Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
How old (or young) are you? :) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So kiddo... err... maam, sir. How old are you?
Less than or equal to 9 years old
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
10 - 12 years old
15%
 15%  [ 18 ]
13 - 15 years old
51%
 51%  [ 62 ]
16 - 19 years old
24%
 24%  [ 29 ]
20 - 22 years old
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
23 - 25 years old
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Older than or equal to 26 years old
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 120

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 12:32 am
wiim
yalie5
wiim
I don't drink alcohol because I hate the taste. blaugh And I do/eat/drink enough of other things to kill brain cells.
oh really? like what?
Don't you know TV will rot your brain? Plus I'm constantly be bombarded with electromagnetic waves/signals/pulses/etc. which do nothing in the shortrun, but long-term exposure...Nobody knows for sure.
I'm old enough to buy cigarettes too, but don't need those to kill me. stare

Meh... of course i know t.v will rot my brain... people have been telling me that since... ever... stare that's why i balance it out by reading tons of books during the summer and hiding out in the library sometimes^^ reading is good for you. Long term exposure would probably give you some form cancer, irritation of the eyes, going blind and I've watched t.v. for 12 hrs straight once and the back and front of my head started to throb... and my eyess too... I thought my head was going to explode eek you're old enough to buy cigarettes but you're smart enough not to right?...  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:53 pm
12 hours of TV? That's just information overload. And probably tired out your eyes and brain with so many moving images.

Yeah, of course I don't buy them! wink

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:53 am
wiim
12 hours of TV? That's just information overload. And probably tired out your eyes and brain with so many moving images.

12 hours of TV? That's just crazy! I can barely handle 4 hours before my mind starts to turn into mush. Even worse is when it's not even TV but watching items move down the screen on the vend. xd blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:43 am
tamcharles
wiim

12 hours of TV? That's just crazy! I can barely handle 4 hours before my mind starts to turn into mush. Even worse is when it's not even TV but watching items move down the screen on the vend. xd blaugh
....You...! blaugh  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:57 am
Nothing good on tv!!!
Only Simpsons re-runs and weird australian drama!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:48 am
tamcharles
wiim

meh... it was once and i've almost completely stopped watching t.v. but yeah.. 12 hrs not a problem... sometimes i fall asleep watching t.v... and i'd like to go online all day but eh... my dad'll kill me... but i'm not like kiwii... she can go online at 6 in the morning and not get off till at least like 8 or 9 for dinner eek  

yalie5

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:20 am
wiim
tamcharles
wiim

....You...! blaugh

lol you should meet kiwii... she can stay online from 6-8pm and that's 6a.m. lol... she'd even go online for 24 hr. s lol  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:12 pm
yalie5
wiim
tamcharles
wiim

....You...! blaugh

lol you should meet kiwii... she can stay online from 6-8pm and that's 6a.m. lol... she'd even go online for 24 hr. s lol

i dont' mind going online from 6-8 pm, actually i wish i could do that, but i'm not allowed sad , i have school and a lot more work nowadays  

[J.C.]

Chuukoku

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:42 am
haha, I'm old enough to tell myself what I have to do XP;;  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 11:34 pm
hey bro your poll is not representative of the entire population.... sampling error ERROR where is your control? what about extreme old people or extreme young people? sweatdrop  

[Major General] Andrews

Distinct Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 12:06 pm
Kurama35
yalie5
wiim
tamcharles
wiim

....You...! blaugh

i dont' mind going online from 6-8 pm, actually i wish i could do that, but i'm not allowed sad , i have school and a lot more work nowadays

yeah that happens when you get older.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:53 pm
yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
wiim
tamcharles
wiim

....You...! blaugh

lol
domokun domokun domokun  

[Major General] Andrews

Distinct Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 10:27 pm
tamandrew
yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
wiim
tamcharles
wiim

....You...! blaugh

lol
domokun domokun domokun
So true.

Umm, with the departure of Ruxender and Kenshinji (sp?), the oldest user in this guild is now Raesha, 24 and married, right?

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:21 am
wiim
tamandrew
yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
wiim
tamcharles
wiim

....You...! blaugh

lol
domokun domokun domokun
So true.

Umm, with the departure of Ruxender and Kenshinji (sp?), the oldest user in this guild is now Raesha, 24 and married, right?

huh? they're gone? i wonder why? eh... oh well. out with the old and out with the new xd loljkz xp  

yalie5

Simonette Lamperouge

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:45 pm
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out