Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Kanto Competition Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:46 pm
Well, now there was no turning back, which was probably for the best, but the anxiety that this wasn't his place lingered relentlessly. Still he stood. "Somewhere else?" he amended, a restless glance briefly regarding the number comprising their company.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:48 pm
Henrietta had been more than a little surprised when it turned out that, not only had Dove bought her a burger and fries, but it came with the rather large steak that Ray had ordered for her without her knowing.
There was no way she would complain about so much food though, and like a Snorlax, she threw herself into the meal.
For such a small person, she could certainly eat.
Gummy and Winglet /did/ share, however Winglet was full after a few bites and Gummy... just ate whatever his jaws clamped on or was tipped into his mouth.

The food had made her kind of sleepy immediately afterward- there had been so much- but there was no way she was going to bed early when so many other people were staying up! And besides she wanted to go to the bar with Ray too!
She was underestimating the effect on her body of burning through her energy all day though, plus food-sleepiness, and, sitting there among the others, stubbornly fought off the 'nodding feeling'. Nope. She was cool! She could stay up with the others!

Winglet wasn't sleepy at night and was happily fluttering around, stretching her wings, nearby, while Gummy... Well, Gummy could have been asleep or awake right now; his eyes were open but he hadn't moved at all in a little while.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:49 pm
Yuri was still lingering around, having participated minimally in conversation. However he like Ray seemed inclined to stay up later. Maybe to enjoy a drink or two.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:52 pm
At the big mans offer Ray leaned forward "Count me in big guy!"
She had met him at dinner, and it was clear that the kids already knew him, but for the first few hours she had to try and get over the fact that Ray was no longer the tallest person in the group. Already that bothered her.
But he seemed like an interesting guy. She didn't mind hanging out.

It wasn't hard to see that Luke was looking really uneasy about something, this worried her, but she replied with a gentle nod "alright." and a step back as she waited for him.
"... Are you okay?" she asked, concerned.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:00 pm
Like the older trainers of the group (and Henrietta and Sera), Dove too, elected to stay up later, knowing she wouldn't be able to sleep until early into the morning anyway. She wouldn't drink, of course, because she was underaged and didn't care to try to sneak a drink from a bartender, but she could stay up and try to hold conversation, though she hadn't spoken much that evening.

After saying her goodnights to Rosie and Luke as they left, she stepped toward the other group, to Dith's side. "There's no way I'll be able to sleep yet," she smiled, obviously choosing to stick with them. She really did want the chance to speak with him again-- their last talk had been brief and rather... unhappy, afterall.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:06 pm
Luke started to move, though he wasn't specifically sure of the best direction to do so. Rosie's concern drew his attention, and he shook his head emphatically, "No, yeah, I'm fine, just… Well, in a minute." It wasn't really the kind of thing that could be explained in anyone's midst, especially given that they were at a League event full of trainers - never mind that the information was kind of personal to Rosie.

It wasn't terribly long before they came upon a place that was suitably removed from the presence of others, and Luke turned to regard Rosie, unable to dispel the apprehension from his features. "Uh," damn, there was really no graceful way to go about this, "I guess… first of all, I should apologize. Because I kind of get the feeling that I'm not supposed to say any of this, but by not saying it I feel like I'm lying, so I don't really know what I should do and I hope this is okay, but…"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:14 pm
Rosie walked with him, listening to him stumble through his words before they got to somewhere fairly secluded.
Though still, he continued to almost grow into a panic as he tried to talk, and brought a clear alarm from Rosie.

"Luke, its okay." She said, holding a hand up to his arm to try and get him to stop. "Just, slow down, its okay."
She had no idea what he was trying to tell her, and in all honesty it made her really nervous, especially since it seemed to freak him out so much too.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:16 pm
Ray waved as Rosie and Luke took their leave, watching them with an arched eyebrow, Luke seemed to be finicky about something as they left.she had no idea what he wanted to talk to Rosie about.

Throwing back another shot she nodded "Those two." she grunted. "That boy man... that boy." she shook her head with a boisterous cackle.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:23 pm
Inhale and exhale. If there was anything he was really good at, it was controlling his breathing. Rosie loved her sister, and he wanted nothing to do with anything that would destroy that, but if there was a chance, any chance, that she was in danger, he wanted her to be ready for it at any given time.

His words, when he spoke, were reluctant and murmuring, "Faleen's been lying. Asch knew her. In his letter he said that Rocket has agents in more places than we know. 'Don't trust Rosie's sister.'"  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:32 pm
She was not sure what she should be expecting him to talk to talk to her about, but this... this was NOT it.
Taken completely off guard Rosie's head jerked up a little, taken aback by what she had just heard.

For a while, Rosie didn't know what to say, wondering at first if she was hearing things right. But after it was clear that she had not been misunderstanding she forced herself to blink, standing very still.
"W what?" She searched his face, trying to find more words. "no... no that's not-" they all but failed her.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:41 pm
With great hesitation from a persistent worry that she would be angry at him for slandering her dear older sister, he reached a hand to take hers, unable to meet her eyes. "I should have said something sooner," he said. "I didn't really know her, so I didn't want to say anything, but hearing her lie to you, to everyone…" It sickened him. This whole thing sickened him and he hated it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:52 pm
Rosie remained mostly quiet as she tried to process this information, her brow slowly furrowing as she seemed to just get more and more lost. When she felt his hand take hers, she hold his tightly.
"There has to be some kind of mistake." Rosie said after a moment, looking back at Luke as hoping he would say this was just a joke. "Faleen is a good person, she's always been a good person, there is no way she would join Team Rocket. she's so much better then that, capable of so much more then that."
Her voice was failing her though, had it been anyone else telling her this she might have not been inclined to believe them, but this was Luke, she trusted Luke. "Its just got to be a mistake... right?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:03 pm
His grasp tight on her hand, his features drawn into a grimace, Luke shook his head in small movements. He wished there was a mistake.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:14 pm
Rosie's features broke and she looked utterly devastated. If had been anyone else she would have been able to deny it, but it was Luke who was telling her, she trusted Luke, more than anything. But how could she believe that her own sister was in Team Rocket?
Her mind went back and forth like this as she stood there, searching around helplessly.
"I.. I have to talk to her." Rosie concluded "I have to-"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:28 pm
He chided himself as an idiot. If he had to say something, he should have at least thought it through properly. For him, finding out that his brother was a Rocket was more like finding out a Rocket was his brother, and they had maintained a mutual hatred for one another thenceforth. He reached to take hold of her other hand, endeavoring to attract her attention, "I know you love your sister, and you know her a lot better than I do, but as easily - as convincingly - as she talked about things at dinner, I just… want you to be careful. I don't know her so I'm worried, because if she wanted you to know it seems like she would have told you." What the hell was he even trying to say. "I guess… I just want you to be careful. I don't want to think that she's not the person you think she is, but…" But she already blew that one out of the water by being involved with Team Rocket.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff