Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Miles and Asho's story (a continued rp with Tenten) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3<3<3
View Results

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:48 pm
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles was dumbfounded in awe at everything that just happened between the two. Never once had he let anyone do that to him nor had he done it to anyone. And now Miles felt safer or more proud to know that Asho had him and he had Asho. Miles, for the first time in his life, finally felt complete to hear Asho say those words. Both were hot and steamy as Asho held him. He turned his head to sweetly kiss his lips one last time for the night and laid his arms over Asho's. Feeling Asho's hot body against his back felt good and warm and comfortable. Something like this, Miles had always wanted. "I love you so much, Asho.." he grinned and closed his own eyes and would eventually drift off to sleep.

The next morning, the sun shown brightly in the sky and sunlight eventually peeked in on the two.

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:12 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Be careful what you wish for...

The next morning Asho simply curled into Miles and ignored the sunlight trying to wake him from his blissful state. The human's smell was all over and for some reason it made him feel all glowy and happy; so he nuzzled even closer to the blonde sighing deeply. So good. He was so happy right this very instant that he'd hate to ruin it by becoming consious.

Groaning and mumbling something his arms tightened around Miles and he licked the back of his neck.

...Because there is usually a Price.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:36 pm
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

The sun made Miles' golden hair almost shine in a way. He was blissfully asleep when he felt Asho's breath on his neck. He mumbled something and Miles started to slowly wake up. Nuzzling his head against his pillow and the man behind licked his neck and Miles shivered a bit in a ticklish manner. His eyes fluttering open then quickly close again due to the bright sun. He could feel Asho squeeze him tighter and it made him smile.

"Mm~.....morning.."

he tiredly cooed not really wanting to wake up either. Squirming a bit in the djinn's grip, he gently stroked Asho's arm. He yawned a bit and rubbed his eyes.

"hmm~... you want breakfast?" he asked.

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:43 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Asho groaned unhappily and burrowed deeper into Miles and the pillows. "No...." he sighed pressing tighter to Miles. It was so warm and peaceful. "I want to stay here..... I like it..." He said softly opening his eyes only a crack to see the shining gold of Miles' hair. Leaning up he kissed that hair. It was the sunlight that guided him out of the dark. Smiling softly and closing his eyes he sunk back down and started pecking kisses over the human's skin.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:49 pm
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

Groaning a bit he begin giggling as he felt all of Asho's sweet little kisses. He then turned over and laid in Asho's arms but facing him now. Smiling and gently stroking some of Asho's hair out of his face and gently cupping his cheek. "I'm sorry.. .but as much as I want to stay too, we have to get up soon...... I'm sure you're hungry... " Miles lightly kissed the Djinn's lips and smiled, gently grazing his fingertips over the tattoo over Asho's face.

Then meeting Asho's barely opened eyes, he looked at him a bit surprised. " Hey... your eyes... they're a different color..." he spoke curiously at Asho's new colored eyes. "Didn't they used to be blue... or something along that shade?" he asked getting really close to Asho's face.

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:59 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Nuzzling and kissing back he laid in bed happily on his back. "Huh?" blinking Asho brought his hand up to his eyes. "What color are they? My coloring changes with my mood..." He said sitting up a bit. "...I guess I could eat if I have to get up." Eating was a pleasure now days. Miles was an amazing cook and the food wasn't laced or poisoned.

Humming he pulled Miles in for a kiss then let him go just as easily. "What will you make me if I get up?" he smirked.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:20 pm
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles took those wonderful hands of Asho's and sweetly kissed his nose. He giggled and swiftly stepped out of bed. Giggling, he rubbed his head. " They're a wonderful shade of violet.... kinda like mine.." he smiled.

He stretched a bit and giggled. "How about this, if it smells good for you, come out of bed and uhh... " Miles leaned in to Asho's ear, " find out.. " he whispered and smiled, then he blushed and quickly ran towards the kitchen and started cooking breakfast.

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:45 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Now Asho's face turned red. He was aroused!? Rubbing at his face as it heated he tried to calm himself. Violet mean he was hot and bothered!! But but! He stiffened at the tease that Miles made and then ran off. Pouting he rolled around the bed with the pillows a while before making himself get up.

Going into the kitchen he hung off Miles while he cooked. "I like your eye color... but it's not a good shade for me," he admitted bashfully. "It means... I want you...." he blushed and let go. "Ima watch tv until it's done," then he quickly fled the kitchen.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:25 pm
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

"Hehe.. Maybe I should dye my hair black so then we could be twins. But I like purple on you. Purple is a regal color... and you're regal to my eyes.." Miles giggled. He knew that sounded dorky but he did mean. He then blushed from Asho's words and continued making the pancakes and bacon, nodding.

When he finished, he called Asho up and served him a plate. "Let me know if you want some more.." he said calmly. He was going to eat and join Asho but then the phone rang. "Oh- go ahead and eat, I made blueberry pancakes and chocolate chip... I'll get it and be right back.." he told and then went to go answer the phone.

Apparently, on the other side, was an automated message telling him that his teaching job was terminated due to some leaked photos. Apparently, Merwin was caught, showing off some modeling photos Miles with some strange men while he was gone. When the message ended, Miles was in a bit of a shock but then looked at the djinn and just kind of smiled. He hung up the phone

"heh...heheh.. well..uhh... I guess no more school..." he said grinning a bit and walking up to Asho and hugging him from behind, kissing his cheek and then sitting down for breakfast, chewing on a piece of bacon.

I guess I get to spend more time with you then.... I guess I should thank Merwin somehow.. heheh... Asho wouldn't like that much, would he?

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:42 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Asho stewed in the living room until he was calm enough and his eye color went back to being the peaceful blue. When it was time for food he happily went into the kitchen. Once again Miles made him feel like a glutton. His plate became stacked high with fluffy, fruity, chocolaty pancakes and doused in sticky syrup. Oh how wonderful the sweet things were!

With a mouth full of the fluff he blinked at Miles. "Mmuff mfiff foo suu?" he asked around his food before swallowing it a bit painfully and chasing it with milk. "But I liked school!!" He whined a bit. Then again there wouldn't be annoying Merwin to get in his way. Evil little brat. Shrugging a shoulder he leaned forward to Miles and ate the other half of his bacon. "Does that mean we'll be modeling and nothing else?" He asked tilting his head a bit.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:03 pm
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles showed his pearly whites again as Asho ate the other half of bacon. "yeah... I did too... But uh .. hehe.. yup we're models now. Permanently..." He said with a bit of a sad tone, but still tried to keep a smile on his face. I should just tell him the truth, " Schools just don't like models as teachers... or students.." he giggled a bit.

Damn it Merwin.. he thought to himself.

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:12 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

"Hn, that's fine," Asho said picking up his fork again then licking the syrup from his wrist. "I mean that just means we'll get to spend more time at home... and uh..." his cheeks warmed and his eyes started to glimmer a shade between violet and blue, practically being indigo. "Uh! Anyways!" he shoveled food in his mouth then licked his lips. "If we run into money problems I still have my trove in Persia." He said nonchalantly.

Because technically Asho still had millions in gold and jewels and such hidden away in a cave under the sea and sealed with magic. Not that a djinn would want to part with all it's magical wealth but for Miles, Asho wouldn't mind sharing a little.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:30 pm
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles gave a questionable look to Asho. His cheeks were flushed too as he thought of what Asho meant by that. He laughed. "Actually I'm pretty excited. Usually around this time of year, Mary and Rose and the crew would usually go on their cruise to France... I never did go because there was no reason for me to go, teaching classes, and uhh.. well I hear the booths get .. risque..." Miles looked at Asho and then looked away blushing," But if you don't wanna go thats understandable..." Miles said blushing and giving Asho a small smirk.

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:00 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Titling his heat he thought on that. "I never really liked the french... cowards. But they do have some pretty sights~ I know the catacombs are lovely too," smiling he scooted at bit closer to the blonde. Pulling a knee up he rested his chin on it. "If Mary wants us to go I don't see why not. But I refuse to room with anyone but you~" He said. As always his modeling would depend on Miles. Asho didn't want to do anything that didn't include him.

"But this time I think I should go as is. The other 'Asho' can take a back seat for a while. We'll say he was my cousin and had a family thing to do. Or hell say he eloped with Aylin," he snickered a bit at that. "That way I can come out as your official lover and room mate, right?"

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:25 pm
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

"Catacombs? ... " he gave a puzzled look again. "I'm sure she'll want us to go. And sure, I think that's a great idea, to be honest, I love your natural look, more than that ruse you usually go with. The only problem is, is that so will all the other women there... " Miles blushed and made a small frown. This was certainly an interesting sight. Miles acting jealous. "Well, I trust you though.. so I shouldn't worry to much about that.." he stated.

"Oh! But do you remember the first photo shoot you saw me in. You know, the one with those Persian clothes. I think they're gonna do that again but in it's place of origin. Mary has been so interested in Persian culture ever since you came along..." he said leaning on Asho and nuzzling his neck.

... I Got This.

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces