Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:32 pm
"It was an example," she huffed, throwing her arms up in her brief exasperation. "Besides, doing one-handed cartwheels sounds like a thing that needs you to know how to have done two-handed cartwheels before. Fine - I can't clap my hands together anymore. How's that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:44 pm
Rosie held her hands up with a sheepish smile "I know I know," she lowered her hands shaking her head "But really, you don't need two hands first, its really easy to pick up."
Rosie sat forward a little more, looping her arms around her knees. "Sorry, it just got quiet and I didn't know what else to say, what you said was really powerful."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:51 pm
Doing a one-handed cartwheel wasn't something she even cared to try, though she frowned lightly regardless. Man, she was just feeling more and more awkward. "Well," she started uncertainly, "I figured it was a thing that needed saying. Anyway," moving on, the brunette shifted her gaze to Luke since he had yet to speak and softening her tones a bit, "how d'you feel? Any better?" She didn't specify whether she meant physically or emotionally or anything else; he would respond to whichever was more comfortable.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:08 pm
Luke remained silent for a time in response to the question, unsure of how to organize his thoughts into comprehensible words, and the reply he eventually gave didn't really answer the question at all, "I'm sorry."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:11 pm
Her frown returned as she asked a little uncomfortably, "Why?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:25 pm
When Sera asked Luke how he was feeling, Rosie glanced over to him as well, waiting for him reply that came after a time of silence.
blinking once, and lowering her gaze, Sera inquiring further as to why.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:25 pm
The words were murmured and unsteady, "I didn't mean to yell. Or… I wasn't yelling at Rosie, at least. Not really. I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:35 pm
She lifted her gaze back to him, when he spoke. straightening herself up off of her legs.
"Don't... worry, I understand." She replied. It had been scary at the time, but with things calmed down and Luke for the most past back into a normal mind set, it wasn't hard to see that it had just been a terrible moment. Not that she wasn't still a little shaken from it.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:37 pm
Well, that hadn't really been for her after all. She hadn't heard of any outbursts yet, and this was the first time she'd seen Rosie so upset - and heard of Luke yelling - and Sera offered a light shrug, "Honestly," she started, "I'm surprised it took this long. I probably just got really mad, really early, though..." A frown formed on her face as she trailed off in thought. Had she? She couldn't remember. Oh well, it didn't matter much now.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:56 pm
"I try really hard not to get mad," he said, the words carrying an undertone of disappointment with the memory of how resoundingly he had failed in that endeavor. "It feels like it would be selfish to be angry. I'm happy, honestly, that Rosie is okay - I am. I just…" He paused, hesitating, fighting and failing to keep the expression of abject despair from his features. "I just kind of wish I was okay too."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:12 pm
"No one expects you to feel a certain way about this for any reason. You shouldn't, and honestly its already proven that you really can't in the end- emotions are tricky like that..." Putting her hand on the mattress to support her weight as she leaned back, head turned to him as she spoke,

"Luke, you didn't choose this, if you need to be angry about it then you have every right to be, and you should."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:32 pm
"I would choose it," he countered. "If someone had told me it was your safety or my legs, nothing would be different right now. I hate feeling like this. I hate being upset about it, or being angry about it, or regretting it, because if I had the choice then I would not - absolutely not - sacrifice you for anything and every time I feel like this it's like there's a part of me saying 'oh but you do regret it after all, you're not happy with the way things are, you would trade if you could.'" His words, increasingly frantic in tone, were cut off by a spell of coughing as if his body protested his careless use of breath.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:04 pm
Her brow furrowed as she listened to him explain his thoughts, surprised by a lot of it, to the point where she could only really just sit there in silence, lips parting slightly as if trying to say something- Then he started coughing.

"okay... okay." She said in concern over his coughing fit "Breath normal..." She let out a light shaky breath, shifting her weight to pull one of her legs onto the bed, folding it next to her before she flopped to the side next to Luke. "Luke... you're actions have always spoken louder than anything, I know what you did, and what you've lost because of it, and no one would ever question your willingness to do it again if you had to, no one would ever blame you for being upset about the outcome either, I dare you to name one person that would." She took a pause, tilting her head with a sad frown
"Because this sucks, it sucks, and I wish more than anything that you could have come out okay from it too... I try not to feel responsible, but its hard for me too, then again... name one person that wouldn't feel the same way I do."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:52 pm
Several of his ensuing attempts to breathe were similarly thwarted, but the coughing gradually ebbed from his breath for the time being. What remained was a frown from pain both physical and mental, a grimace that simultaneously understood and rejected Rosie's words. He shook his head, "I know… I know, it makes sense, it's logical, but still. Blame or not, it still just… feels like something I shouldn't think. If I could just not be angry, everything would be fine."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:08 pm
Sera frowned as Luke coughed more - he needed to not be sick anymore - and waited until after he'd finished speaking before thinking on his words a bit. "Well," she started as she flopped backward to join her friends laying down, "for one thing, you're probably gonna be angry no matter what. And honestly I'd be kind of really surprised if you weren't, and I also wouldn't believe you. Also, it's good to get it out, cuz if you just bottle it up it'll just fester and boil over and be awful when it finally comes out, and that's no good. Letting it out as it comes feels better and I think it's better for you, too," the brunette finished thoughtfully, though she wasn't sure if that'd work for him. It'd definitely worked for her, but then again she usually let out her anger immediately anyway.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff