Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:14 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi gave a small shrug when he said 'Hey'.She pulled her legs up and wrapped her arms around them, resting her chin on her knees "I've already graduated school..And besides, with our ages and where we're at, we'd either be seniors in high school or college freshmen...But as for drawing eyes, I'd draw them anyways, so we don't have much of a choice.There aren't many girls my height in Japan, much less blind ones." She stood just under six feet and was in no way boyish in her appearance besides her clothing style.She was silent for a minute "I felt like I was with Nanna again...After you let go.It was strange.."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:26 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen exhaled slowly. A faint smile flickered over his face as he shifted slightly; he wasn't sure how common guys that stood a couple of inches over six feet tall and moved with surprising speed and unorthodox methods were in Japan. "It's odd, but it was almost as if we got separated and fell down separate 'holes,'" he muttered. He wasn't going to mention the darkness that had reached for him. It had felt cold, empty, insane, and ambitious all at the same time, though he wasn't sure how that was even possible.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:46 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi saw his aura shift slightly as he moved "I guess tomorrow we sign up at the closest college and start blending...." She paused slightly frowning "Do you think that may have something to do with how much we've changed..?I mean your aura and my eyes, going down seperrate 'holes'...I just don't get why it was us that got shoved through a damn wormhole."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:01 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen shrugged. "No idea; for all we know it could just be that that wormhole, if that's what it was, awakened what was already within us, but I have no idea," he said with a sigh. "I don't know how it was created or why, but at the moment, we should focus on what we can change and deal with at the moment rather than what we can't," he said quietly.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:09 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi nodded slightly and laid on her side, curling into a ball "I hate it though...It's always dark now." She sighed slightly and rubbed Ginhana's ears lightly when she stretched out beside Mairi "Maybe the cards were completely right..." Subconsciously, she let her mind wander through the hospital, finding those people that were loosing their battles.The mark on her forehead glowed lightly as she gave each of them a little energy to help them on their way.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:07 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen cocked his head, frowning slightly at Mairi's words. "And what were they right about?" he said coolly, cautious about being too nosy.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:14 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi curled into a tighter ball and pulled the blankets over her head "Everything." She already felt disconnected, as if she really were outside the threads of fate.Ginhana looked at Raen, looking helpless.She really didn't get human emotion.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:47 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen shrugged at Ginhana, sighing. "That makes things about as clear as quicksand," he deadpanned as he swung his legs back up onto the bed and laid down, shifting on the bed. Unnoticed, the tattoo between his shoulders flickered a brilliant silver with an unusual trigram in its center that glowed a brilliant white for a second longer than the rest of the tattoo.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:54 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi shifted slightly under the blankets and uncovered her face "For me.You at least have a more defined route..." Ginhana let out a huff and nosed her way under the blankets.Closing her eyes, she sighed slightly "Maybe we should have had the marathon at my place or something....How are you doing?I know you got injured somehow during all this." She was trying to change the subject to get her mind off of what happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:02 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen shifted. "I'm tired as heck, but other than being sore from various landings, I'm okay.... I think," he said wryly, snorting at the idea of having a 'defined route'.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:11 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi heard him snort and picked up the spare pillow on her bed.Focusing, she found him easily enough and let it fly with enough force to leave some impression.The pillow hit his chest with a dull thumping noise "Now you're not." Ginhana's odd little laugh could be heard as Mairi rolled over, putting her back to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:30 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen grunted as the pillow hit him in the chest. "What was that for?" he sighed. He sighed as he shifted on the bed, feeling odd, almost as if his skin were itching.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:39 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi yawned slightly "For being a dork and mean.You don't believe me." Relaxing slightly she was out in a few seconds, her breathing slowing some.The blood from the gash in her back seeped through the bandages and shirt, showing Raen just how bad it was.Ginhana curled up under the blanket and was out a few minutes later.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:49 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC| 'Twilight Healing Flame' -- note: he won't be able to consciously summon this particular technique unless he's under great stress.

User Image
Raen frowned as he saw the blood and frowned slightly as he slid off of the bed, acting instinctively as the marking on his brow ignited in a warm indigo-violet glow as he carefully touched the blood. "Tasogare shūfuku-en," he whispered as a trail of slightly warm violet-blue flame flickered over the gash, healing it as if it had never been there. Raen shifted where he knelt and before he realized it, had fallen backwards in a dreamless sleep.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:00 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

((Understood))

Mairi took a sharp breath in her sleep as an odd jolt hit her.The pain in her back intensified for a second before disappearing altogether.After that, she slip easily, nearly crushing Ginhana as she rolled over, one arm hanging off the bed as her face smashed into the pillow.The fox grumbled and moved to the foot of the bed and stayed there until the next morning.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff