Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC thread for Off To Paradise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:34 am
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
I mean...xD my friend really wants to join when she gets home from her vacation, but I can tell her otherwise. But there are just some people who haven't even posted yet, so idk if they're even a part of it anymore..

LilRinn

I'm not Rinn, so I can't say, but I don't think that'd be a problem for your friend. We can just close it to the public... Or something x.x
(I'm pretty exhausted right now lol)

xD you're not kidding. My hands are literally shaking, I'm exhausted from coding and figure out plots and making coherent sentences. Truely, this roleplay is taking it out of me bit by bit. xD

It's fun though biggrin D Just take power naps like me!!

xD power naps. Hun I'm going to collage in a month or so, power naps are gonna be my life.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:38 am
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
I mean...xD my friend really wants to join when she gets home from her vacation, but I can tell her otherwise. But there are just some people who haven't even posted yet, so idk if they're even a part of it anymore..

LilRinn

I'm not Rinn, so I can't say, but I don't think that'd be a problem for your friend. We can just close it to the public... Or something x.x

xD you're not kidding. My hands are literally shaking, I'm exhausted from coding and figure out plots and making coherent sentences. Truely, this roleplay is taking it out of me bit by bit. xD

xD power naps. Hun I'm going to collage in a month or so, power naps are gonna be my life.

Oh God don't remind me of College. You're gonna give me a headache just by thinking about it xD  

AkioxGhost

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:13 am
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost

Oh God don't remind me of College. You're gonna give me a headache just by thinking about it xD

xP Freshman in the house ;D lol yeah, collage..is gonna be fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:15 am
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost

This'll be my second year (Though technically my second semester as a sophomore). You'll love it biggrin Don't worry.  

AkioxGhost

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:17 am
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost

This'll be my second year (Though technically my second semester as a sophomore). You'll love it biggrin Don't worry.

.....my major has...other ideas for me xDD Nursing representtt ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:19 am
asbloodrunscold
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost

So then, I shall close the role play. As far as accepting character. However, if your friend really wants to join when she gets back, she can. She'll just have to catch up on everything.

Haha. I'm glad this role play is taking it out of others too. ><  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:21 am
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost

So then, I shall close the role play. As far as accepting character. However, if your friend really wants to join when she gets back, she can. She'll just have to catch up on everything.

xD ok, Ill let her know ^^ also, if you wanna do another post on Raiden, Nana is just gonna sleep and I'm gonna see is Bara says anything back anytime soon, tho I think she's out for right now. I'll just focus on Nana and have Alex...thinking? about stuff xPP. And yeah. -yawns- not much sleep for this author girl ^^''  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:24 am
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost

PS. Idk if Raiden is gonna be a crush or a friend zone. I'm debating ;D

KuroShiroBara

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

AkioxGhost

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:25 am
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost

xD ok, Ill let her know ^^ also, if you wanna do another post on Raiden, Nana is just gonna sleep and I'm gonna see is Bara says anything back anytime soon, tho I think she's out for right now. I'll just focus on Nana and have Alex...thinking? about stuff xPP. And yeah. -yawns- not much sleep for this author girl ^^''

Sleep is for the weak!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:26 am
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost

KuroShiroBara

Oh that's cold. xD  

AkioxGhost

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:29 am
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost

KuroShiroBara

Oh that's cold. xD

;D oh honey, you have no idea. Nana is probably going to fall for someone in the RP, and idk who yet, She has to meet everyone. Perhaps Alex will be crushin too, but still.....he's a bit mellow dramatic about alot of things, and he's a bit introverted..and a book worm. xDD Well. Such is life.
AND SLEEP IS NOT...well yeah..i guess I am kinda weak. But hey. I went to an anime convention one time and tehy told me I look like i could whoop somone's a**. SO HA.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:33 am
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost

KuroShiroBara

Oh that's cold. xD

;D oh honey, you have no idea. Nana is probably going to fall for someone in the RP, and idk who yet, She has to meet everyone. Perhaps Alex will be crushin too, but still.....he's a bit mellow dramatic about alot of things, and he's a bit introverted..and a book worm. xDD Well. Such is life.
AND SLEEP IS NOT...well yeah..i guess I am kinda weak. But hey. I went to an anime convention one time and tehy told me I look like i could whoop somone's a**. SO HA.

Oh xD I'm actually going to an anime convention here in Florida in August. Gonna be cosplaying some Persona 4 stuff. And hey that's cool biggrin Romance spices rps up lol  

AkioxGhost

Eeimae

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:09 am
iMusicLovah
Ahhhh! Sorry for leaving Nana! I didn't know I left her alone. I thought it was best for her to stay along side her brother while Mari went to go see who was watching her. -ahem Akiox- lol

AkioxGhost
lol I'll reply later same goes for asbloodrunscold.

btw, cant post until later after church for me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:11 am
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Ahhhh! Sorry for leaving Nana! I didn't know I left her alone. I thought it was best for her to stay along side her brother while Mari went to go see who was watching her. -ahem Akiox- lol

AkioxGhost
lol I'll reply later same goes for asbloodrunscold.

btw, cant post until later after church for me.

That's okay :3 Kept things slow so people wouldn't get left behind again ^^. And HEY don't blame me for my stalker Necromancer plis D:  

AkioxGhost

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:41 am
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

KuroShiroBara

Oh that's cold. xD

Oh xD I'm actually going to an anime convention here in Florida in August. Gonna be cosplaying some Persona 4 stuff. And hey that's cool biggrin Romance spices rps up lol

xD yeah. I wont make nana do anything too dramatic,.....yet wink I love this roleplay tho, it really as keeping my attention...I'm rather addicted o_O  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff