Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Shapeshifters Will It Be Love Or War ? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good storyline ?
  It is that is why I'm following along waiting for more.
  Please add more to it but keep going
  No not interested in this storyline
  Gold whore !
View Results

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:31 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra was standing waist deep in the lake with a sharp knife held against his wrist laughing when a trickle of crimson blood began to leak down his arm and over his finger tips which didn't even quiver as he pressed the blade into his more watching as the once simple dripping slowly crimson blood began to pour from his wrist. He then took the knife without flinching even once and did the same to the other wrist before dropping the knife into the water and watching with sad eyes as his blood dripped steadily into the water causing ripples and interesting coloring to form.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:20 pm
Skylar Atherley

Smile with Me. Laugh with Me...
User Image

Trenton was a deer again, calling for Cyra until he suddenly began to pick up the scent of blood. When he ended up on the beach of the lake, the mist hid the island but Trenton could still smell the blood out there. Cyra.. he whispered to himself. As a deer, he began stepping into to the water to swim. The hooves and tail eventually morphed into a fin and soon the rest of the body transformed into a bull shark. The shark species had an incredible sense of smell and the bloody trail was incredibly visible! Painfully, but quickly, the shark in a white shirt swam quickly to source.

The cold night mist hid the body well and when Trenton got close enough he transformed back to normal. It was hard to see and frigid cold but Trenton found Cyra with bloodied wrists and a tear stained face. In a panic, Trenton reached out clasped both of Cyra's wrists with each of his hands in hopes to stop the infernal bleeding. Taking a huge gasping breath of air, he sprung out of the water and squeezed both wrists carefully, making sure he didn't hurt Cyra, but wanting to squeeze enough to stop the blood flow.

"Are you crazy!? What are you doing?!! " he yelled, could only assume Cyra cut himself like this. He knew Cyra was going to be upset, but he didn't think he'd try to kill himself. " You don't even know what's going on, and you're just gonna give up on life!?" he yelled. Trenton was mad! His only love was ready to just give up!? Trenton worked way too hard to get closer to Cyra like this, and he wasn't going to let him give up now. Trenton had abandoned most of his clothes, and was only wearing his white shirt that was soaked to his skin now, although parts of it was becoming stained from Cyra's blood!

"If you're mad or upset about this, then beat the s**t out of me, don't take this out on yourself!" he shouted, dripping wet and shaking in the cold.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:57 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra could sense someone was near but he knew by the scent who it was so he simply cried harder as he felt the other male shape-shifter coming closer and closer to him before his wrists where grabbed and squeezed in fact helping to stanch the flow of the crimson blood that he had caused to flow from his pale flesh that was now freezing cold as he had been standing in the water for over an hour before Trenton had arrived.

"Why in hell would I beat the one that I love with all my heart ??" he spat out shoving him away and retreating to the shore sitting on the beach he shook from cold and blood lose.

"You really think that beating the sense out of you is going to make me forget you all curled up with your head in that males lap ?? You betrayed me Trenton what did you expect me to do after you knew that the only other that I loved my mother was killed right before my eyes by my father ?? You really think that I can take anymore of this ??" he screamed throwing sand a few times.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:37 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trent paused and then took on the sand that was thrown at him. It was the least he deserved. "Please... Let me explain" he said. Taking in his words, Trenton pondered and remembered the previous event that took place with his human friend. Although it was difficult to think, since his fever was now coming back, he clearly remembered falling asleep but never on the man's lap. "Cyra, I.. I don't know what you saw, but I thought you were mad about my friend being in my room. I never rested on him ... I'm sick so I just needed someone to help me with notes for class... I'm sorry... " Trenton explained, his head getting dizzy and warm now but his body only shivered more. "Please... "Trenton walked forward just a little with an extended hand. "... Please... let me take you back home..... Please..." He pleaded quietly. The most important thing right now, was the recovery and health of his lover. " I love you..". He added

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:39 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra frowned trembling as he stood up sand in his still open wounds now. "Why so you can get me back with my father and then bail ? You were laying in that males lap and you expect me to believe that you were not ?? " he growled angrily still. "What do you take me for an idiot ?" he asked frowning deeply.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 4:29 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton frowned at Cyra and pursed his lips. "Your father is the last person I want to take you back t-..." then.. it hit him. "wait... what did you say before?" Trenton limped forward and had a quizative look on his face. " You just said it... about your father and mother.. A-and you haven't passed out yet!" Trenton thought he just found gold with Cyra's initial reaction. Were they reaching some form of breaking point. Trent wanted to help Cyra, that was originally part of her plan, right? "I don't want to take you back to your father, please, let me take you home.. back to MY home! No one is there right now. You don't have to believe me, but you're hurt and you'll freeze to death out here.."

What Cyra didn't know what Trenton had done was that he had hid his family. He couldn't risk them getting them getting hurt, so he made up a story that the lot of the family should go on vacation or something. All of them, including Mato, had left the house to go camping away from the estate, and now, Trenton was all alone there. The cold air around them began to even ache the young blonde's bones, and with his broken rib left by his lover's father, the pain only doubled. But Trenton never faltered. He would do his best not to show Cyra the pain, so he could take care of the Thorton. "Please..." he asked again, walking close enough to reach out and touch the black-haired male's shoulder.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 4:47 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra frowned but wrapped his arms around him. "Trenton my father will seek me out and he will murder you for trying to remove me from him" he told him his voice steady and clear for the first time. "I hate the needles he gives me they make my mind so hazy and make me so tired " he admitted tears slipping down his cheeks. "Why where you laying in that guys lap ?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:18 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton sighed in relief as he hugged Cyra gently. "Then don't take that medication anymore.." Trenton begged, his face pressed into Cyra's chest." I don't care what you're father tries to do... nothing will keep me away from you.." he told sweetly. " I was sick. I guess I wasn't paying attention.." he spoke unknowingly, not realizing that his human friend had pulled him to his lap.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:24 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra sighed deeply "He never gave a choice Trenton... He would force the needle into me even if I tried to get away or screamed. " he told him. "You didn't take notice that he had pulled you into his lap ?" he asked tilting his head some. "Trenton I don't like how he is around you. He wants to ******** you honestly he does and if you let him away with things he will think that your okay with it " he blurted.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:32 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Cyra's body was so cold, but Trenton's fevered body accepted Cyra's lack of heat. It felt refreshing like an ice-cold drink on a hot day. "No... I'll protect you... run away from your father..." he said muffled against Cyra's chest. He didn't mean it but .. well he sort of did. Although he knew Cyra probably wouldn't take heed. "Wha? Lenka doesn't want to have sex with me? Why would you say that?" Trenton asked naively, his head tilting. "I've told him he's just my friend... " Trenton asked with curious and red eyebrows

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 4:31 am
TenTenPrincess23
[ /quote]

Cyra nodded "I'll run away with you but you need to put that Lenka in his place Trenton" he told him strongly. "You think he only likes you as a friend but given the chance its clear he would do more. When I came in he had you two in a total intimet position together. " he told him softly backing up a little.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:52 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton blushed ashamedly at his lover's request, feeling like that he really did betray Cyra. And having to tell this sort of thing to Lenka was going to be awkward, he truly didn't think Lenka liked him like that, but if it was what Cyra wanted, then so be it. Plus, now they were planning on running away together! At last they'd be away from Cyra's overly controlling father.

"Okay, but first, please lets get you cleaned up, okay?" Trent asked with his usual sweetly sensual smile. "I don't want to see you in pain anymore... " Trenton said as he carefully and ever so gently kissed one of Cyra's wrists.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:31 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra smiled at him some while he listened and shuddered at the kiss to his throbbing wrist. "Thanks Trenton lets get a move on if you don't want me to pass out here or that. " he told him then started off towards Trenton'a soft smile on his lips as he walked with purpose down the beach on his way out of there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:29 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Once home after their long and shivering hike back to the Miles' Estate, Trenton set Cyra in front of the fire place and fetched him a first aid kit and before getting started with tending Cyra's wounds, the blonde went to lock the doors about his home.

Getting started, Trenton first wrapped a towel over Cyra's head and then began cleaning the sand and blood out of his cuts.Trenton held them gently and tried to be careful to make sure he didn't hurt him. Trenton was still wearing the cold wet shirt with a towel over his head but he wanted to hide the deep red bruise on his torso. After he cleaned the gashes, Trent began wrapping his wrists in gauze. "So... do you know everything that happened between you and your father?" he asked. Cyra would notice the home was dark and empty, despite it being so warm and having the general welcoming atmosphere.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:39 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra whimpered some while his wounds were cleaned and bandaged but he was actually thankful that Trenton had saved him rather then allowing him to die on the beach alone and ashamed. Hearing him speak though caused him to blink and shake his head. "I only know that he was giving me a needle that caused me to be sick and to forget things about myself and my past. My brain is still all muddled so honestly I don't rem ember things still well anything that makes any sense to me." he admitted slumping onto the couch.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff