Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Conflicts Of The Heart (Faeryfae our three year rp ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:41 pm
Skylar Atherley

"We need to give him time. Maybe he'll find it in his heart to forgive us." Carlise nodded.

Matt stared at Vance in disbelief. "Damn..." He muttered softly, "That's impressive. You must be some super genius or something. So...why are you still working at the hospital? That is, if you wanna answer. It's not like it's any of my business."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:30 pm
FaeryFae

Seke nodded smiling "Yes he needs to be given time and then perhaps he will be able to forgive us. I hope that he can forgive us over time. " he told him then pulled him down onto the bed up to him.

Vance chuckled "I work at the hospital because I love doing it. I may be loaded but I still love helping others. I own that place you volunteer for Matthew and I love doing that. I take the money I have and use it to help others fortunite. I can give away a huge fortune and still be sickeningly rich. " he informed him. "I am willing to give you as much time as you need." he told him.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:05 pm
Skylar Atherley

Carlise lay beside Seke. He was quiet for a moment, lost in thought before he looked up at Seke again. "What about Christy? Do you think she would approve of us?"

Matt stared at Vance as he spoke, still a bit overwhelmed by the news. "Whoa..." He managed to say after regaining use of his voice, "You're amazing, Vance."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:24 am
FaeryFae

((Gomen I got busy in my RL ))

Seke took Carlise face into his hands gently. "My sister would have been happy to see us together Carly " he whispered softly.

"Nah I'm not amazing just talented " he murmured. "I wanted to know if you wanted to go away for three weeks on a private cruise ? I think it might do you some good to get away from everything." he told him softly  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:33 pm
Skylar Atherley

((It's okay. No worries.))

Carlise smiled softly at Seke's reassuring words. "I think so, too." He agrees with a content sigh.

Matt blinked, stunned. A private cruise? Already? He and Vance hadn't even been the slightest intimate; they only just made out a little bit earlier that day. "Yeah. I guess you're right." He nodded, sounding a bit nervous, "But...that's such a huge gift. I don't know if I can accept it."  
Skylar Atherley rolled 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:17 pm
FaeryFae

"Carly I .. we.. miss Christy and hopefully Matty will understand and forgive us. But right now us and Adam are a family. We need to stick together but I want to make Matthew Adam's God father if your ok with that" he told him softly.

Vance chuckled "Matthew your in need of some private time in order to gather yourself and figure out exactly what you want. So your taking this gift would be benifitcal to you" he told him. "I would come along support to help you along" he told him.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:28 pm
Skylar Atherley

"Actually..." Carlise began, "I was thinking the same thing. I would love for Matt to be Adam's godfather. Matt loves him just as much as we do. Even though we're not his favorite people right now, I think that he would still want to be his godfather."

Matthew still wasn't quite sure of this at first, but he figured that Vance would not be easy to say 'no' to about this. A little smirk grew on his face. "You're not gonna let me say no, are ya?" He teased, "But since you insist, I guess I'll go. It will be good to get out of here for a while."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:08 pm
FaeryFae

Seke smiled "I'm glad that you agree with me on this Carly. Adam is going to adore his god father I'm sure and Matthew adores him already. " he told him wrapping his arms him kissing him softly

Vance smiled softly chuckling. "You are correct I wont take no for answer. But I'll keep my hands to myself I promise. I'm not out to jump your bones Matthew. Rather I'm out to assist you in healing " he told him  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:12 pm
Skylar Atherley

Carlise returned the kiss. "I'm sure that they will. I can already tell that Adam has formed a bond with Matt. I don't want that taken away from him, but even though he's mad at us, Matt wouldn't take himself out of Adam's life."

Matthew smiled, slightly nervous still. "Thanks, Vance. I mean, it's not like I thought you would do something like that. It's just that we've had a crazy day today and done things that may have been a bit out of hand. So you understand where I'm coming from, right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:36 pm
FaeryFae

Seke nodded kissing him again. "I agree Carlise, Matthew isn't like o." he told him sighing deeply. "He may be upset with us justly so with me anyhow but he would never take it out on Adam. I'm very glad of that." he told him.

Vance nodded "Of course I do Matthew. Your vunorable right now aadnd it would be very wrong for me to take avantage of that." he told him hugging him.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:08 pm
Skylar Atherley

Carlise nodded in agreement to what Seke said. He lay against Seke for a moment, his head resting upon the other's chest. "Seke?" He lifted his head a bit, "I have to know. When did you start having feelings for me? What was it about me that you admired?"

"Thanks." Matt returned the hug, "Oh, yeah. I meant to apologize about earlier at the hospital when, you know, I kinda threw myself on you. I was mad and I wanted to hurt Seke like he hurt me."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:09 pm
FaeryFae

Seke smiled at him "I started having feelings for you the moment that I met you. But as long as Christie was alive I would never have admitted it. " he told him honestly. "I love everything about you Carlise. Your honest strong and your a great man who shows such awesomness. "

Vance shook his head. "No need to apologize I got it right away as I've been there and done that. I totally understand what your going through Matt. I would rather help you through this then allow you to cause a death like I did. Or blame yourself. My brother died because of me" he whispered softly.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:47 pm
Skylar Atherley

Carilse could not help but smile a little, lightly blushing at what Seke said about him. "Thank you, Seke. I didn't know that you thought so highly of me."

Matt looked shocked at this new tidbit of information. "Oh, Vance. I'm sorry to hear that." He wrapped his arms around Vance in a comforting hug.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:29 am
FaeryFae

Seke smiled back at him happily. "Your most welcome Carly, I never let you know because Christie was alive as I said and I didn't want to hurt my sister. "

Vance took a deep breath. "I thought that I told you about that but I guess not. I'm still trying to keep such a thing from happening to others. " he whispered.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:51 pm
FaeryFae

(( Bumps for love. <3 Hope your doing well it's been a while since I've seen you or gotten a reply. <3 ))  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff