Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Call To Aid Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:17 pm
With a nod and a quiet "okay, good," he leaned back to sit on his ankles with a sigh of relief. He realized, incidentally, as he was considering his gratitude that there were no injuries, that he was sitting on the ground. This was not a situation that would be changed easily, and he immediately wished he had had a little more foresight.

Ray's response - or rather, complete changing of the subject - was met with frowning expression that could almost be described as a pout, "That might not be such a surprise if you hadn't totally vanished for two weeks."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:24 pm
Ray placed her hands up "Hey hey now, I didn't exactly have a choice in the matter now did I. I would have loved to have been there when you started walking, I imagine I would have been very proud of you." she teased, with a grin and a wink before her features went more serious again, and she crouched down closer to the ground again. her eyes falling on the man that Double Stripe still had coiled up, and the unconscious Sneasel on the ground.

"I found them," She said, looking over to the Jirachi. "I found the people who kept you here, and I found so much more then that, unfortunately, they also found me. I counted about ten of them, they're held up in the abandoned mines with what looks like a store for black market trade. I'm talking weapons, drugs, and the worse part, Pokemon." A frown set on her face "Lots of them. and more where she came from too." Ray made a gesture to the Jirachi, who's movement before very still, her face shocked.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:32 pm
"Ooh, an offer?" Lin found himself replying, automatically flirtingly, for a moment, despite Ray's state, as she seemed to offer the group a kiss, though he shook it off after a moment.
The boy grinned sheepishly, then turned to watch as Jeeves helped get Rosie down from the trap.

He nodded slightly, hearing she was okay, and then called the grass type back to his shoulder, where the Snivy stood and turned an appraising eye on the woman who had emerged... Scruffy, he decided, not having made his mind up whether he liked her not yet.

Lin, however, had already decided he did.
"Nice handiwork." He complimented, upon hearing the traps were Ray's.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:37 pm
A wide grin met Lin's return comment, her half lidded eyes opening a little wider and she winked at the boy.
she didn't know who he was, having never seen him before, but she liked his sense of humor, and that Snivy of his was great in helping her out with Rosie.
"Maybe when I get a shower first." she laughed at him, walking over to reach out and pat the Snivy on the head "You're something else Snivy."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:46 pm
"Black market?" She said, in alarm, one her boot was free the girl returned to her feet, her face still flushed as she looked from Ray to the stunned Jirachi.
This Jirachi was just going to be sold... not that it should have been a surprise.
"Petra told us if we knew anything for sure, then we should contact her. We should let the league know."

Ray lifted a corner of her mouth with a slight wince at Rosie's words, the laugh of the man still wrapped in Double Stripe drew the blond's attention.

"Sure, go ahead." He chuckled before he was once again cut off.

"Yeah..." Ray added "So about that."

A sense of dread filled Rosie's chest, and she hurriedly reached down to her Poke Gear.
To her surprise, she found she had no signal, no internet, nothing. This was odd... for normal phones to loose signal in the deep mountains wasn't unusual, but trainer gear was usually much more reliable, since most trainers traveled in places like this.

"They've got jamming in this aria." Ray continued. "I could probably have destroyed it, only it would have done me little good, and then there is the matter of finding a way to get to it."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:47 pm
"M'Lady, you're as radiant as one could be."
Still, Lin smirked at the response he got, though probably blushed a little, while Jeeves watched the woman's hand warily.
And then suffered a pat on the head.
What was it with humans and patting him without knowing him?!
He understood it was a sign of affection, but honestly, he was a professional, well mannered pokémon, as capable as any human.
He sighed, but endured it; here was, apparently, the woman they'd set out to find after, he could indulge her this once...
Still, it was nice to be praised; he gave a stiff, but accepting, nod of thanks.

"Rockets?" Lin asked, now urgently curious as the woman talked to the Jirachi of people. Ten didn't sound too bad, he thought, quietly, his emotions going somewhere into giddy anticipation... He hoped it was Rockets...  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:59 pm
Luke's frown became more serious as Ray explained the situation. It hardly sounded like a good situation. He moved to push himself to his feet and, with a momentarily sharp wince, failed and resigned himself to sit for a while longer. It didn't seem they were in a hurry to get going, at least, but he wasn't terribly comfortable with the idea of reclining in a potentially dangerous location - especially, as Lin suggested, if they were dealing with Rockets.

"You know where it is?" he asked. Certainly they couldn't have the signals jammed all the way down to Sagestone, but if it would be faster to eliminate the problem altogether than it would be to return to Sagestone and call for someone to make the trip from Camphoreon…  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:11 pm
Nicolette stuck as close as possible to Luke and Rosie, though she let out a startled cry as the latter was suddenly yanked away into the trees. When Luke tried and failed to stand, concern overtook her countenance and she silently offered both hands out to him to help him back up, if he wanted.

Ray would suddenly find herself with a new fur coat - one named Jacques, as the Zoroark bounced over and tried to hug her. "Zor!" Besides his trainer, Rayan was probably his favorite human.

"So where is it? We can get rid of it easy," Sera said with her usual confidence, regardless of the fact it was forced now rather than natural, as she moved over to smack the silver-haired woman with her short arm in some sort of vaguely annoyed yet relieved greeting.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:25 pm
The sudden hug from a pokemon caused the dirty women to laugh loudly, wrapping her arms around the Zoroark in a tight bear hug "AHHH good to see you!"
and then she was struck by a much smaller human being
"Haa haa! I missed you too!" Ray told Sera. "I'm impressed you came all the way out here."

"Yeah I do. I buried the hall it was in" She said, a bit proudly. "Also, I kinda buried myself outside the caves all together, while they're trapped inside. thats not their only loss though, I'm sure they won't be salvaging any of THOSE weapons once Havoc was done with them." she frowned, looking to the man with Double Stipe "I know there is an entrance around here somewhere, I would have tried to get in, at least get Impact... OH YEAH did I tell you? they got impact." she scowled for a moment.

"I'll start from the beginning.
Colin's been kind enough to fill me in on details, this isn't Team Rocket, but the pokemon in there certainly are. Looks like some nobody's trying to make a name for themselves." she said as to answer Lin's question.

The tall women started walking, leading the group onward into the forest.
"DS and I found this entrance for the mines up the mountain a little more. big old rusted building just up an overgrown path. we managed to investigate enough to understand what we were up against, but before we could leave, we got caught." she made a gesture "They’ve got Impact! And who knows how many other pokemon, When I was in there the last time I tried to get them out, but the result just ended up with a blocked entrance, and hey I even managed to destroy their weapons storage! I think there were drugs in there too because WOOOO…
Anyway. I can’t get in, and I destroyed the only way they can leave. Every now and then the one I have stuck out here try and hunt me down, or get away, but so far I’m doing alright. it was a race to see who can outlast who.

I lost my phone, and a good number of my gear while I was in there. My map of the aria has been destroyed with it.” She threw her hands up rather dramatically as she tromped through the leaves. “Oh arceus! Take my phone! But spare the map!” a sigh and she lowered her hands to her hips “I could have really used the map, I know there has to be more entrances, but I don't dare go get myself lost my searching these mountains, giving them a chance to get away and get help of their own.”

"I left the jamming device on for that reason! since I didn't want them to go calling for backup, but that looks like its about pointless now. They have backup on the way."

A yell from the man the Double Stripe was holding broke out "Who the hell told you that!"

This only caused Ray to bust into laughter.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:28 pm
Rosie felt a little dizzyer as Ray explained the situation, what danger the women had put herself in alone, and why she had remained behind in the forest for those two weeks, either by no choice. or by the fact that she wouldn't dare just abandon her pokemon to these people.

It was hard to tell for sure, but it seemed like it had been a long waiting game of chess for the two weeks the women was up here.

Rosie noticed the movement of Luke standing up, only to stop and sit back down.
Oh she knew that this was going to hurt him, she hoped he could hand on a bit longer.
moving to gather his cane up, Rosie returned to Luke, reaching her hands down to help him.

"So... we can turn their Jammer off then right? Or just send someone to call the league."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:48 pm
He gratefully accepted his friends' assistance, gritting his teeth as he managed to rise and wondering if he otherwise would have just been stuck there indefinitely. He would put a great deal of reliance on the cane once it was back in his possession; he was glad he had decided to bring it, but he really just wanted to lie down for a while. Once they knew what they were going to do next, he determined, he would take one of the medicinal tablets he had had foresight enough to bring. That would certainly give him some more longevity in this venture.

He listened to the information Ray divulged, piecing together the events she described to try and get a grasp on the situation. Not Team Rocket, that was good. Destroyed weapons, even better. Captive pokemon, not good. It certainly sounded like something that the League would be happy to help with.

"If you need a map," he said, pulling the folded paper from his pocket and holding it in offer, "we picked up a few in Sagestone." A piece of her story was missing, though - or rather, she had not said a piece he had hoped to hear - and he put his voice to the concern, "Do you know if Tymiko is involved in this? She's a younger girl, black hair, trains a Vaporeon…"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:49 pm
Lin frowned.
Disappointment; not Rockets, but still, people they should stop either way...
He stood for a moment, while Ray explained her situation, explained what had happened until now...
He didn't know what 'Impact' was, but assumed it to be a pokémon.

As Ray continued, he looked to Jeeves thoughtfully, then looked back up, raising his hand as though he had a question.
"Uh. How well does sound travel in these caves?"
Back up, no back up, he, apparently, wasn't too concerned with those whys and hows...  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:56 pm
"Uh, if you really want to I guess. Though, we're not going to have enough time to get them here before more of these jerk offs show up, and then we'll lose the pokemon, and probably lose ANY advantage I gained now that you guys showed up."
She answered to Rosie. "Do what you want to, but I'm not counting on the League for this one."

At Lin's question Ray tilted her head "Depends what you mean."

Ray let out a gasp, stopping suddenly and lunching for Luke as he held the map out. "AH! AAHAHAHA! YES!" She cried, holding the map up and planting a kiss on it. "yes yes yes yes!" Before explaining anything further she sprinted back through the woods, not going too far of a distance before she came to a makeshift camp, a small fire burning around a collection of leaves that looked to be a bed, and a man made clearing.
Any other questions asked went completely unnoticed in Ray excitement.

Ray was not the only one in this camp it would seem, another man, with brown hair sat hunched over and motionless, with his hands tied behind his back.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:19 pm
The thought that Impact had been captured gave her mixed feelings - she disliked the fact that the pokemon had been captured by assholes, but she definitely wouldn't miss always being assaulted by the bat. "Well duh," she replied, putting her hand and short arm on her hips, having long since discarded her stick. "Of course I came all the way out here, I'm not some pansy-assed little pushover," the brunette scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest. Seriously, who did she think she was? Not Dove, that was for sure - at the very least she knew what to bring when roughing it out in the woods.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:23 pm
It wasn't hard to tell that it was getting harder for Luke, and of course this was worrying Rosie. She knew it was just going to get worse, and she knew of course that he wouldn't say anything about it either.
"Are you doing alright?" She asked quietly, reaching out to touch his arm as they moved to catch up with Ray.

The women's outburst of joy caused her to tear through the forest, leaving the rest of them to catch up.

Addressing the rest of the group Rosie spoke "I promised Petra that if we found something then we would let her know, I think either way we should find a way to send out a message to the League. What do you guys think?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff