Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!
][~+~][ The Official ICU Gaia Family. ][~+~][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:31 pm
Username: Moon Light Ninja
RP name: Saikoubi
Position in family: Daughter
Any extra things you have: I have everything I need.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:37 pm
NightRain quickly got out of the car and barged through the door. "SAIKOUBI! We're going out for dinner. I'll be waiting in the car!" he made sure he yelled loud enough so his daughter would be able to comprehend him. With that done, he quietly returned to the driver's seat and smiled at his baby, Toki.  

Night Rain55

Legendary_ONE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:02 pm
Username: Legendary_ONE
RP name: Legend
Position in family: Your classic kind-hearted yet annoying neighbour that sometimes drives you nuts in a passive way.
Any extra things you have: a complete power tools collection, a bug catching net, a gardening shovel, a pet pet hamster with a sony kill stick and an AWP-wielding pet cat.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:23 pm
Aya quickly went straight to her room to get changed. Apparently, Ayu had spilled some soda on her white tank top leaving her bra almost exposed while they were out secretly. When she opened her wardrobe, she muttered a sigh. It's about time for a wardrobe change... Truth was she had tons and tons of clothes, but she only liked to wear them once or twice and that's it! Status, reputation, and fashion were all important to her besides getting fairly high grades at school. After all, she was a perfectionist.

Deciding it was only dinner with the family, Aya grabbed a simple halter tube top and a pair of jeans. Soon, she was all dressed. She let down her purple hair and odangos, then, looking at the mirror, she applied a little baby pink lip gloss, smacked her lips, put on her shades and slid it to top of her head.

She was ready to go! So she stepped out of the house at the garden and waited for the rest of the family... It was then she spotted her annoying neighbour that was 2 years older than she was, Legend, with his catching bug net.  

soumakisa

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sayuri got into the car. "I can't be bothered anymore. Either they're going, or they're procrasinating. In 5 minutes, we're going." She sighed, and leaned her head against the window.

I'm so tired.. With the twins starting to date and going to concerts..Legend next door..Aliyah always home alone.. Sayuri rested her head on her hands.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:34 pm
With ignorance to her new annoying neighbour, (gomen-ne, Legend-san..) Aya hopped in the backseat of the car. The smell of Dad's alcoholic and tobacco breath stunk the car and immediately made Aya's nose suffer.

"Hi Mom. Hi Dad." she said with her nose wrinkling..

[[Any extra things you have: - the piano, heaps of trendy clothes, romance novels are my favourite things. Temporary blue hair dye and contact lens might be needed to swap identities with my twin...]]  

soumakisa

Legendary_ONE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:23 pm
Legend saw the fashionable young girl who, presumably is one of his neighbour's twin daughters, hopped into the car and left in a hurry.

"Gee, that is one busy faimly we got there," he muttered to himself.

He then raised his head and yelled to the direction of his second-floor window, "and you might as well drop your AWP... Cat. I don't think our neighbour has a dog for you to snipe on!"

"Slience, you fool!" His pet cat thought back (Yep, we are talking about a pyschic cat here!).

"Fine, suit yourself, then." Legend thought.

As the good and annoying neighbour he is, Legend decides that he'll show his neighbours the complete power tool collection on another time.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:59 am
[@kyo: You said you grabbed onto the cookie, you didn't say you took it out of my hand. So I just thought you were holding it there as you didn't say you grabbed it, just grabbed onto. And a plastic cookie? rofl ]

[@t0sh: It's not my fault, kyo confused me.]

[So going on kyo's crazy plastic cookie idea....]

Toki stared at the cookie on the ground with suspicion in his eyes. He poked at it with his foot and when it didn't crumble he knew that something was up. Glancing back at the girl, he noticed that she had crumbs on her mouth - the sign of a truely good cookie...
Did she think she'd get away with this little stunt of hers? I'll teach her a lesson she'll never forget... stare
As toki began to stand up on his babyseat, he noticed that mother had sat down beside him. He looked at her with his big round eyes... her long hair was falling onto her face, a little untidy but still glistening in the moonlight. She looked lovely.
But something was wrong. Something wasn't quite right. Her face was buried in her hands... as if she was about to cry...
Toki shuffled towards his mother and gently tugged on her sleeve, "Is mama feeling sad?" sad  

Tokioka

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:35 pm
she coudl sense that mama sinful was stressed. she could sense someone around and she hoped that that it was some weirdo who hapendly to hop in a stolen car because she had been the onyl house living next door to toki. She unstraps ehr baby seat she went over to sinful and gives ehr a great big hug she knew that mama sinful was stressed she had no idea what she could do to mkae thigns less stressful for mama sinful.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:52 am
"OMG, I thought you guys left without me", Ayu jumped into the car, pushing her twin sister to the side. She was wearing one of Aya's tops, like she often did. Ayu has the knack of mix-matching clothes very quickly. Even now, she looked as stunning as her sister, Aya, if not a little more tomboyish.  

mikotan

a- K0KO-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:22 am
"Ah, now what..." Ukyo didn't wait for Kouhi to answer. He left off around into the kitchen. He pulled lightly to open the door and peeked inside to see something he was interested. But he shutted it right away after. ''Ugh, all the vegetables. What have we been eating these days..." he spoke to himself as he went outside for some fresher air.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:49 pm
Hearing a loud voice coming from the outside of her room, Saikoubi knew it was her father. "COMING PAPA!" she yelled back. She quickly chose the piece of clothing she'll wear and dresses up. Opening the door, she then ran down the stairs. She almost fell... "Urg. That was lucky...!" Saikoubi spotted the main door and reached it. She saw her dad in the car. A smile crossed her lips and jumped in the car.

Rebirth Project

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:13 pm
Mr. NightRain fell peacefully into a quiet slumber in the driver's seat. He slightly snapped from the melow haze and his temple felt feverish. His throat was a little soar and he swore his voice changed somewhat. "Saikoubi, come on... Get in the car." he told his daughter.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:14 pm
[Man, we've been stuck in this car for over a week now gonk ]

Toki looked at his father with murderous intent. You make me sick.
He put on his best 'nice baby voice' and said~
"Oh father dearest, don't you think perhaps we should make a move and drive to the restaurant now? If we wait any longer then our dinner reservations will be ruined. Those members of the family who aren't in the car yet obviously don't want to come, and will just have to miss out. Now drive!" scream
Although he had intended to be as persuasive as possible, he found that by the end of his little speech he had raised his voice so much that everyone in the car was now staring at him in bewilderment.
redface Toki scrambled into Saiyuri's arms and hid his burning, red face deep inside her blouse...  

Tokioka

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:04 pm
"Papa... Are you blind? I'm in the car right now.", Saikoubi said as she stared at her dad.

Saikoubi heard her baby brother speak loudly. Her eyes widen at his speech.

Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff