Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Roleplaying Room
School Romance gone wrong!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:45 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking softly she looked at Michael and smiled softly as she pat his check gently. "Do not worry about him getting picked on, he deserves it for studying so much and still you are kind to lie for my grandson but no need"she said gently before pulling Adrian by his wrist and out the door.

As Michael walked in the next day everyone was whispering "hey Meg whats going on?" He asked a shy girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:55 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"The shy nerd Adriana he was packing all his items and taking all his books to be returned when Mark attacked him. Seems Mark went a little crazy and raped him. Mark is in jail but Adrian he got up and just walked on but the schools decided to throw things at him"she said softly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:59 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"The shy nerd Adriana he was packing all his items and taking all his books to be returned when Mark attacked him. Seems Mark went a little crazy and raped him. Mark is in jail but Adrian he got up and just walked on but the schools decided to throw things at him"she said softly.

Michael went wide eyed "Where is he now!?" He asked grabbing her by the shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:03 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Winching a bit she pulled away and looked at him softly "He is down the hall going down the stairs using the fire escape on that part, the football team saw him go in and they were the ones who planned this and going to lead this"she said softly and walked away.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:10 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Winching a bit she pulled away and looked at him softly "He is down the hall going down the stairs using the fire escape on that part, the football team saw him go in and they were the ones who planned this and going to lead this"she said softly and walked away.

"Thanks!" He said and began running after Adrian. He ran down the hall and opened the door to the fire escape. He jumped over a few steps "Adrian stop!!" He yelled as e spotted the male. He ran faster and grabbed his hand "The football team is going to hurt you!" He said and held the male close as he hugged him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:13 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked softly as he looked up at the other as he trembled a bit. "What do you mean? What else can they do to me besides rape me, send Mark after him and humiliate me. They have done all that what more can they do"he said softly and weakly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:17 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked softly as he looked up at the other as he trembled a bit. "What do you mean? What else can they do to me besides rape me, send Mark after him and humiliate me. They have done all that what more can they do"he said softly and weakly.

"They are going to throw things at you." He said sighing. He then let go of the male "But not today." He said opening the door and began to get pelted with everything. From Apples to to pencils.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:23 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked softly as he ran after Michael as he grabbed his hand and pulled him through everything before getting into the car his mother sent him in as he looked up at him. "I will drop you off at home so you fix your self up and get back to school"he said softly putting his bag down on the floor as he shivered a bit.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:24 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked softly as he ran after Michael as he grabbed his hand and pulled him through everything before getting into the car his mother sent him in as he looked up at him. "I will drop you off at home so you fix your self up and get back to school"he said softly putting his bag down on the floor as he shivered a bit.

"No we are going to stay here and show them we will not be beaten." He said and kissed him deeply.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:38 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking as he gasped and couldn't help but kiss back slightly curling his fingers against his shirt. "How my grandmother is pulling me from the school and transfer me to one in Japan"he said softly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:45 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking as he gasped and couldn't help but kiss back slightly curling his fingers against his shirt. "How my grandmother is pulling me from the school and transfer me to one in Japan"he said softly.

"W-What....?" He asked sadly "Why?' He asked clinging to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:58 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"She thinks it might better help me become stronger and as well stop getting picked on and making problems"he said softly as he held onto him.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:02 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"She thinks it might better help me become stronger and as well stop getting picked on and making problems"he said softly as he held onto him.

He sighed and began kissing Adrian deeply "It's not fair. She's trying to turn yo into someone your not." He said sadly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:10 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Gasping he kissed back the same way as he held onto him more. "She doesn't care, she thinks what she is doing is right and not wrong"he said panting a bit.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:16 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Gasping he kissed back the same way as he held onto him more. "She doesn't care, she thinks what she is doing is right and not wrong"he said panting a bit.

"Do you know when you would come back?' He asked hopefully.  
Roleplaying Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff