Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Turning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:37 pm
Aneneas looked up at her and realized, for the first time in a very, very long time...he felt safe with someone. He leaned his face into her hand, smiling.

Johnathan looked ashamed and..a tad uneasy. He took a spot standing next to the door and fell asleep. He was used to sleeping standing and it was no trouble for him. He was going to catch that pure and he child tomorrow. He needed too.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:40 pm
i'll protect my friends and teach the rebbles a lesson they wont forget a very painful lesson where they wont be able to sit down for weeks. kitsunes mental plotting echoes through out arianna and aneneas' minds.  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:23 am
laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image

Anwyn nodds and hands the torch to her as she races back toward the entrance that they had come she lefts the stone away, she then drags the kitsune into the tunnel pullls the rock back into place and then picks her up she knew she was suffering from blood lose cause she was slowly suffering for it.. taking her back toward her friends she replied,"This way there is food for the two of you and I can dress you friends wounds and give her wine to ease the pain...", she pushed her way toward a long passage carrying the demon in her arms.. They come to a large room on the other side you can hear the howls of men like before she doesn't smile this time she actually scowls at her prey,"Damn monsters think that they deserve to live? half of them killed their own kind before and the other half destroyed the virtue of women", she spit in discust as she remember capturing them as they begged for mercy,"Scum..", is all she could say as she set down kitsune she realizes it wasn't wounds but blood lose from the inside and she sighs in frustration,"Why?!?", she demands loudly as it echo's in the cave, she then shakes her head and goes over to her medicines mixing up a poutice that will cleanse her innerly and heal as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:03 am
no wine please.....kitsune weakly says this and she starts to get in to another coughing fit. nothing with alcohol please...she gasps for some air after the fit subsides. and please i'm not a deamon i'm in fact the opposite of a deamon.....kitsune smiles softly...i think i found my rival tho...  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:55 pm
Arianna smiles at Aneneas then stood taking the torch.She sighs seeing the men.She gives the torch to Aneneas"I will get the blood..you can drink from my wrist again Aneneas.These men you shouldn't touch"She moves to the men hearing their begging for mercy.She used her telepathic abilities to calm there mind as she bit one to feed.She didn't drink the person to death.She couldn't do that at all.Once she had feed off another human.She felt really full and better.She moves back to Aneneas"When you are hungry let me know little one"She looks at kitsune"Don't over do it like this again.Thank you Anwyn for your help"

Craven slept pissed off. He wanted to rip those tells off the fox girl. He remembered her from some time ago.He would get her back for what she did to him but first he will deal with the failure of his men.He knew as soon as the sun sets he will deal with them and make his plans to get back at the wench then the pureblood.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:39 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image

Anwyn hissed at her,"Fine no wine but all of this is natural and I best not hear any complaints", she remarked acidly, turning her attention back toward Kitsune she placed the small bowl to her lips her face grim with determination on healing her with all the knowledge she has been collecting over the years,"Drink", she demands her propping her head up with left hand and feeding her the mixture with her right.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:40 pm
Kitsune sighs...you remind me of some one I knew  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:09 pm
Arianna looks at them as she stays by Aneneas side"You have over done it haven't you Kitsune?"She sighs"this turned male is not one to mess with child"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:21 pm
Me and craven are rivals arianna-sama.....i met him while i was snoozing and he o'so decided that i'd make easy prey and well lets just say he had a girls version of one thousand years of pain back then and i called him a ***** due to the fact he thought i was a little boy and he was touching me when i was cranky...and well we battled it out till the morning........kitsune sighs and she looks up at the celing. lastime it took me s month to heal...heh he's loosing his touch.....kitsune yawns and falls asleep. mmm ramen  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:20 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image

Anwyn just continued with her work on the comment she didnt say much else until Kitsune had drunk every last drop she then lay her head down back gently while her and Arianna talked she went back over to her small table of herbs by the time she joined them again Kitsune was falling asleep,"I think its safe to say that we are going to have to leave this area when night falls", she replied looking at Arianna,"I'll either kill those monsters or release them maybe they have learned there lesson", replied anwyn cautiously she didn't want to release them though she knew what they did and it wasn't fair to any of the innocent ones to be done that way,"Better yet when i must leave here I will kill them better they die then letting me let them leave here and suffer I'll let God be there judge", she realized thats she was still swathed in the blakc clothes so she begna to peel most of the cloth off getting back down to her black night gown,"Now what were you here for again?", she asks Arianna.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:37 pm
kitsuen starts to drool thanks to her dreaming about ramen.....mmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnh  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:14 pm
Arianna sighs hearing the words.She didn't know what to make of them.She strokes Aneneas hair then looks at Anwyn"We are seeking those who want to end this stupid war.I don't know why turned vampires, purebloods and those born of both world can't seem to get along.I know some are war hungry but to kill innocents are wrong.We well I was wondering if you would join us. I know I have no right to demand it of you.You have your own free will to do as you wish. As for the humans if they die let them die at the hands of those that are evil like them.You shouldn't kill when you feed.It brings a darkness to your soul"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:21 pm
noooooooooooooooooooooo arianna-sama pwease take any thing but not my ramen nyyawww!!!. kitsune sleep mumbles out loud.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:57 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image

Anwyn looks thoughtful for a moment a long moment at that, she turns around her dark gown swishing the ground her red hair flying back and forth,"I can fight to keep the peace even though it was tooken from my heart long ago", she replies,"But my drinking methods will not stop me I will only feed on those that aren't innocent and when i feed I drain all blood so i can last longer other wise I would have famished by now", she looks over at kitsune amused and rolls her over on her side so that she won't snore in her sleep,"My only question is what are you planning on doing? and how are we to stop a continous war?", she asked simplely.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:19 pm
Anrianna laughs a little at Kitsune words then sobers"I can off you some of my blood but pure blood can be addicting to the taste"She sighs then looks out in thought"I don't know how we can end the fight.I am the eldest pure blood vampire a live.I will fight even if that means I give my life to end this war.I just want the war over.To many innocents have been harmed or killed."her eyes seems to darken like the new moon.Her long midnight black hair flowed about her like a cloak.She was thinking on what she could do"I need to search for my ancient weapons that have been scattered about and hidden.Once I have those I can fight without fear but right now...I can't fight as well I need to"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff