Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Animal Crossing: New Leaf || Post your Codes + Info here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:38 pm
hybridic
Sinbari

Added you! heart If you need any help quote me in here and I'll do what I can smile

SIN IDK IF YOU'RE ON GAIA ATM TOO BUT WE'RE BOTH ON ACNL RIGHT NOW LET'S VISITTT <3<3<3

I am on, and sure. Let me save and head to my main, I just got back from visiting my mom's town *snicker*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:41 pm
Sinbari
I am on, and sure. Let me save and head to my main, I just got back from visiting my mom's town *snicker*

Yayyyy I've only gotten to visit one other town so far, I am a big noob.  

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:43 pm
hybridic
Sinbari

Yayyyy I've only gotten to visit one other town so far, I am a big noob.

LOL it's fine. Okay, my gates are open. My town is a bit cluttered after Festivale, and do mind the flowers everywhere (I've tried to make paths to make it easier, lol) but otherwise you can go wherever you like. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:47 pm
Sinbari

LOL it's fine. Okay, my gates are open. My town is a bit cluttered after Festivale, and do mind the flowers everywhere (I've tried to make paths to make it easier, lol) but otherwise you can go wherever you like. XD

Eeee sweet, I'll save and be right over! I will be careful of your flowers. x33  

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:15 am
I'm so sad Static moved out and didn't give me a chance to stop him ;_;
But Tucker was in my campsite this morning and will be moving in. Once I get his picture I might trade him for Bob or Wart Jr.

hybridic
I've got a bunch of stuff for you.
Extra hybrids and a basket of each fruit if you still need them. Plus Gracie clothes and some fossils and music and silver tools and other things. I'll PM you a list when I get home and you can tell me what you want/need from it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:43 pm
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Extra hybrids and a basket of each fruit if you still need them. Plus Gracie clothes and some fossils and music and silver tools and other things. I'll PM you a list when I get home and you can tell me what you want/need from it.

I don't know what half that is so yes, I probably need it. xDD Such a noob. BUT YAY MORE FRIENDS you guys are great <3  

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:29 pm
hybridic
The Cake Mage of Sheep

I don't know what half that is so yes, I probably need it. xDD Such a noob. BUT YAY MORE FRIENDS you guys are great <3

hybrids are flowers in colors you get just from breeding like red tulip + white tulip = pink tulip. plant flowers of the same species next to each other and water them to breed them. idk rates for NL but In Wild world it was something like 2 random flowers and up to 6 bred flowers could pop up at 6am. or maybe It was just 2? I can't remember. Some are more complex though, like for blue roses you need a red rose with an orange parent or something like that. I should go find a guide and link it.

What's your native fruit? you can make baskets of fruit by dragging a pear onto a pear, apple onto an apple and so on, 9 is the max you can put into a basket.

Gracie is AC's diva/drag queen/fashion designer (I've seen some guides call him a him and some call him a her so idk maybe some of the regions have changed this? but I will always believe he's a he) who only appears when the Nooklings get their final upgrade (which requires you to spend mega bells and pass 4 Gracie fashion checks I will totes help you if you want).

silver and gold tools are better and earned in specific ways (silver net & silver shovel can be bought at the museum after you get the second museum floor, silver & gold slingshots are shot out of the sky after you shoot down enough balloons, silver watering can & gold watering can (iirc) & gold shovel are from buying things from the garden shop and golden Axe is for keeping your town perfect for ... 2 weeks? 1 week? I can't remember. gold net & gold fishing pole you get at the bug off/fishing tourney after catching at least 1 of each type of bug/fish.

I might have an extra wet suit, I will need to look. There are no wet suit upgrades but they come in different styles.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:28 am
Heheh I was visiting my mom and was on my mule before I remembered I was gonna take a wetsuit over and rescue a present she knocked down with a net, on her little side-beach thing you can only swim to xDD She's gotta keep an eye out for one on her island XD  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:46 pm
So Tucker's house is a total bridge blocker. Freaking neighbors. And Roald is back in my town. /rageface
But at least now I know Margie can move from J's town back into my town, which was her original home.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:58 pm
The Cake Mage of Sheep

Hey ...do you happen to have any extra easter items? I got the whole set, but left them on the plaza.. I purposefully left them on the LEFT side, cos Redd usually sets up his tent on the RIGHT, but never thought about a freaking Standee showing up for nature day. It ate my egg wall and egg table ><:;;;;;;;;;;  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:20 pm
Sinbari
The Cake Mage of Sheep

Hey ...do you happen to have any extra easter items? I got the whole set, but left them on the plaza.. I purposefully left them on the LEFT side, cos Redd usually sets up his tent on the RIGHT, but never thought about a freaking Standee showing up for nature day. It ate my egg wall and egg table ><:;;;;;;;;;;

I skipped easter actually. If you have the police station they should pop up there. If not once I get Ruby from my second town and into my main I'll TT and grab them for you.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:30 pm
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Sinbari
The Cake Mage of Sheep

I skipped easter actually. If you have the police station they should pop up there. If not once I get Ruby from my second town and into my main I'll TT and grab them for you.

O.o!!! You were right! I just figured the game ate it, I never thought about lost and found! Thanks, yer a life/sanity saver XDDDDD Must be a failsafe for silly people like me leaving crap laying around cos there's no room XD  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:20 pm
Sinbari
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Sinbari
The Cake Mage of Sheep

O.o!!! You were right! I just figured the game ate it, I never thought about lost and found! Thanks, yer a life/sanity saver XDDDDD Must be a failsafe for silly people like me leaving crap laying around cos there's no room XD

I wonder what the game does if there's no police station yet.. I might try that with my second town and see. My theory would be either the game remembers and puts it in once you get it or you get a letter with it or Re-Tail gets it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:56 pm
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Sinbari
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Sinbari
The Cake Mage of Sheep

I wonder what the game does if there's no police station yet.. I might try that with my second town and see. My theory would be either the game remembers and puts it in once you get it or you get a letter with it or Re-Tail gets it.

I am not sure, but I'm sure glad it worked. *finishes mussing with Esme's room* it's a really cute series, the egg one XD Though Zipper T. Bunny didn't seem that terribly enthused with his job xDD  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:16 pm
I'm looking for blue roses.

I've got some gold roses to rehome. 10 I think maybe a few more.

I'm also looking for rustic furniture, themes, sets or anything. If 6 ouvre got it post the name and I'll see if I need it.
I can either visit and pocket it then drop it again, if you already have it. Or buy it, either if you have it already or order it.
I'll pay 5k bells for each. Or 7k bells if it's a 5k item.  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff