Thierry for a brief instant before her attention was again drawn to Ray. Trill immediately turned its nose to the woman's hand, large eyes blinking up at her as it sniffed her fingertips curiously.

Though she hesitated a moment, she nodded, then passed the little Pichu over to the older woman, giving it an almost pleading look to which it responded with a light hearted before wiggling into Ray's hold. "It's name is Trill... new addition to the team, like Thierry." At the call of his name, the ponyta behind her looked up, cautious.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:58 am
Rosie smiled at Ray, She was certainly an odd women, there wasn't anyone that could really deny that, but the women had an uplifting quality to her.
Rosie had heard of Ray in passing by some of her forum friends in the League, she did give good advice.

She agreed whole heatedly on what Ray said to Luke, having no doubt that he would be able to get back into it with his amazing team.
Looking over at the red head with a first nod to Ray's words, and a hope filled smile.

Blue eyes blinked a second later as she noticed something in his hair. "oh, hold still" She told him gently, reaching up to brush something out, to pull one of the flowers that was drooping off rather depressingly.
"Its falling out. Hang on, let me fix it" She told him cupping it in her hand as she turned to hand it back to him.

Reaching up to pull a few more of her flowers that she had behind her other ear she started to tie a few together to offer the one from Luke's a little more support.
As she worked what Ray had said about Sagestone down reached her ears, and she glanced up to look around at Sera.
"Sagestone town? Are you going to Sagestone for training?"  

League Trainer Rosie

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:01 am
Ray chuckled at the baby pokemon, easily fitting its tiny form into her hands as she lifted it up and cradled it into her palms, smiling down at it.
"Ahhh you always miss when they are young. Whats up Trill, nice to meet you little bean."

At Rosie's question to Sera the older women looked up. "She will if she wants to keep training. I won't be in Camphoreon for much longer."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff