Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:17 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"Just like Hyōton, his a blend of wind and water. It too is rare. Yet your friend knows how to use it." Sasuke replied. "However, it is possible, to create a kage bushin to work even after a hard blow. But you need to have massive amounts of control over it." He didn't know when Naomi's annoying idiot friend showed up to the Kage's office but he was here now. Yet Naomi didn't run to him the moment he arrived. Odd. Or maybe she was finally letting go of the feelings she had for Thomas to make room for him and his. . . wait. . . what? Damn it his mission wasn't supposed to involve his long cold heart!!! Why?!

"Teme. . . Teme. . ." Naruto's voice whispered vaguely to him as he tried to suppress his heart and his feelings.

"Sasuke," Naomi whispered in his ear snapping him out of his daze.

"Hn." He grunted trying and failing to glare coldly at her. Her smile melted him. No! He couldn't think like that!

As if sensing his unease Naomi piped up with. "But that's my confusion. If I can use Hyōton, then why was I able to use Katon? Aren't you only able to use two element types at a time?" Yes she'd been listening and paying attention to everything everyone was saying. Like how Sasuke thought her the impossible girl, able to use ice and fire and that she had forced the affects of the sedative to one side so she could get him to safety. "I'll still have to get all that explained to me in detail at some point but seriously, I want to know why I can use both fire and ice yet that paper you gave me Hatake-san, didn't react at all when my chakra was pushed through it." She turned her attention to Sasuke with a pout. "And seriously? The Impossible Girl? Do I look like a Doctor Who companion to you?"

"Eh?" Naruto asked blinking. "Doctor what?"

"Urgh! Nevermind! I'm hungry can we go somewhere to eat?" She said to no one in particular.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:22 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Sakura tilted her head thoughtfully. Judging by the impact crater, Thomas would be a lot like Lee when it comes to Taijutsu... though thankfully he isn't as loud, she thought with a faint smile as she glanced towards Thomas before she sighed softly, her gaze drifting towards Sasuke. Thomas chuckled. "'Doctor Who' was a show where we came from about a man who referred to himself as a 'Doctor' that tended to travel to different dimensions in space and time... pure fantasy and amusing, but for all we know it is possible," Thomas muttered, referring to Naruto's confused look. He found it quite amusing though he wasn't surprised to hear a grumbling growl of his own stomach.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:34 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC || I am a nerd yes. So is Naomi. XD And Naomi's talents will remain mainly in Nin and Genjutsu, she'll have some Taijutsu but she won't be as good as Thomas.

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled but still held onto Sasuke. "Yes. And he has companions. If I was the Doctor, Sasuke would be my companion."

"Why him first?!" Naruto whined.

"Well it's either him or Hinata." She frowned. "Actually, yeah Hinata would be first but she'd bring tag alongs like you and Sasuke. It would be fun." She smiled. "Come on, I wanna try this Ramen people talk about so much-"

"YAY RAMEN~!" Naruto cried as he grabbed his Fiancee in his arms. "She wants ramen Hinata!" He gushed to her grinning.

Sasuke just listened to it all with a very soft smile on his lips. Now he knew he was developing feelings for her, he was starting to rethink if he wanted to exploit her like he was. He'd have to talk to Kakashi about it, to see what he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:41 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || That was a good idea, since I intended Thomas' main specialties to be Taijutsu and Kenjutsu with some Ninjutsu thrown in at times, though his control may at first be around Naruto's level.

Thomas Rae Oliver
Sakura smiled slightly at Naruto's energetic nature, which she was sure would carry over to his and Hinata's children, hopefully tempered by Hinata's calmer personality. Thomas shrugged. "Hey, at least she isn't going for sushi... the girl's a fanatic when it comes to sushi," he said with a slight smirk.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:50 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC || I plan on her being as good, if not better than Itachi with Genjutsu, and just shy of Kakashi's level at Ninjutsu. . . Once she can control the rotation of her Chakra XD That will take her years. XD Just to be mean.

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi grinned at Naruto. Finally. She was making friends. She felt so happy that she had friends. Thomas, for as long as she could remember was her only friend in the world. "Thomas." She breathed. "Don't tell them that!" She blushed darkly and heard Sasuke chuckle in her ear and nearly swooned.

"She does? Hmmm I must remember that." Sasuke purred. Then he noticed her tears and frowned. "What's this? Crying? Are you in pain?"

"No! No." Naomi replied. "It's just, before, it had always been Thomas and I. Thomas will tell you, I'm not very good at making friends-"

"But. . . I thought we were friends. . ." Naruto pouted.

"That's what I mean. I don't know how but you guys all. . . I feel like I have friends now." Naomi said brushing her tears away. "I have friends. Can you believe it Thomas. I finally have friends."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:54 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas rolled his eyes. "Trust me, Nai-chan," he said, unintentionally using the same nickname Anko did for Kurenai, "I wasn't much better at making friends than you were, remember? The only reason I had any was because of my lack of fear and skilled reflexes due to Lan-sensei," he said with a chuckle.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:59 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi frowned at the nickname but didn't say anything. Instead she pulled up a tear filled smile and nodded looking around at everyone in the room. They had friends. "Okay, Ramen time. I'm hungry and Sasuke owes me a meal after last night." She giggled at him with a grin. She was just spouting crap but Sasuke didn't seem to mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:49 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas shrugged one shoulder. "I wouldn't worry, Jȕ-hime, Lead the way, fox," he sighed, glancing towards Naruto. Even as he spoke, he blinked as a loud, echoing bark sounded before a shaggy guy fell through the door with a dog as large as a small horse atop him with one paw on his back. "If you wanted to knock, Kiba, maybe you should have used something other than your head," Shizune said with amusement. "But then he wouldn't know how to get up, ne?" Naruto said with a snicker as Kiba looked up with a very annoyed look towards the Jinchuriki.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:26 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi watched with a giggle. Her brown eyes lit up at the spectacle and at the nickname her friend had used to refer to her. With obvious reluctance on Sasuke's part she left his arms and went to the new comer holding her hand out for him to help him up. The dog growled at her and she growled back with a smirk. "Hello." She said with a grin making the new comer blush. "I'm Naomi, pleased to meet you."

Sasuke frowned. For someone who said she was never good at making friends she was certainly doing very well here. "I thought you were hungry." He commented listening to her giggle and blush a little embarrassed.

"Yeah, that is true. Okay let go get ramen like we planned." She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:39 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas rolled his eyes as he heard Sasuke speak. "I wouldn't worry, Jȕ-hime, especially since it seems like Dumbass here finally pulled the Christmas tree out of his a**," he deadpanned as he glanced at Sasuke. He wasn't surprised to hear Naruto laugh at the insulting joke although he sighed as he shifted his shoulders. "Better hot ramen than frozen," he sighed, making it clear he was getting bored of waiting. Naruto blinked a couple of times as he grinned.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:19 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi frowned a little then brushed off the comment. "Race ya!" She teased going over to the window and jumping out legging it for Ichiraku. The clothes she had borrowed from Sasuke fluttered slightly as she landed on the ground. Her looked over her shoulder grinning at the look on Sasuke's face before she took off.

"Well," Sasuke said a little dumbly. "She's definitely feeling better." Then he too jumped out and followed her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:58 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || 'Magnet Release: Magnetic Grip'

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas chuckled. "No sense in letting them have all the fun," he muttered as he sighed before darting towards the window and fluidly leaped over the sill before vaulting and somersaulting three times before landing atop one of the lower balconies before he pushed off in a long arcing leap before he landed several paces behind Sasuke. Sakura rolled her eyes before she followed, not all that surprised at their actions as she too leaped out of the window. Naruto laughed as he leaped off just behind Sakura catching up to the pink haired kunoichi in mid-air and twisting to catch her bridal style as they landed. Sakura blushed slightly before slapping Naruto's chest as he let her down before she darted after Sasuke and Naomi. She glanced back to see Hinata landing in Naruto's arms before they both followed. Thomas unconsciously leaned forward, blinking as his eyes bled to liquid silver that reflected the dim lights as his vision shifted to the odd shades of blue 'flame' as he noticed the reddish orange aura of Sasuke just ahead as he unconsciously pulsed chakra through his legs and shot ahead of him. His eyes widened fractionally as he accelerated past the Uchiha, spotting two shadows leaping down from the buildings ahead towards Naomi's back as she shot beneath them. He saw an odd marking like two rocks on the white masks the duo wore before his hands flickered through several rapid handsigns. "Hebi, Uma, Ne, Saru, Tori, Ushi," he muttered, unconsciously muttering them under his breath. "Jiton: Jiseipȕ," he snapped as his hand flashed out, a lavender aura flaring around his wrist and forearm as he saw one of the ninja freeze in the air before he jerked his arm back sharply, sending the man flying towards him before he abruptly pushed off, planting both feet hard into the man's chest with a wet crunching sound as he somersaulted backwards, landing on the balls of his feet as he drew and hurled his nodaichi in one fluid movement at the other, who looked up towards him in time for the nodaichi to impale the man through the upper abdomen to the wall behind him with a crack.

Hinata gasped as Thomas noticed the Iwa ANBU before anyone else though her eyes widened upon seeing his liquid silver irises as he pushed off one of the ANBU he'd yanked towards him. For a second, she'd been uncomfortably reminded of the Banshō Ten'in that Nagato Uzumaki was fond of using, but she'd noticed a strong difference in the chakra released. She had noticed that the ANBU's flak jacket had vibrated and she was aware of the ceramic-steel layered interior of the vests. He attracted the steel layers within the vest like a magnet, then used the force against the Iwa-nin to take him out, she realized as the ANBU hit the ground hard, twitching spasmodically.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:45 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || Hinata will find her

Naomi Lily Quin

Sasuke attempted to pull Naomi into his arms only to fail. She had slipped his gaze and after a moment's hesitation noticed that she had cast a Genjutsu to evade him. Her senses had prickled. But at first she ignored it. She didn't want to alarm anyone. But then Thomas had intervened and she had no choice. She ensnared everyone in a Genjutsu, on instinct, and hid in the darkness cloaking herself so she wouldn't be found. Her eyes went silver.

"We're in a Genjutsu." Sakura breathed after she went down to the intruding ninja. "Where's Naomi?" Her eyes darted to Sasuke who was standing in front of them looking panicked. "Sasuke. Where is she?"

"I. . . I don't know. I went to grab her but she was gone!" Sasuke replied. "I've tried dispelling the Genjutsu. But I can't! The only person I know, whose Genjutsu I cannot dispell is. . . my brother's."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:56 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas frowned fractionally, his gaze scanning slowly around as he focused his chakra deep into his gut, unaware that the silver-black and emerald-gold dragons began to glow before his gaze, which appeared somewhat cloudy and blurred due to the Genjutsu, spotted Naomi huddled near the wall of the nearby alley roughly a dozen feet away as he caught the scent of the ramen from Ichiraku's; he was unaware his irises were glowing brightly in the dim light. To his eyes, Naomi's eyes were glowing dully with two odd 'commas' within her irises. Sakura paused, blinking as she noticed intense warmth before she glanced towards Thomas and gasped. Silver flames with emerald edges seemed to be licking at the skin of his forearms, hands, and halfway up his upper arms as he looked intensely focused as his eyes seemed to shine silver while his pupils had reverted to black making the faint glow more noticeable.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:51 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi peaked from behind the dumpster listening as Sasuke started to panic. No, that wasn't what she wanted. She just wanted to hide.. Just needed to not be around the danger that had tingled her senses. For the moment her chakra was blazing red as she wasn't trying to use it.

"How do we get out of this?" Naruto asked. "I tried pushing my chakra into Hinata but we're still stuck!" He was starting to panic.

"We just need to find the person who's doing this."Sasuke said trying to sound calm.

"Hinata try using your Byakugan to see if there is anyone close." Naruto suggested with a doe eyed smile at his fiancee.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff